Author Topic: Biden's Integrity  (Read 13691 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Biden's Integrity
« Reply #75 on: July 10, 2023, 07:58:27 AM »
It’s Seven Grandkids, Mr. President
July 8, 2023
Maureen Dowd
By Maureen Dowd
Opinion Columnist

WASHINGTON — Even my Republican sister is not immune to Joe Biden’s gregarious Irish charm.

She met him at media holiday parties over the years and was so impressed that she got seduced to the other side for a time, voting for the Obama-Biden ticket in 2008 and writing in Biden’s name for president in 2012. She sent out a Christmas card one year with a picture of herself cheek to cheek with Biden — and some of her Republican friends stopped speaking to her.

So I was surprised recently when I discovered my sister writing a letter to President Biden, a plea that she had started in the middle of the night, after mulling over the matter for quite a while.

“I watched as you told the nation that you had six grandchildren and you loved each one of them,” she wrote. “I believe that. What I cannot believe and what I find unconscionable is that you refuse to admit or accept the fact that there is a beautiful little 4-year-old girl living in Arkansas by the name of Navy Joan who is your seventh grandchild.”

Peggy wrote about Hunter’s high-priced lawyers going down to Arkansas to make sure Navy could not use the Biden name and to slash child support payments.

“She has the Biden blood running through her veins, and all she is going to have as a reminder of this are some of Hunter’s original paintings; sounds like a lousy trade-off, if you ask me,” Peggy wrote, referring to the agreement that assigned some of Hunter’s artwork to the daughter he has never met, even though DNA testing in 2019 established his paternity.

Hunter Biden at the State Dinner in honor of India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi.Credit...Stefani Reynolds/Agence France-Presse — Getty Images

In his 2021 memoir, Hunter wrote dismissively about Navy’s mother, Lunden Roberts, whom he met when he was spiraling into addiction and going to Washington strip clubs. He wrote that the women he had sexual encounters with during his drug “rampages” were “hardly the dating type.”

“I had no recollection of our encounter,” he said of Roberts. Yet he put her on the payroll of his consulting firm as a personal assistant while she was pregnant. About three months after Navy was born, Hunter took away Roberts’s company health insurance.

“As she grows up, knowing that her father and paternal grandparents wanted nothing to do with her,” Peggy wrote, “she will probably be able to see a video or two showing her half sister Naomi getting married on the South Lawn and you watching the fireworks on the balcony with little Beau. And if she misses that, there will be plenty of schoolmates to remind her that she wasn’t wanted. Kids can be mean that way.”

She asked why Hunter couldn’t act like Tom Brady, who treats his son by Bridget Moynahan, the actress he was dating before he married Gisele Bündchen, the same as the two children he and Gisele had. (Not to mention Arnold Schwarzenegger, who says in a new Netflix documentary series that he has a great relationship with the son he had after a tryst with his family’s housekeeper that broke up his marriage.)

“Mr. President, many years ago, you lost your daughter in a horrendous car accident,” Peggy continued. “I know you still carry that pain with you every day because I have watched your face when you speak about her. Please do not throw away your granddaughter.”

My sister and I often disagree about politics, but this is not a political issue to us. It’s a human one. Joe Biden’s mantra has always been that “the absolute most important thing is your family.” It is the heart of his political narrative. Empathy, born of family tragedies, has been his stock in trade. Callously scarring Navy’s life, just as it gets started, undercuts that. As Katie Rogers, a Times White House correspondent, wrote in a haunting front-page piece last weekend about Hunter’s unwanted child, Biden is so sensitive “that only the president’s most senior advisers talk to him about his son.” Rogers said that “in strategy meetings in recent years, aides have been told that the Bidens have six, not seven, grandchildren.” Jill Biden dedicated her 2020 children’s book to the six grandchildren.

What the Navy story reveals is how dated and inauthentic the 80-year-old president’s view of family is.

Once you could get away with using terms like “out of wedlock” and pretend that children born outside marriage didn’t exist or were somehow shameful. But now we have become vastly more accepting of nontraditional families. We live in an Ancestry.com world, where people are searching out their birth parents and trying to find relatives they didn’t know they had.

I have sympathy for Hunter going into a “dark, bleak hole,” as he called it. I have sympathy for a father coping with a son who was out of control and who may still be fragile. With Hunter, his father can seem paralyzed about the right thing to do.

But the president can’t defend Hunter on all his other messes and draw the line at accepting one little girl. You can’t punish her for something she had no choice about. The Bidens should embrace the life Hunter brought into the world, even if he didn’t consider her mother “the dating type.”

The president’s cold shoulder — and heart — is counter to every message he has sent for decades, and it’s out of sync with the America he wants to continue to lead.

https://archive.is/m8ots#selection-333.0-727.164

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: July 10, 2023, 08:09:22 AM »
July 8, 2023
Maureen Dowd
By Maureen Dowd
Opinion Columnist

WASHINGTON — Even my Republican sister is not immune to Joe Biden’s gregarious Irish charm.

She met him at media holiday parties over the years and was so impressed that she got seduced to the other side for a time, voting for the Obama-Biden ticket in 2008 and writing in Biden’s name for president in 2012. She sent out a Christmas card one year with a picture of herself cheek to cheek with Biden — and some of her Republican friends stopped speaking to her.

So I was surprised recently when I discovered my sister writing a letter to President Biden, a plea that she had started in the middle of the night, after mulling over the matter for quite a while.

“I watched as you told the nation that you had six grandchildren and you loved each one of them,” she wrote. “I believe that. What I cannot believe and what I find unconscionable is that you refuse to admit or accept the fact that there is a beautiful little 4-year-old girl living in Arkansas by the name of Navy Joan who is your seventh grandchild.”

Peggy wrote about Hunter’s high-priced lawyers going down to Arkansas to make sure Navy could not use the Biden name and to slash child support payments.

“She has the Biden blood running through her veins, and all she is going to have as a reminder of this are some of Hunter’s original paintings; sounds like a lousy trade-off, if you ask me,” Peggy wrote, referring to the agreement that assigned some of Hunter’s artwork to the daughter he has never met, even though DNA testing in 2019 established his paternity.

Hunter Biden at the State Dinner in honor of India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi.Credit...Stefani Reynolds/Agence France-Presse — Getty Images

In his 2021 memoir, Hunter wrote dismissively about Navy’s mother, Lunden Roberts, whom he met when he was spiraling into addiction and going to Washington strip clubs. He wrote that the women he had sexual encounters with during his drug “rampages” were “hardly the dating type.”

“I had no recollection of our encounter,” he said of Roberts. Yet he put her on the payroll of his consulting firm as a personal assistant while she was pregnant. About three months after Navy was born, Hunter took away Roberts’s company health insurance.

“As she grows up, knowing that her father and paternal grandparents wanted nothing to do with her,” Peggy wrote, “she will probably be able to see a video or two showing her half sister Naomi getting married on the South Lawn and you watching the fireworks on the balcony with little Beau. And if she misses that, there will be plenty of schoolmates to remind her that she wasn’t wanted. Kids can be mean that way.”

She asked why Hunter couldn’t act like Tom Brady, who treats his son by Bridget Moynahan, the actress he was dating before he married Gisele Bündchen, the same as the two children he and Gisele had. (Not to mention Arnold Schwarzenegger, who says in a new Netflix documentary series that he has a great relationship with the son he had after a tryst with his family’s housekeeper that broke up his marriage.)

“Mr. President, many years ago, you lost your daughter in a horrendous car accident,” Peggy continued. “I know you still carry that pain with you every day because I have watched your face when you speak about her. Please do not throw away your granddaughter.”

My sister and I often disagree about politics, but this is not a political issue to us. It’s a human one. Joe Biden’s mantra has always been that “the absolute most important thing is your family.” It is the heart of his political narrative. Empathy, born of family tragedies, has been his stock in trade. Callously scarring Navy’s life, just as it gets started, undercuts that. As Katie Rogers, a Times White House correspondent, wrote in a haunting front-page piece last weekend about Hunter’s unwanted child, Biden is so sensitive “that only the president’s most senior advisers talk to him about his son.” Rogers said that “in strategy meetings in recent years, aides have been told that the Bidens have six, not seven, grandchildren.” Jill Biden dedicated her 2020 children’s book to the six grandchildren.

What the Navy story reveals is how dated and inauthentic the 80-year-old president’s view of family is.

Once you could get away with using terms like “out of wedlock” and pretend that children born outside marriage didn’t exist or were somehow shameful. But now we have become vastly more accepting of nontraditional families. We live in an Ancestry.com world, where people are searching out their birth parents and trying to find relatives they didn’t know they had.

I have sympathy for Hunter going into a “dark, bleak hole,” as he called it. I have sympathy for a father coping with a son who was out of control and who may still be fragile. With Hunter, his father can seem paralyzed about the right thing to do.

But the president can’t defend Hunter on all his other messes and draw the line at accepting one little girl. You can’t punish her for something she had no choice about. The Bidens should embrace the life Hunter brought into the world, even if he didn’t consider her mother “the dating type.”

The president’s cold shoulder — and heart — is counter to every message he has sent for decades, and it’s out of sync with the America he wants to continue to lead.

A story about a deaf woman writing a blind man a letter.  :D

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #77 on: July 10, 2023, 09:57:26 AM »
Ha ha ha ha ha ha, pant-shitters dead family members...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #78 on: July 11, 2023, 11:57:27 AM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: July 17, 2023, 04:11:34 PM »
Biden Gets Brutally Fact-Checked With What 'Bidenomics' Really Is
By Nick Arama | July 17, 2023
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023/07/17/biden-gets-brutally-fact-checked-with-what-bidenomics-really-is-n777756

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: July 17, 2023, 07:23:19 PM »
Almost everything he or his admin states is a lie.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #81 on: July 17, 2023, 11:04:15 PM »
July 8, 2023
Maureen Dowd
By Maureen Dowd
Opinion Columnist

The Biden's are complete scumbag khvnts.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: July 27, 2023, 08:27:04 PM »
Hunter Biden admits to judge he made money from China, contradicting dad’s claims
By Patrick Reilly
July 27, 2023
https://nypost.com/2023/07/27/hunter-biden-admits-to-judge-he-made-money-from-china-contradicting-dads-claims/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: July 27, 2023, 08:33:31 PM »
He thinks you are stupid.

Joe Biden's new claim about Hunter's business deals reveals what he really thinks of voters
Hunter Biden's sweetheart deal is off the table
By Jonathan Turley | Fox News
Published July 27, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/bidens-claim-hunters-business-deals-reveals-what-really-thinks-voters

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: July 31, 2023, 01:03:01 PM »
He keeps telling the false Amtrak story without these "journalists" challenging him.

Biden's Rambling in New Interview Is Wild and What He Says About Grandkids Is Sure to Raise Eyebrows
By Nick Arama | July 31, 2023
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023/07/31/bidens-rambling-in-new-interview-is-wild-and-what-he-says-about-grandkids-is-sure-to-raise-eyebrows-n785196

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: July 31, 2023, 02:26:02 PM »
Pedo Pete like 99.9% of Dummy Libturds has no integrity   ::)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #86 on: July 31, 2023, 02:29:41 PM »
He keeps telling the false Amtrak story without these "journalists" challenging him.

Biden's Rambling in New Interview Is Wild and What He Says About Grandkids Is Sure to Raise Eyebrows
By Nick Arama | July 31, 2023
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023/07/31/bidens-rambling-in-new-interview-is-wild-and-what-he-says-about-grandkids-is-sure-to-raise-eyebrows-n785196

How many times has his false Amtrak story changed? Biden has lied so much for so many years he can't even keep track of his lies.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: July 31, 2023, 05:55:03 PM »
How many times has his false Amtrak story changed? Biden has lied so much for so many years he can't even keep track of his lies.

And he keeps lying because no one holds him accountable.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: July 31, 2023, 06:01:49 PM »
Devon Archer confirms Joe Biden 'lied' about knowledge of Hunter's business dealings, Comer says
'Joe Biden was 'the brand' that his son sold around the world to enrich the Biden family,' Comer says
By Brooke Singman | Fox News
Published July 31, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/devon-archer-confirms-joe-biden-lied-about-knowledge-hunters-business-dealings-comer-says

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: August 02, 2023, 07:00:23 PM »
 :o

Washington Post slaps Biden with 'Four Pinocchios' for falsely claiming Hunter never made money from China
Hunter Biden confirmed in court he pocketed hundreds of thousands from China, contradicting his father
By Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Fox News
Published August 2, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/media/washington-post-slaps-biden-four-pinocchios-falsely-claiming-hunter-money-china

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: August 07, 2023, 05:01:57 PM »
What a dirtbag.  Where is the mainstream media?

Cheryl Rex, mother of Lance Cpl. Dylan Merola:

"When [Biden] approached me, his words to me were, 'My wife, Jill & I, know how you feel. We lost our son as well and brought him home in a flag draped coffin.'"

"My heart started beating faster & I started shaking, knowing that their son died from cancer & they were able to be by his side."

"How could someone be so heartless to say he knew how I felt."

Mother of Marine Slain During Afghanistan Withdrawal Shares Heart-Wrenching Story of What Joe Biden Told Her
By Bonchie |August 07, 2023
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/08/07/mother-of-marine-slain-during-afghanistan-withdrawal-shares-heart-wrenching-story-of-what-joe-biden-told-her-n789058

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: August 07, 2023, 05:04:32 PM »
What a dirtbag.  Where is the mainstream media?

"When [Biden] approached me, his words to me were, 'My wife, Jill & I, know how you feel. We lost our son as well and brought him home in a flag draped coffin.'"

"My heart started beating faster & I started shaking, knowing that their son died from cancer & they were able to be by his side."

Mother of Marine Slain During Afghanistan Withdrawal Shares Heart-Wrenching Story of What Joe Biden Told Her
By Bonchie |August 07, 2023
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/08/07/mother-of-marine-slain-during-afghanistan-withdrawal-shares-heart-wrenching-story-of-what-joe-biden-told-her-n789058

Yep his a complete arsewipe & lies as much as Bianca Bhanky.

In 2......3........4....... ...

His worshippers will be here to defend him 🤦🏻‍♂️ ::)     Clowns 🤡

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: August 07, 2023, 08:37:53 PM »
Biden lied to a soldier's mother, stating that he, too, had a son brought home in a flag-draped coffin.

Biden has a long history of repeatedly lying but, if that behavior is dismissed as senility, he's too senile to be in office.

Vid-E-O:https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1688627854773288960

Where are the Biden supporters to say this is lies ............
Joe would never say such things - would he ?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: August 07, 2023, 08:59:43 PM »
Biden during the 2020 debate:

He continued, “My son has not made money in terms of this thing about, what are you talking about, China. I have not had… the only guy who made money from China is this guy [Trump].”

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: August 08, 2023, 12:59:19 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: August 08, 2023, 07:19:15 PM »

He lies all the time, just like a whore.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: August 08, 2023, 07:24:58 PM »
Biden during the 2020 debate:

He continued, “My son has not made money in terms of this thing about, what are you talking about, China. I have not had… the only guy who made money from China is this guy [Trump].”

He's a terrible liar. If nobody reports it nothing happens.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: August 09, 2023, 12:37:08 AM »
This is cool that the truth is coming out but it is not going to influence democrat voters at all.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: August 09, 2023, 04:22:31 AM »
This is cool that the truth is coming out but it is not going to influence democrat voters at all.

They are in a cult.