Author Topic: US Presidential Hair - The combover is dead - did they not get the memo?  (Read 517 times)

ElPolloSalmonello

• Getbig III
Bill Clinton had a spectacular head of hair for a man of his age married to a woman looking like that.

Obama also has a good hairline but we put this down to lack of testosterone.

But Trump and Biden - WTF is going on with their thatches? They both literally have the entire planet looking at their inverse mullets and yet nobody says a word about the fact that well, everybody can see it.

Trump's hair was touched upon in interviews but why did nobody properly oust Trump and Biden as bald and obviously embarrassed about it?

It's not as if the shampoo companies are chasing ex-presidents (except Bill C) for a post presidency endorsement.

It looks silly, it's a sign of a weak mind and should completely put off voters. I mean - if the top of their heads are poorly faked - what the fuck do you expect them to do in office?

falco

• Getbig V
Maybe they got food poisoning from rotten chicken. Like salmonella and such.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Bill Clinton had a spectacular head of hair for a man of his age married to a woman looking like that.

Obama also has a good hairline but we put this down to lack of testosterone.

But Trump and Biden - WTF is going on with their thatches? They both literally have the entire planet looking at their inverse mullets and yet nobody says a word about the fact that well, everybody can see it.

Trump's hair was touched upon in interviews but why did nobody properly oust Trump and Biden as bald and obviously embarrassed about it?

It's not as if the shampoo companies are chasing ex-presidents (except Bill C) for a post presidency endorsement.

It looks silly, it's a sign of a weak mind and should completely put off voters. I mean - if the top of their heads are poorly faked - what the fuck do you expect them to do in office?

Trump's hair looks ridiculous. IMO it is just too long. He has a hairline where it is probably because he's had a transplant or not, I have no idea. Even though Biden obviously had a hair transplant there isn't enough hair to comb over. Biden's haircut looks better to me than Trump's Neither of them would look better bald.

Trump colors his hair. Biden does not. Neither of them should color their hair. They are old, like me. White hair is looks fine on the elderly. Definitely better than dyed hair would.

ElPolloSalmonello

• Getbig III
Trump's hair looks ridiculous. IMO it is just too long. He has a hairline where it is probably because he's had a transplant or not, I have no idea. Even though Biden obviously had a hair transplant there isn't enough hair to comb over. Biden's haircut looks better to me than Trump's Neither of them would look better bald.

Trump colors his hair. Biden does not. Neither of them should color their hair. They are old, like me. White hair is looks fine on the elderly. Definitely better than dyed hair would.

This is al over the place IMO now. No idea where any of it is coming from.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

This is al over the place IMO now. No idea where any of it is coming from.

Both of these men are old and trying to look younger for votes and their own vanity. What they've achieved is looks ridiculous.