Author Topic: Covid-19 - Was Covid ever real? Conspiracy Theory?  (Read 33716 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: Covid, Conspiracy Theories and Getbig
« Reply #50 on: January 28, 2022, 12:17:29 PM »
Don't conflate anti mandate with anti vax.

Re: ivermectin while there studies that show various degrees of success or not, it is almost a 100% risk free proposition, so it odd that there are so many efforts do prevent prescribing it.

Y

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #51 on: January 28, 2022, 12:51:08 PM »
it is almost a 100% risk free proposition

not in the way most people are getting it. there is a very really chance of poisoning yourself with it because the form they are getting it in (at least as reported by news up here) is for an 800 pound horse not a human lol

for a clinical trial sure. not for a conspiracy theorist getting some from a vet to treat his sick 'horse' lol
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #52 on: January 28, 2022, 12:56:48 PM »
"Getbig took 1st place when it comes to this"

I see that still holds true lolol
Flower Boy Ran Away

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #53 on: January 28, 2022, 12:59:11 PM »
The most exaggerated virus pandemic scamdemic Ever!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #54 on: January 28, 2022, 12:59:46 PM »
not in the way most people are getting it. there is a very really chance of poisoning yourself with it because the form they are getting it in (at least as reported by news up here) is for an 800 pound horse not a human lol

for a clinical trial sure. not for a conspiracy theorist getting some from a vet to treat his sick 'horse' lol

Most people are not getting it they way you are saying.  It's a safe prescribed medication.

There was a news story in Rolling Stone that gunshot victims were not being treated in a hospital because it was flooded with people OD'ing on the horse version of ivermectin.  Rachel Maddow ran with the story as well.  Turns out, it was a compete fabrication.  The dumbass article even had a picture of the people waiting outside.  Trouble is, they were in winter coats in the photo, but it was August and 90 degrees here.  But people fucking believed it.

Can you post a link to the news you're getting that saying most people are using the horse version?  I don't doubt anything that comes from your dumbass country, given your leader.
Y

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #55 on: January 28, 2022, 01:05:36 PM »
most people aren't using it, but conspiracy theory believing people are smuggling it into our local hospitals:

don't trust the doctors that treat you, trust the what you read on facebook LOL

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/windsor/ivermectin-windsor-regional-hospital-covid-1.6307648

its no wonder the Onion isn't popular anymore, stupid humans have made the real news 100x better LOL
Flower Boy Ran Away

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #56 on: January 28, 2022, 01:13:07 PM »
most people aren't using it, but conspiracy theory believing people are smuggling it into our local hospitals:

don't trust the doctors that treat you, trust the what you read on facebook LOL

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/windsor/ivermectin-windsor-regional-hospital-covid-1.6307648

its no wonder the Onion isn't popular anymore, stupid humans have made the real news 100x better LOL

It's not just facebook reading  - there are lots of doctors who are prescribing this as an early form of treatment, or to be used in a prophylactic manner.  Once you're in the hospital, the virus has likely replicated past the point of an anti-viral having any significant impact.

That's part of the problem, there are legitimate doctor on both sides of the debate, so it's hard to blame the average person for being confused.

If the messaging wasn't so piss poor and inconsistent, maybe there would be more trust in the goverment.
Y

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #57 on: January 28, 2022, 01:25:56 PM »
the doctors up here who are prescribing it have been down the rabbit hole of misinformation and most are also anti covid vaxxers (but apparently pro vax on everything else).

those that are prescribing it are either getting banned from doing so or are risking losing their medical license. as well they should be until proper controlled studies are completed.

same with the antivax nurses.

it seems that 8 to 10 percent of the population has gone down this rabbit hole and it can be everyone from a truck driver to a medical doctor.

the pandemic has show just how dumb a small but strangely vocal minority of society really are

Flower Boy Ran Away

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #58 on: January 28, 2022, 01:31:42 PM »
the doctors up here who are prescribing it have been down the rabbit hole of misinformation and most are also anti covid vaxxers (but apparently pro vax on everything else).

those that are prescribing it are either getting banned from doing so or are risking losing their medical license. as well they should be until proper controlled studies are completed.

it seems that 8 to 10 percent of the population has gone down this rabbit hole and it can be everyone from a truck driver to a medical doctor.

the pandemic has show just how dumb a small but strangely vocal minority of society really are

They shouldn't lose their license.  When there is no direct form of treatment, doctors are encouraged to try off-label use medications to treat sick people.  Ivermectin is completely safe and risk free.

And, it's not lunacy to have hesitations around this vaccine but be pro-other vaccines.  Look at Pfizer's own released docs that they had to provide due to the Freedom of Information act - any other vaccine would have been pulled from the shelves if there were a fraction of the adverse effects listed. And being immune from liability should be a huge red flag to any thinking person.
Y

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 28, 2022, 01:35:19 PM »

Can you give an example of these doctors Hulk?

Is the use of  ivermectin or their antivac stance their only "oddball" views or have they always gone against the grain of the CDC and their recommendations?

Also what have this small vocal minority changed? Looking at America transgendered people, and their supporters, have really made an impact despite being less than 1% of the population.

Can you give an example where 10% of the population has changed laws in Canada? Are masks and vaccines no longer required?

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #60 on: January 28, 2022, 02:22:42 PM »

Are you suggesting that 900,000 DIDN'T die of COVID?

If that's the case why did 900,000 EXTRA people die during this time?

Is it just a CRAZY coincidence?

8) 8) 8)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #61 on: January 28, 2022, 02:36:29 PM »
Can you give an example of these doctors Hulk?

they are out there:

https://globalnews.ca/news/8523550/covid-19-disinformation-ontario-doctors-christine-elliott/

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #62 on: January 28, 2022, 02:38:26 PM »
Are you suggesting that 900,000 DIDN'T die of COVID?

If that's the case why did 900,000 EXTRA people die during this time?

Is it just a CRAZY coincidence?

8) 8) 8)

covid deniers don't work with logic
Flower Boy Ran Away

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #63 on: January 28, 2022, 02:40:15 PM »

What’s the with the teabagging of doctors? Doctors  operate within narrow range regarding the treatments they can offer and if they step out of line they lose their licenses. What would these guys do if they weren’t doctors? Nothing. The skill set doesn’t transfer to anything else. That’s why most would never voice opposition to anything that came down from above.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #64 on: January 28, 2022, 02:44:16 PM »
covid deniers don't work with logic

Nope.

😆

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #65 on: January 28, 2022, 02:44:46 PM »
And, it's not lunacy to have hesitations around this vaccine but be pro-other vaccines.

the problem is that the hesitation is based on misinformation, conspiracy theories and outright lies.

I've seen the antivaxxer rhetoric: that thousands and thousands are dying from the 'kill shots' that the vaccines make you sterile, that there is a rise in tissue cancers from the vaccine (there isn't), that the vaccines kill children (there were millions of dosage given to kids in the USA before we approved it up here in Canada and there were very few side effects

the hesitation about very real but very rare side effects like blood clots and heart inflammation are legit. but thats not whats being pushed in the antivax group. instead of 7 per million they are saying thousands and thousands per million (not true)

Flower Boy Ran Away

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 28, 2022, 02:46:41 PM »
they are out there:

https://globalnews.ca/news/8523550/covid-19-disinformation-ontario-doctors-christine-elliott/

I wasn’t implying they weren’t, I was more curious why someone so educated would risk their reputation and livelihood going against the grain.

I’m more curious if they are quacks who have always had ideas that were contrary to mainstream practices or if covid had them questioning current vaccine mandates and why they feel so strongly against it.

But if it’s easier to discredit them as lunatics so be it.

Getbiger of the past Bast

• Getbig II
« Reply #67 on: January 28, 2022, 02:56:08 PM »

the hesitation about very real but very rare side effects like blood clots and heart inflammation are legit.

How dare you question the safety of the 100% safe vaccines.   You should be imprisoned because you're discouraging people from getting vaccinated and you're killing people.  You're a murderer. ;D

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 28, 2022, 03:16:15 PM »
Interesting thread.

I'm still not vaccinated and never will be.

Not anti-vax, but anti-mandate and the government has no business telling me what to do. I'm perfectly healthy.

My life is 100% the same as it has always been.

Since Covid i've been to 17 different states and 3 different countries.

I have not been affected by this at all personally.

I survived Covid in less than 5 days.

There will always be conspiracies, just by definition pretty much any opinion can be considered one.

A few years after all this non-sense blows over we will know the truth and know that we have been misled by the MSM and our government.

Until then who cares what someone else thinks.

Nothing i said above will change the way anyone thinks.

Too many Betas on here these days.

Keep this gossip with your sister-in-law and her fat troll looking friends.

I'm sure they will agree with you.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #69 on: January 28, 2022, 03:26:18 PM »
If you haven’t noticed the lies and inconsistencies you haven’t been paying attention. Before vaccines everyone who died with a positive test and comorbidities was a Covid death. With vaccines it’s now the comorbidities that killed them, Both non falsifiable arguments. This type of argument usually comes from someone trying to put something over on you.

CDC Director was referring to vaccinated people when she mentioned 75% of COVID deaths were among those with at least four comorbidities

https://www.newswise.com/factcheck/cdc-director-was-referring-to-vaccinated-people-when-she-mentioned-75-of-covid-deaths-were-among-those-with-at-least-four-comorbidities/?article_id=764204

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 28, 2022, 03:29:59 PM »

------------------------------------------------------------

Who needs an immune system when you can pay this guy trillions of dollars for a make believe snake oil panacea, shut down the world economy, and keep everyone indoors under the threat of violence.

• Getbig II
« Reply #71 on: January 28, 2022, 03:34:40 PM »
People with weak immune systems including the obese, and elderly probably should get flu or covid vaccines.    Elon Musk said he and his kids were not at risk so why take preventative measures?   

I regularly do cardio, get sunlight,  eat mostly whole foods,  lift weights, and drink very little alcohol and infrequently.    I think my immune system is likely much stronger than a sun-deprived, obese sedentary guy who is vaccinated.     

A lot of people who lift weights don't do cardio.  Those people don't care enough about their health because cardio is actually more important than weight resistance training in regards to health. 

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #72 on: January 28, 2022, 03:56:13 PM »
Has it been mostly obese/fat people who have died?

If so then it seems the pandemic will be a good thing in the long run.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #73 on: January 28, 2022, 05:08:16 PM »
Has it been mostly obese/fat people who have died?

If so then it seems the pandemic will be a good thing in the long run.

I’ve been extremely disappointed with Covid. Every day I walk around and see fat broken down pieces of shit and I say to myself “Did Covid kill anybody?”

• Getbig II
« Reply #74 on: January 28, 2022, 05:20:09 PM »
I love how the mask wearing vaccinated sissies got manipulated into believing they wouldn't have to wear a mask after being vaccinated and that they couldn't get covid or spread it after getting vaccinated, and how they still believe everything Fauci, Biden, and the media tells them, even after realizing they were lied to.   Actually do they realize they were lied to or do they think that the experts just made honest mistakes?    I don't know anyone who died from covid by the way.   ZERO