Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > The Getbiggers Board - The Lounge

Here You Guys Look Bored

(1/6) > >>

avesher:
The squad looks bored down here.   Ummmmm  the squad gayness makes San Franciscos Pride Day Parade look like the manliest act of the century.  Ok there you go--entertain yourselves with comments about me.

The Squadfather:
yaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnn

Count Grishnackh:
you blew it avesher (and I'm not talking about your African top bear).

It's clear that you are still in awe of the SQUAD and are kicking yourself for not being a pledge. Go ahead, have a good cry    :'(       hahahhahahaha

alexxx:

--- Quote from: avesher on February 02, 2007, 07:09:56 PM ---The squad looks bored down here.   Ummmmm  the squad gayness makes San Franciscos Pride Day Parade look like the manliest act of the century.  Ok there you go--entertain yourselves with comments about me.

--- End quote ---

They are running out of material. Quite pitifull. ;D

avesher:

--- Quote from: alexxx on February 02, 2007, 07:52:50 PM ---They are running out of material. Quite pitifull. ;D

--- End quote ---

yeah its repeat repeat repeat every single time.  Same phrases, same people, same timing.  So old and stale its kinda pitiful.  One of them (I"m guessin The Heckler) will make some comment about my age being old and stale now.  So predictable, so boring.   Getbig needs a breath of fresh air.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version