Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Because of Trump

<< < (5/7) > >>

MCWAY:

--- Quote from: Primemuscle on August 18, 2022, 02:37:28 PM ---Then I take it you disagree with this statement, 'Cheney voted in line with Trump's agenda 92.9% of the time. She is anti-abortion, for example.'

Here is a list of what she opposes according to her voting record.

Summary of voting record: Representative Cheney opposes taxing businesses, consumer protection, environmental protection, financial sector regulation, gun control, public health, humane immigration policy, labor rights and wages, lgbt rights, avoiding default, racial equality, increasing revenues, taxing the wealthy, countering russian interference, a robust safety net, higher spending, women's rights and supports big business, hawkish foreign policy.

http://politicsthatwork.com/voting-record/Liz-Cheney-412732

--- End quote ---

I don't disagree with that. What I said was Cheney had put all of that completely OUT of her political narrative. Again, she didn't mention the people of Wyoming or their concerns and needs at all. She hasn't mentioned JACK about her policies regarding the border, the economy, pro-life issues, or anything. All she does is YAK ABOUT TRUMP!!

That's why the Wyoming voters, even the ones that have beef with the Donald, beat her senseless two days ago.

If you asked her to put two sentences together, without mentioning Trump, Cheney would be a mute.

MCWAY:

--- Quote from: Coach is Back! on August 16, 2022, 07:16:16 PM ---….Liz Cheney got wrecked. She’s a done deal

--- End quote ---

The second-worst beating on an incumbent Congressman in the last SIXTY YEARS!!

Agnostic007:

--- Quote from: Coach is Back! on August 18, 2022, 04:05:47 PM ---Doesn’t matter if she voted 100% of the time. She was in on trying to unconstitutionally unseat a duly elected President then and is trying to stop him from running in 2024 when he still has every right too. She isn’t  lefts and the left medias darling for nothing.

While In Congress she increased her wealth by $36mil in what? 21/2 years? Trump disrupted the establishments cash flo and the status quo for the last 50 years

--- End quote ---

This is just so sad on so many levels... You have no legitimate evidence to support your claim Trump won the election...yet people with your mentality voted her out because she wouldn't play along with the ridiculous lies.. again... this says so much more about the Republicans that threw her to the curb over refusing to pretend, or worse, believing the lies that Trump won. I worry about this country when seemingly grown up adults refuse to acknowledge the truth based on overwhelming evidence. It's cultish. It's dangerous.

Soul Crusher:

--- Quote from: Agnostic007 on August 19, 2022, 10:45:24 AM ---This is just so sad on so many levels... You have no legitimate evidence to support your claim Trump won the election...yet people with your mentality voted her out because she wouldn't play along with the ridiculous lies.. again... this says so much more about the Republicans that threw her to the curb over refusing to pretend, or worse, believing the lies that Trump won. I worry about this country when seemingly grown up adults refuse to acknowledge the truth based on overwhelming evidence. It's cultish. It's dangerous.

--- End quote ---
How about she is a war mongering, police state, swamp creature ? 

Dos Equis:

--- Quote from: Agnostic007 on August 19, 2022, 10:45:24 AM ---This is just so sad on so many levels... You have no legitimate evidence to support your claim Trump won the election...yet people with your mentality voted her out because she wouldn't play along with the ridiculous lies.. again... this says so much more about the Republicans that threw her to the curb over refusing to pretend, or worse, believing the lies that Trump won. I worry about this country when seemingly grown up adults refuse to acknowledge the truth based on overwhelming evidence. It's cultish. It's dangerous.

--- End quote ---

Is this talk, embraced by countless liberals (including elected officials), cultish and dangerous?

“It’s going to be hard. It’s going to be very difficult. I don’t see this president-elect as a legitimate president.”

Lewis argued that the suspected efforts of Russian hackers to tilt the election in Trump’s favor are evidence of “a conspiracy on the part of the Russians and others to help him get elected.”

“I think the Russians participated in helping this man get elected,” Lewis said when asked why he does not believe Trump to be legitimate. “And they helped destroy the candidacy of Hillary Clinton.”

John Lewis on Trump: ‘I don’t see this president-elect as a legitimate president’
By MADELINE CONWAY
01/13/2017
https://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/john-lewis-donald-trump-not-legitimate-president-233607

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version