Author Topic: Because of Trump  (Read 2057 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Because of Trump
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2022, 12:26:18 PM »
This is just so sad on so many levels... You have no legitimate evidence to support your claim Trump won the election...yet people with your mentality voted her out because she wouldn't play along with the ridiculous lies.. again... this says so much more about the Republicans that threw her to the curb over refusing to pretend, or worse, believing the lies that Trump won. I worry about this country when seemingly grown up adults refuse to acknowledge the truth based on overwhelming evidence. It's cultish. It's dangerous.

Liberal nutcases spent YEARs claiming Hillary lost due to Russian interference remember ?  Of course you do but refuse to admit it since it does not fit your TDS narrative. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2022, 10:49:56 PM »
Liberal nutcases spent YEARs claiming Hillary lost due to Russian interference remember ?  Of course you do but refuse to admit it since it does not fit your TDS narrative.

I won't argue some did argue that, but I'm not affiliated with any conspiracy theories, left or right wing so I was able to recognize that as BS. Im perplexed that you and those that think like Coach can't do the same.   

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2022, 06:37:58 AM »
I won't argue some did argue that, but I'm not affiliated with any conspiracy theories, left or right wing so I was able to recognize that as BS. Im perplexed that you and those that think like Coach can't do the same.

Conspiracy theory?

Mueller investigation, etc was 24/7 news.

It wasn't a "some people" thing at all.
Y

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2022, 08:09:42 AM »
This is just so sad on so many levels... You have no legitimate evidence to support your claim Trump won the election...yet people with your mentality voted her out because she wouldn't play along with the ridiculous lies.. again... this says so much more about the Republicans that threw her to the curb over refusing to pretend, or worse, believing the lies that Trump won. I worry about this country when seemingly grown up adults refuse to acknowledge the truth based on overwhelming evidence. It's cultish. It's dangerous.

Ironic that with zero "legitimate evidence" there were two impeachments and the fake Russia investigation built on a fake dossier paid by the Clintons...
Imagine if it were the other way around and your boy Biden had this done to him ??
c

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2022, 08:21:26 PM »
Ironic that with zero "legitimate evidence" there were two impeachments and the fake Russia investigation built on a fake dossier paid by the Clintons...
Imagine if it were the other way around and your boy Biden had this done to him ??

surprise.. I'm all about facts and evidence so you won't find me in any conspiracy theory mess on either side. Trump lost the election. That is a fact. Trying to argue against that just paints people as idiots, No offense coach

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2022, 07:51:49 PM »
surprise.. I'm all about facts and evidence so you won't find me in any conspiracy theory mess on either side. Trump lost the election. That is a fact. Trying to argue against that just paints people as idiots, No offense coach

If you were about facts and evidence you should know you can’t build a case on hearsay. But I’ll digress to this…

“After the FBI obtained the Hunter Biden laptop from the Wilmington, DE computer shop, these whistleblowers stated that local FBI leadership told employees, “you will not look at that Hunter Biden laptop” and that the FBI is “not going to change the outcome of the election again.” Further, these whistleblowers allege that the FBI did not begin to examine the contents of Hunter Biden’s laptop until after the 2020 presidential election—potentially a year after the FBI obtained the laptop in December 2019.“

Follow up in case you say the above statement is hearsay…

FBI Does Not Deny It Warned Facebook of Imminent ‘Dump’ of ‘Russian Propaganda’ Before Hunter’s Laptop Story Broke

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/08/27/fbi-does-not-deny-it-warned-facebook-imminent-dump-russian-propaganda-before-hunters-laptop-story-broke/