Author Topic: Better Question: How Come....  (Read 17393 times)

Mr. Intenseone

Re: Better Question: How Come....
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2006, 07:14:46 PM »
Oh so you're saying, what?  You don't know how to use the search feature?  So you remember me saying that huh?  You are a liar pal...  Just like your fuckin hero Rush... :P  There are like a couple posts where I've mentioned Kerry, not 2000... Nice try....

Dude, we need to get one thing straight, I don't lie >:(!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2006, 07:21:17 PM »
Dude, we need to get one thing straight, I don't lie >:(!
Well then back that shit up because you are either lying about it or making it up just.... like... Rushieboy and that assclown Hannity.  You just did lie bubba...  I never said I wanted Kerry for President. I didn't want Kerry or Bush.  All the choices sucked major ass.  That's how I felt about it from the start so I know you're full of it...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2006, 07:26:28 PM »
I will admit that I DID NOT want Bush for president under any circumstances... That does not mean I WANTED Kerry...  No way you could ever find me saying anything about how happy I was he got the nomination.  That fucker can go %#@% to his #$$#% until he is #$#$%# ;D He is a POS...  I hate that guy...  I hate Bush worse, but I still hate Kerry.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2006, 07:56:31 PM »
Umm Mr. I,  Are you gonna back up your accusation or just rely on your rhetoric like most zealot politicians?

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2006, 09:11:03 PM »
No, I'll admit my mistake unlike Liberals, I apologize, it wasn't a lie it was judging and I shouldn't have judged!

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2006, 09:11:36 PM »
Umm Mr. I,  Are you gonna back up your accusation or just rely on your rhetoric like most zealot politicians?
STFU libby, why dont u sign up to be a member on Rush's website and see for yourself the evidence?  ::)
follow the arrows

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2006, 09:14:02 PM »
STFU libby, why dont u sign up to be a member on Rush's website and see for yourself the evidence?  ::)

I'm apologizing for accusing Berzerker for wanting Kerry as President!

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2006, 09:21:09 PM »
STFU libby, why dont u sign up to be a member on Rush's website and see for yourself the evidence?  ::)

huh?

You should call me "middy"  ;D

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2006, 09:25:59 PM »
No, I'll admit my mistake unlike Liberals, I apologize, it wasn't a lie it was judging and I shouldn't have judged!

Let me conclude the rest of the sentence for you. "I shouldn't have judged... especially when I have half-baked propaganda substituting for proper information."  :P

Okay haider, insert the STFU Libby post here.  ;D
w

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2006, 09:56:51 PM »
Middy's and muzzy's such as ozmo and jag are ruining amreeka..

True story  >:(
follow the arrows

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2006, 09:58:11 PM »
Let me conclude the rest of the sentence for you. "I shouldn't have judged... especially when I have half-baked propaganda substituting for proper information."  :P

Okay haider, insert the STFU Libby post here.  ;D

Trust me, haider isn't the only one to insert that!!

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2006, 10:00:26 PM »
What would you do if you saw your mother being fucked by a dog?
I want to know if he is man enough to answer the question  :-*

hahaha, ay "manni" don't speak of manliness in vain, for being manly is a science- even if it doesn't agree with the incident between your mom and the dog. I know, I know, by your own admission this is a biological impossibility, but the mystery of being born a bitch maybe something you have to live with for sometime. You may be a little disturbed by it, as it seems from your incessant questioning of such an incident, but worry not...all the speculation, and scientific impossibilites aside, one thing we can say for certain about your arrival into this world through the backdoor is that its nothing short of a miracle. A two-fold miracle. In urdu we call this miracle "gandu".....just ask toxicavenger  ;)

God forgive me for saying such things  ;D
follow the arrows

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2006, 10:07:58 PM »
huh?

You should call me "middy"  ;D

If you don't want libby, ...I'll take it.  :)
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2006, 10:19:18 PM »

OH SNAP... WRONG AGAIN.... I have many times admitted my mistakes on this board... Ask 240... In our numous exchanges he has owned me on a few occations where I was wrong.  When directly proved wrong, I owned up to it.  I was actually thinking this about you... Afterall you ran like a scared rat from addmitting that you got the Ted Turner call wrong... And I had to push the issue here.  So here you are wrong again...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2006, 10:21:16 PM »
Man, Inteseguy, you got owned in this thread... :P

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2006, 10:38:17 PM »

Yeah he pretty much did.   ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 22, 2006, 10:58:57 PM »
Yeah he pretty much did.   ;D
I don't claim that often, but it was pretty clear here ;D

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #42 on: August 22, 2006, 11:01:54 PM »

No, not really, just wrong.....but CNN is still the liberal piece of crap it always was. Didn't keep up with it, didn't care after all, it's CNN. Grow up son, your humility is underwhelming...the majority of Libs ( not all) lie, cheat, steal, spin, cover up and can't admit when their wrong....BTW, the "owning" thing is old!

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #43 on: August 22, 2006, 11:04:01 PM »
  When directly proved wrong, I owned up to it.  I was actually thinking this about you... Afterall you ran like a scared rat from addmitting that you got the Ted Turner call wrong... And I had to push the issue here.  So here you are wrong again...

Libs run, I just admit when I'm wrong......get over it!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 22, 2006, 11:15:38 PM »
weak.... :P 

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #45 on: August 22, 2006, 11:16:40 PM »

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 22, 2006, 11:55:24 PM »
::)

You want it spelled out dumbfuck???   Ok...

1.  You were WRONG with Ted Turner setting the agenda for CNN as you pointed out... Then you justify being wrong by saying it's still liberal which is highly debateable. They got rid of Robert Novak, then they hired 3 Conservatives to replace him.  You call Glenn Beck Liberal??? You call Bill Bennett Liberal??? You call  J.C. Watts Liberal??? You call Lou Dobbs Liberal??? You were confronted with being wrong several times and didn't have comment until this thread.  That's hardly admitting when you're wrong.  That's being forced into a corner and Owned into addmitting you were wrong...  ENJOY.... I did.....

2.  You were wrong about me wanting Kerry to be president and you did lie.  You made a statement that assumed a fact about me.  A fact that you clearly thougth up...  The judgement of this issue would never had arose had you not made up the fact.  So sure you appologized after being confronted and reminded but still had to justify your behaviour with all that "weak" crap you posted.

3. You charged me to find where Rush had lied?  As if that was fucking hard...  ::) I provided a full page of lies.  Would you like another page of lies?  How about for Hannity? OOOH, tell me you back Bill O'reilly and he doesn't lie????  I'll be happy to come up with that page of lies.  Easytime...   :P

To sum it up, you've come out on bottom in every one of our confrontations... Here we are again...

W E A K....

Oh and you can't blame CNN for Tucker Carlson getting the boot... Who the hell would have kept that fucker after he got owned so hardcore by Jon Stewart...  It's well over a year ago that happened and if you yahoo search for Tucker, it still suggests you also try Jon Stewart Tucker Carlson.... BWHAHAHAHAHA....... http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2652831?refsite=7063&ns=1

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 25, 2006, 01:34:28 PM »
Funny how no one wants to debate him.

Ed Schultz has challenged him to a debate, over and over and over and over.... Rush is a goddamned chickenshit... I guess that makes you wrong on one more thing.... again..... He has been challenged him to a debate on National Radio many times and nada peep from that drug addled butthead...