Author Topic: Because of Trump  (Read 2005 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Because of Trump
« on: August 16, 2022, 07:16:16 PM »
….Liz Cheney got wrecked. She’s a done deal

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Because of Trump
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2022, 08:36:48 PM »
Excellent news.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2022, 08:45:11 PM »
Dude, that was a shellacking!  :o

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2022, 08:48:28 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2022, 09:54:38 PM »

This would be funnier if she wasn't leaving Congress after increasing her wealth by millions while in Congress.  But good riddance. 

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2022, 10:07:34 PM »

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2022, 02:19:40 PM »
38 points? Talk about getting taken to the woodshed. I thought Hageman would win by 20-25!!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2022, 02:49:41 PM »
Seems that the left's main counter to this is mocking Hageman's looks.

Judgement Free Party of Pieces
Y

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2022, 10:21:01 PM »
Good job.. One of the only republicans left with a moral compass and she got voted out. Says more about the Republican party than it does about her

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2022, 10:47:17 AM »
Good job.. One of the only republicans left with a moral compass and she got voted out. Says more about the Republican party than it does about her

When you don't represent your constituents, why are you surprised when you get beaten senseless by nearly 40 points (even with Dems switching parties in the primary)?

Name one political ad where Cheney even mentions the people of Wyoming, their needs, or their concerns. Even Wyoming voters who don't like Trump kicked her to the curb, because she's a one-note/one-trick pony.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2022, 11:32:26 AM »

Right - she was a neocon - some compass

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2022, 12:12:54 PM »

TDS is not a moral compass, it is mental illness...
c

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2022, 12:48:02 PM »
When you don't represent your constituents, why are you surprised when you get beaten senseless by nearly 40 points (even with Dems switching parties in the primary)?

Name one political ad where Cheney even mentions the people of Wyoming, their needs, or their concerns. Even Wyoming voters who don't like Trump kicked her to the curb, because she's a one-note/one-trick pony.

Maybe, but I don't believe we have seen or heard the last of her. I seriously doubt she's going to fade away anytime soon. She is kind of between a rock and a hard place though because aside from her position on Trump, she's a Republican threw and threw, from what I have read.  Cheney voted in line with Trump's agenda 92.9% of the time. She is anti-abortion, for example. 

In her 'concession' speech she said, "No House seat, no office in this land, is more important than the principles that we are all sworn to protect. And I well understood the potential political consequences of abiding by my duty."

Here is a link to a brief timeline of her political career. If you decide to read it, you should be able to understand that she leans towards being a conservative Republican. Not surprising since she has a strong Republican background. Her one descending issue is Trump and his actions on January 6th.

I doubt some of you will agree with this because your views lean towards being one dimensional. You are either pro Trump or as some like to say, “You are a Communist.” Now who could that be? LOL!   

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2022, 12:53:57 PM »

This

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2022, 01:52:34 PM »

Of course, TDS (Trump derangement syndrome) is not a moral compass, but there are similarities. 

Moral compass: a person's ability to judge what is right and wrong and act accordingly. 

Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS): a mental condition in which a person has been driven effectively insane due to their dislike of Donald Trump, to the point at which they will abandon all logic and reason.”

Works both ways.

Conversely, TDS is a mental condition in which a person has been driven effectively insane due to their unflinching like of Donald Trump to the point they abandon all logic and reason.

What is different is that those who unilaterally support Trump have also lost their moral compass, otherwise they would not support him.   

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2022, 02:27:07 PM »
Maybe, but I don't believe we have seen or heard the last of her. I seriously doubt she's going to fade away anytime soon. She is kind of between a rock and a hard place though because aside from her position on Trump, she's a Republican threw and threw, from what I have read.  Cheney voted in line with Trump's agenda 92.9% of the time. She is anti-abortion, for example. 

In her 'concession' speech she said, "No House seat, no office in this land, is more important than the principles that we are all sworn to protect. And I well understood the potential political consequences of abiding by my duty."

Here is a link to a brief timeline of her political career. If you decide to read it, you should be able to understand that she leans towards being a conservative Republican. Not surprising since she has a strong Republican background. Her one descending issue is Trump and his actions on January 6th.

I doubt some of you will agree with this because your views lean towards being one dimensional. You are either pro Trump or as some like to say, “You are a Communist.” Now who could that be? LOL!

The problem is we haven't heard JACK about her conservative policies. And she sure hasn't said BOO about Sleepy Joe's inflation, gas-hiking policies. All she does is yak about Trump all the live-long day. That's not what the Wyoming voters wanted (again, not a mention about that state or its people in any of her ads).

Plus, if you think Hageman beat her up in Wyoming, Trump will do even WORSE if she's stupid enough to run against him. She can't make a dent in the GOP primaries, because they'e almost exclusively winner-take-all.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2022, 02:37:28 PM »
The problem is we haven't heard JACK about her conservative policies. And she sure hasn't said BOO about Sleepy Joe's inflation, gas-hiking policies. All she does is yak about Trump all the live-long day. That's not what the Wyoming voters wanted (again, not a mention about that state or its people in any of her ads).

Plus, if you think Hageman beat her up in Wyoming, Trump will do even WORSE if she's stupid enough to run against him. She can't make a dent in the GOP primaries, because they'e almost exclusively winner-take-all.

Then I take it you disagree with this statement, 'Cheney voted in line with Trump's agenda 92.9% of the time. She is anti-abortion, for example.'

Here is a list of what she opposes according to her voting record.

Summary of voting record: Representative Cheney opposes taxing businesses, consumer protection, environmental protection, financial sector regulation, gun control, public health, humane immigration policy, labor rights and wages, lgbt rights, avoiding default, racial equality, increasing revenues, taxing the wealthy, countering russian interference, a robust safety net, higher spending, women's rights and supports big business, hawkish foreign policy.

http://politicsthatwork.com/voting-record/Liz-Cheney-412732

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2022, 03:19:26 PM »
Right - she was a neocon - some compass

Trump is a neo-con too. Israel never had a better friend in the WH.

Cheney voted with the GOP 93% of the time. Yes, she sucked, but she was a mainstream Republican.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2022, 04:05:47 PM »
Trump is a neo-con too. Israel never had a better friend in the WH.

Cheney voted with the GOP 93% of the time. Yes, she sucked, but she was a mainstream Republican.

Doesn’t matter if she voted 100% of the time. She was in on trying to unconstitutionally unseat a duly elected President then and is trying to stop him from running in 2024 when he still has every right too. She isn’t  lefts and the left medias darling for nothing.

While In Congress she increased her wealth by $36mil in what? 21/2 years? Trump disrupted the establishments cash flo and the status quo for the last 50 years

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2022, 07:47:20 PM »
Doesn’t matter if she voted 100% of the time. She was in on trying to unconstitutionally unseat a duly elected President then and is trying to stop him from running in 2024 when he still has every right too. She isn’t  lefts and the left medias darling for nothing.

While In Congress she increased her wealth by $36mil in what? 21/2 years? Trump disrupted the establishments cash flo and the status quo for the last 50 years

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA duly elected ?  HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2022, 08:50:35 PM »
Then I take it you disagree with this statement, 'Cheney voted in line with Trump's agenda 92.9% of the time. She is anti-abortion, for example.'

Here is a list of what she opposes according to her voting record.

Summary of voting record: Representative Cheney opposes taxing businesses, consumer protection, environmental protection, financial sector regulation, gun control, public health, humane immigration policy, labor rights and wages, lgbt rights, avoiding default, racial equality, increasing revenues, taxing the wealthy, countering russian interference, a robust safety net, higher spending, women's rights and supports big business, hawkish foreign policy.

http://politicsthatwork.com/voting-record/Liz-Cheney-412732

I don't disagree with that. What I said was Cheney had put all of that completely OUT of her political narrative. Again, she didn't mention the people of Wyoming or their concerns and needs at all. She hasn't mentioned JACK about her policies regarding the border, the economy, pro-life issues, or anything. All she does is YAK ABOUT TRUMP!!

That's why the Wyoming voters, even the ones that have beef with the Donald, beat her senseless two days ago.

If you asked her to put two sentences together, without mentioning Trump, Cheney would be a mute.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2022, 08:24:57 AM »
….Liz Cheney got wrecked. She’s a done deal

The second-worst beating on an incumbent Congressman in the last SIXTY YEARS!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2022, 10:45:24 AM »

This is just so sad on so many levels... You have no legitimate evidence to support your claim Trump won the election...yet people with your mentality voted her out because she wouldn't play along with the ridiculous lies.. again... this says so much more about the Republicans that threw her to the curb over refusing to pretend, or worse, believing the lies that Trump won. I worry about this country when seemingly grown up adults refuse to acknowledge the truth based on overwhelming evidence. It's cultish. It's dangerous.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2022, 12:03:09 PM »
This is just so sad on so many levels... You have no legitimate evidence to support your claim Trump won the election...yet people with your mentality voted her out because she wouldn't play along with the ridiculous lies.. again... this says so much more about the Republicans that threw her to the curb over refusing to pretend, or worse, believing the lies that Trump won. I worry about this country when seemingly grown up adults refuse to acknowledge the truth based on overwhelming evidence. It's cultish. It's dangerous.
How about she is a war mongering, police state, swamp creature ? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2022, 12:03:55 PM »

Is this talk, embraced by countless liberals (including elected officials), cultish and dangerous?

“It’s going to be hard. It’s going to be very difficult. I don’t see this president-elect as a legitimate president.”

Lewis argued that the suspected efforts of Russian hackers to tilt the election in Trump’s favor are evidence of “a conspiracy on the part of the Russians and others to help him get elected.”

“I think the Russians participated in helping this man get elected,” Lewis said when asked why he does not believe Trump to be legitimate. “And they helped destroy the candidacy of Hillary Clinton.”

John Lewis on Trump: ‘I don’t see this president-elect as a legitimate president’

By MADELINE CONWAY
01/13/2017
https://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/john-lewis-donald-trump-not-legitimate-president-233607