Author Topic: More Liberal Censorship  (Read 182630 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: More Liberal Censorship
« Reply #776 on: August 07, 2023, 10:54:33 AM »
Crazy.

Thomas Jefferson University president who liked controversial tweets resigns
Mark Tykocinski will remain a full professor, but has stepped down as president and interim medical school dean.
by Susan Snyder
Published Jul 21, 2023
https://www.inquirer.com/news/thomas-jefferson-university-president-mark-tykocinski-resigns-20230721.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #777 on: August 07, 2023, 11:09:38 AM »
Crazy.

Thomas Jefferson University president who liked controversial tweets resigns
Mark Tykocinski will remain a full professor, but has stepped down as president and interim medical school dean.
by Susan Snyder
Published Jul 21, 2023
https://www.inquirer.com/news/thomas-jefferson-university-president-mark-tykocinski-resigns-20230721.html

They are in a psychotic cult  - just witness how extreme and nuts Lurker Straw and the others have become

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #778 on: August 07, 2023, 11:16:47 AM »
They are in a psychotic cult  - just witness how extreme and nuts Lurker Straw and the others have become

Yep.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #779 on: August 07, 2023, 11:19:24 AM »

It definitely appears that way.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #781 on: August 14, 2023, 07:40:52 PM »
Reporter sues White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre after credentials revoked
Ateba has been at the center of tense situations within the briefing room
By Madeleine Hubbard
Updated: August 14, 2023
https://justthenews.com/government/white-house/today-news-africas-white-house-reporter-sues-karine-jean-pierre-after-losing

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #782 on: August 27, 2023, 06:25:12 PM »
The Washington Post Says Democracy Demands Less Freedom of Speech

Donald Trump was back on X, the social media platform formerly known as Twitter, last night for the first time since he got the boot in 2021 following the riot by his supporters at the U.S. Capitol. Trump posted the mug shot of him that was taken at Atlanta's jail this week when he was booked on the charges laid out in his Georgia indictment, which stem from his efforts to overturn the 2020 presidential election results in that state. He included a caption that described the indictment as "ELECTION INTERFERENCE" and urged his followers to "NEVER SURRENDER!"

After taking over the platform that was then known as Twitter last year, Elon Musk, an avowed "free speech absolutist," reinstated Trump's account. But this is the first time that Trump, who started a competing platform that is still known as Truth Social, has made use of Musk's permission. The Washington Post, in a news story published this morning, portrays Musk's decision and the attitude underlying it as part of a worrisome trend that threatens "democracy" by allowing "political misinformation" to proliferate on social media. The piece nicely illustrates the confusion, obfuscation, and hypocrisy that characterize mainstream press coverage of that subject.

As is typical of this journalistic genre, Post reporters Naomi Nix and Sarah Ellison never address the question of what counts as "misinformation," a highly contested category. Nor do they grapple with the content moderation problem of how to deal with politicians who say things of public interest that are arguably or demonstrably untrue. And although they allude to a constitutional challenge provoked by the federal government's efforts to restrict speech on social media platforms, they never mention the First Amendment. That is a pretty striking omission by people whose profession relies on that amendment's protections and who claim to be worried about the health of our democracy.

https://reason.com/2023/08/25/the-washington-post-says-democracy-demands-less-freedom-of-speech/

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #783 on: August 27, 2023, 08:32:35 PM »
LOL @ demoncrats saying their not trying to take our freedoms away, then trying to take our freedoms away. ;D ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #784 on: September 08, 2023, 12:39:47 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #785 on: September 08, 2023, 01:58:14 PM »

LOL! You and several other folks on Getbig should take a look in the mirror. The saying, 'pot calling the kettle black' comes to mind.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #786 on: September 08, 2023, 02:52:32 PM »
LOL! You and several other folks on Getbig should take a look in the mirror. The saying, 'pot calling the kettle black' comes to mind.

False.    I’m for free speech and freedom.   You liberal freaks went the opposite direction.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #787 on: September 08, 2023, 09:51:30 PM »
False.    I’m for free speech and freedom.   You liberal freaks went the opposite direction.

I can tell that you feel free to speak. Too bad you don't have something better to speak about. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #788 on: September 09, 2023, 03:46:03 AM »
I can tell that you feel free to speak. Too bad you don't have something better to speak about.

Keep advocating for pedophilia and Biden - so much better right ? 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #789 on: September 09, 2023, 04:21:14 PM »
Keep advocating for pedophilia and Biden - so much better right ?

I do not believe I have advocated for either. Not Biden and certainly not pedophilia.

What is so much better? Sometimes we are given only bad choices, so we pick what we believe is the least bad.
Believe it or not, it is possible to not either of them, but not like Biden less than we don't like Trump.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #790 on: September 09, 2023, 05:57:40 PM »
I do not believe I have advocated for either. Not Biden and certainly not pedophilia.

What is so much better? Sometimes we are given only bad choices, so we pick what we believe is the least bad.
Believe it or not, it is possible to not either of them, but not like Biden less than we don't like Trump.

Haven’t seen you speak out about either. All it’s been is Trump Trump Trump

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #791 on: September 12, 2023, 10:12:41 AM »
Worst ever.   FJB!   And F you who voted for this. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #792 on: September 20, 2023, 12:06:01 PM »
The Biden Administration Tried to Censor This Stanford Doctor, But He Won in Court
New York Post ^ | Sep. 20, 2023 | Rikki Schlott
Posted on 9/20/2023

A federal court of appeals ruled earlier this month that the White House, surgeon general, CDC and FBI “likely violated the First Amendment” by exerting a pressure campaign on social media companies to censor COVID-19 skeptics — including Stanford epidemiologist Dr. Jay Bhattacharya.

“I think this ruling is akin to the second Enlightenment,” Bhattacharya told The Post. “It’s a ruling that says there’s a democracy of ideas. The issue is not whether the ideas are wrong or right. The question is who gets to control what ideas are expressed in the public square?”

The court ordered that the Biden administration and other federal agencies “shall take no actions, formal or informal, directly or indirectly” to coerce social media companies “to remove, delete, suppress or reduce” free speech. Bhattacharya, a professor of medicine, economics and health research policy at Stanford University, co-authored the Great Barrington Declaration in the fall of 2020 with professors from Harvard and Oxford.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #793 on: September 27, 2023, 02:11:44 PM »
Megyn Kelly reports that youtube demonetized her interview of President Trump because he referred to "gender reassignment" surgery of minors as child mutilation.  Liberals just cannot tolerate opposing viewpoints. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #794 on: September 27, 2023, 03:49:55 PM »
Megyn Kelly reports that youtube demonetized her interview of President Trump because he referred to "gender reassignment" surgery of minors as child mutilation.  Liberals just cannot tolerate opposing viewpoints.

'demonetized'?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #795 on: September 27, 2023, 03:54:14 PM »
'demonetized'?

"YouTube demonetization is when YouTube takes away your ability to earn ad revenue, either from a specific video or your entire channel. This happens when content is found to violate YouTube's strict advertiser-friendly content guidelines."

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #796 on: November 06, 2023, 09:50:29 AM »
BREAKING: Facebook CENSORS Nashville school shooter manifesto
"Your post may go against our Community Standards on violence and incitement."
The Post Millennial
Nov 6, 2023
Steven Crowder

@scrowder
🚨 BREAKING: Nashville School Covenant Shooter Audrey Hale’s “DEATH DAY” Manifesto Targeted “Cr*ckers” with “white privlages”

“wanna kill all you little cr*ckers”

“I hope I have a high death count”

"I'm ready...I hope my victims aren't."

"Ready to die."

#NashvilleManifesto

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-facebook-censors-nashville-school-shooter-manifesto?utm_campaign=64487

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #797 on: November 06, 2023, 12:30:52 PM »
"YouTube demonetization is when YouTube takes away your ability to earn ad revenue, either from a specific video or your entire channel. This happens when content is found to violate YouTube's strict advertiser-friendly content guidelines."

Thanks. I just learned something new.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #798 on: November 06, 2023, 02:48:05 PM »
They Banned a sitting president from Twitter
Impeached him twice , jailed his supporters,
Raided his home, and indicted him four times...
And then go on MSM and try to tell us That
We're the Fascists.

Fucking lowlife Scumbag Khvnts Democrats 🤬🤬🤬

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #799 on: November 06, 2023, 03:43:03 PM »
Documents Shed New Light on Feds' Collusion with Private Actors to Police Speech on Social Media
By Ben Weingarten, RealClearInvestigations
November 06, 2023
https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2023/11/06/documents_shed_new_light_on_feds_collusion_with_private_actors_to_police_speech_on_social_media_990672.html