Author Topic: NY civil suit against Trumpy for fraud  (Read 5179 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: NY civil suit against Trumpy for fraud
« Reply #75 on: September 23, 2022, 07:37:47 PM »
I'm not.  Neither are you, so your original statement of being on a jury is irrelevant once again, by your own words this time.
My original statement stands. You would prosecute based on what your tv says, not facts. You're a horribly easily manipulated person. You should be ashamed for being so simple.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: September 23, 2022, 07:40:30 PM »
Let's make sure all votes count/matter.
It would be interesting to see what would happen in an all votes matter election.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #77 on: September 24, 2022, 11:26:13 AM »
My original statement stands. You would prosecute based on what your tv says, not facts. You're a horribly easily manipulated person. You should be ashamed for being so simple.

Says a Trumpy supporter.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: September 24, 2022, 11:27:33 AM »
I ask for live to not use Google. If I wanted to debate using Google or any other search engine we can just keep doing what we’re doing 🙄

You can't debate here on the internet when you have access to Google to fact check or clarify anything.

What makes anyone think you will be any less retarded in person?  You would perform even below Trumpy, MyPillow and MTG levels combined.

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #79 on: September 24, 2022, 02:58:50 PM »
You can't debate here on the internet when you have access to Google to fact check or clarify anything.

What makes anyone think you will be any less retarded in person?  You would perform even below Trumpy, MyPillow and MTG levels combined.

says the PedoCuck  ::)
c

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: September 24, 2022, 03:41:41 PM »
I ask for live to not use Google. If I wanted to debate using Google or any other search engine we can just keep doing what we’re doing 🙄

What channel will this debate be on so we can watch it? Does Huntington Beach have a public access TV channel? If not, maybe you could video the debate and post it on YouTube.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: September 24, 2022, 04:45:01 PM »
I didn't realize you were a prosecutor, privy to all the juicy information that the public doesn't get to see and not just the lame bullshit your tv tells you to believe. ::)

It’s great people like you don’t get to sit on jury’s, convicting a man and his family based on crimes that most likely all the evidence supports. You are far too easy conned lemming.

Serving as a juror in a trial may be the best opportunity to draw the closest thing to an accurate conclusion as to someone's guilt or innocence, although this depends on the expertise of the lawyers and the judge... 'blind justice'.

I have served as a juror several times over the years on various kinds of cases, when someone charged with tax evasion who as it turned out was a tax objector, in the 2021 jury pool in the last of the four appeals trials for Dayton LeRoy Rogers an infamous Oregon serial killer, and a woman charged with a DUII whose defense was that she had an impairment that made it seem like she was drunk when she wasn't, and who started her car which had a IIDs installed because of a previous DUII Most of us jurors believed was guilty. Unfortunately, the prosecutor screwed it up failing to prove the case against her.   

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #82 on: September 24, 2022, 05:59:18 PM »

So you won’t. Got it

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #83 on: September 25, 2022, 04:37:57 PM »

Yet no one will debate them..

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: September 25, 2022, 06:08:57 PM »
Says a Trumpy supporter.
Like I used to tell your bff strawman, find my posts supporting Trump. Let's compare. Making fun of you and your retarded political ideology isn't the same as supporting the other side.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: September 26, 2022, 08:33:05 AM »
says the PedoCuck  ::)

Says the PedoCuck's #1 fan.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: September 26, 2022, 08:34:12 AM »
So you won’t. Got it

So you can't.  Got it.

Why you think anyone would waste their time with a retarded geriatric that can not process simple facts or understand basic reality is beyond me.  But that is the La La Land you live in.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #87 on: September 26, 2022, 08:35:06 AM »
If the banks all got paid back all of the money on these loans - there is no victim.   WTF is this stupid suit all about? 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: September 26, 2022, 08:36:08 AM »
Yet no one will debate them..

Because no one is going to waste their time debating liars and incels.

When you wrestle pigs (and retards) you both get dirty.  Except the pig was already dirty and likes it.  Same with delusional idiots like yourself.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: September 26, 2022, 08:37:26 AM »
Like I used to tell your bff strawman, find my posts supporting Trump. Let's compare. Making fun of you and your retarded political ideology isn't the same as supporting the other side.

Says the person who's generic response to facts is usually "TDS" replies on here.   ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: September 26, 2022, 05:44:48 PM »
Says the person who's generic response to facts is usually "TDS" replies on here.   ::)
I call it how I see it, Tom (Trump Obsessed Moron)

If the banks all got paid back all of the money on these loans - there is no victim.   WTF is this stupid suit all about? 
More media bullshit, keeping Trump in the limelight as the bad guy to deflect from this horrible administration.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #91 on: September 26, 2022, 06:17:08 PM »
So you can't.  Got it.

Why you think anyone would waste their time with a retarded geriatric that can not process simple facts or understand basic reality is beyond me.  But that is the La La Land you live in.

Really? The best way to get a liberal to run is call them out to debate and present the facts. If it’s done publicly it kills their credibility. If you actually thought this, you would want your side to debate the other. Levine always calls high profile leftists (any leftist) to come on his shows to debate, Hannity offers his radio show time as well as his TV times (the full length of the shows to debate), still waiting for AOC to debate MTG from last year that she agreed too. You only find your side doing soft ball interviews on networks that only support them. Bottom line, they’re cowards.

Now why do you suppose this is?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: September 27, 2022, 04:28:28 PM »
Really? The best way to get a liberal to run is call them out to debate and present the facts. If it’s done publicly it kills their credibility. If you actually thought this, you would want your side to debate the other. Levine always calls high profile leftists (any leftist) to come on his shows to debate, Hannity offers his radio show time as well as his TV times (the full length of the shows to debate), still waiting for AOC to debate MTG from last year that she agreed too. You only find your side doing soft ball interviews on networks that only support them. Bottom line, they’re cowards.

Now why do you suppose this is?

You don't have facts.  Or credibility.  All you have when confronted is the "lol" reply.

No one can dumb themselves down to your level and you sure as hell can't smarten up enough for anything else.  Exactly why no one is wasting time or energy on MyPillowLie or MTG.   ::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: September 27, 2022, 04:29:07 PM »
I call it how I see it, Tom (Trump Obsessed Moron)

With your head so far up Trumpys ass, you don't exactly "see" anything.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: September 27, 2022, 05:53:26 PM »
With your head so far up Trumpys ass, you don't exactly "see" anything.
Can you give an example of this, Tom?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: September 27, 2022, 06:38:23 PM »
Can you give an example of this, Tom?

It's all over the board TDS.