Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > The Getbiggers Board - The Lounge

Outright challenge to Joon.

(1/39) > >>

wes:
I know your incapacitated right now because of your shoulder surgery and I honestly feel for yiou,but once you recover,hopefully with a minimum of whining,we`ll compare identical poses and 5 lifts of our choice,...............pick your best lifts and keep me posted.

You`ll never beat me or I`ll hang myself in my barn.

Do you accept............take all time you need,I`ll still be training hard and I`ll still be around much to your dismay.   ;(

I`m an old man,you should have no problem dusting me off brah!!
::)

oldschoolfan:
wes y ou have a barn?

thats cool bro, do you train in your barn rocky style like out of rocky 4?  that would be pretty cool

wes:

--- Quote from: oldschoolfan on September 11, 2015, 09:57:26 AM ---wes y ou have a barn?

thats cool bro, do you train in your barn rocky style like out of rocky 4?  that would be pretty cool

--- End quote ---
NO  :)

devilsmile:
After joon gets green lights to train again, he will need at least 6 months to gain back his gains  ::) :D

For an alcoholic and a weed head it means; "6 month because I know that's plenty of time to get in deceant shape with steroids but I will start training in the 4th month and blow my nose, drink and smoke first, THEN I will focus on training 100% I promise, and if I don't get in shape by then, because I never will get in shape, I just start tattoing my entire body and after THAT I will start training. But if by then I'm not in shape I just say I hurt my back and have to lay off for 4 months and THEN I will start training". This is how addicts convince themselves they have proper excuses to postpone things.

Trust me I know. So prepare to wait for a year until joon is comfortable to post any real workout footage

wes:

--- Quote from: devilsmile on September 11, 2015, 09:58:55 AM ---After joon gets green lights to train again, he will need at least 6 months to gain back his gains  ::) :D

For an alcoholic and a weed head it means; "6 month because I know that's plenty of time to get in deceant shape with steroids but I will start training in the 4th month and blow my nose, drink and smoke first, THEN I will focus on training 100% I promise, and if I don't get in shape by then, because I never will get in shape, I just start tattoing my entire body and after THAT I will start training. But if by then I'm not in shape I just say I hurt my back and have to lay off for 4 months and THEN I will start training". This is how addicts convince themselves they have proper excuses to postpone things.

Trust me I know. So prepare to wait for a year until joon is comfortable to post any real workout footage

--- End quote ---
I just started training after taking 15 months off,can`t compare notes to Joons surgery but I`m kinda` starting more or less from scratch.

Ate tons of junk..........been in the gym again for around 6 weeks or so and making good progress...........not rushing things though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version