Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > The Getbiggers Board - The Lounge

The Campaigning Begins

<< < (3/6) > >>

Brixtonbulldog:

--- Quote from: The Squadfather on December 08, 2006, 06:59:08 PM ---ok "brixtonbulldog", hahahaha, why don't you go spend the night in the hairy arms of your musclebear you penis puffer.

--- End quote ---

You would cry to learn that your musclebear is seeing me on the side.  Sucks to be you, cockfather.

The Squadfather:

--- Quote from: tomr1976 on December 08, 2006, 07:06:03 PM ---why are you trolling the boards at this hour?

Shouldn't you be spending time with your kids and wife?

Or is your wife getting her cvnt serviced by "him" (you know, the one she cheated with a while back  ;))

--- End quote ---
speaking of wives hows that skank of yours doing? i banged up her vagina pretty bad, will she need reconstructive surgery or what?

dan18:

--- Quote from: Brixtonbulldog on December 08, 2006, 07:06:36 PM ---You would cry to learn that your musclebear is seeing me on the side.  Sucks to be you, cockfather.

--- End quote ---
no hes banging your mom on the side get it straight..

Brixtonbulldog:

--- Quote from: dan18 on December 08, 2006, 07:04:47 PM ---he cant tonight its his fathers turn

--- End quote ---

You would know... after getting so upset that I wasn't going to spend the night with you you probably called your boytalk hotline and beat  your pencil dick until you cried listening to my chemical romance with the lights dimmed ever so slightly.

Brixtonbulldog:

--- Quote from: dan18 on December 08, 2006, 07:07:51 PM ---no hes banging your mom on the side get it straight..

--- End quote ---

Shes a big bitch.  She probly owns him in the squat and the dead.  Awesome ham strength.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version