Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > The Getbiggers Board - The Lounge

HOW MANY OF YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY???????????

(1/9) > >>

RUDE BUOY:
THE SHADOW WAS TRYING TO POWN YOURS TRUELY AND SIAD THIS TO ME

--- Quote from: the shadow on February 04, 2007, 07:47:25 AM ---I AM AN INDIAN..AND YOU GET FUCKED BY BLACK MUSLIMS

--- End quote ---

TO WICH I REPLIED

--- Quote from: RUDE BUOY on February 04, 2007, 07:49:16 AM ---no i dont i like pussy you know what pussy feels like right????  oh wait thats right  your a virgin and by choice right  ::) hahhahhahhah  gayer than not knowing how good pussy feels ahahahhahhahhaha

--- End quote ---

SHADOW SAID IT WAS THE LAMES POST EVER I THOUGHT IT WAS PRETTY DAM FUNNY WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK

the shadow:

--- Quote from: RUDE BUOY on February 04, 2007, 08:07:02 AM ---THE SHADOW WAS TRYING TO POWN YOURS TRUELY AND SIAD THIS TO ME
 TO WICH I REPLIED
SHADOW SAID IT WAS THE LAMES POST EVER I THOUGHT IT WAS PRETTY DAM FUNNY WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK

--- End quote ---
SEE THE DAMN DESPERATION..PATHETIC

RUDE BUOY:

--- Quote from: the shadow on February 04, 2007, 08:09:24 AM ---SEE THE DAMN DESPERATION..PATHETIC

--- End quote ---
yah i see it shadow your kinda pathetic no need to be scared lets see what people think  :)

the shadow:

--- Quote from: RUDE BUOY on February 04, 2007, 08:11:54 AM ---yah i see it shadow your kinda pathetic no need to be scared lets see what people think  :)

--- End quote ---
YOU'RE A PATHETIC LOSER..NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOU

RUDE BUOY:

--- Quote from: the shadow on February 04, 2007, 08:12:57 AM ---YOU'RE A PATHETIC LOSER..NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOU

--- End quote ---
i think they do  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version