Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > The Getbiggers Board - The Lounge

idea for the squad

(1/5) > >>

JOHN MATRIX:
since this board has had about 2 posts a day lately, may i suggest that the squad launch an INVASION, Operation Barbarossa style on some of the other lowly and weak boards on here, perhaps the X. a war would revitalize things for sure. you can name a general, minister of armaments, ect. ... maybe even forge and hold your own empire by conquering subjugating and occupying the weaker  boards (like maybe the X) that are filled with Tiny Tits just waiting for a blitzkrieg to run wild on them. its time to branch out and carve out an empire.it is your destiny

Mars:
Yes, we will invade them and butcher them.

RUDE BUOY:
john matrix you have good ideas the squad will butcher you last

kiwiol:

--- Quote from: JOHN MATRIX on February 03, 2007, 02:20:03 PM ---since this board has had about 2 posts a day lately, may i suggest that the squad launch an INVASION, Operation Barbarossa style on some of the other lowly and weak boards on here, perhaps the X. a war would revitalize things for sure. you can name a general, minister of armaments, ect. ... maybe even forge and hold your own empire by conquering subjugating and occupying the weaker  boards (like maybe the X) that are filled with Tiny Tits just waiting for a blitzkrieg to run wild on them. its time to branch out and carve out an empire.it is your destiny

--- End quote ---

The problem with this is, if we go and post in the X, Flower's either gonna edit our posts (if not delete them altogether) or move them to the Y or the V. Besides, the X boarders are the lamest of the bunch (STella excepted) and aren't worth fighting.

The V always goes through ups and down, Mr Matrix. In spite of the lack of tiny tits, we have more new posts and threads everyday than any other board except for the G&O and the General Topics board. You just need to be a little patient :-\

JOHN MATRIX:
i guess my bloodthirst for more ruthless ownings got the best of my patience :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version