Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > The Getbiggers Board - The Lounge

How many of you are activly cheating on your partner

<< < (3/29) > >>

chaos:

--- Quote from: Man of Steel on October 22, 2017, 07:05:49 PM ---Why cheat?

--- End quote ---
Are you saying Mormon is the way to go if you want multiple women? :D

SF1900:

--- Quote from: el numero uno on October 22, 2017, 08:17:22 PM ---I'm surprised the consensus so far has been to not cheat.

Getbig is usually very sexist.

--- End quote ---

As I have said in the past, the majority of getbiggers are ALL talk. Getbig provides them with a place to say stuff that they would not otherwise say in "real life." In real life, this is what most getbiggers would do.

visualizeperfection:

--- Quote from: SF1900 on October 22, 2017, 09:49:24 PM ---As I have said in the past, the majority of getbiggers are ALL talk. Getbig provides them with a place to say stuff that they would not otherwise say in "real life." In real life, this is what most getbiggers would do.

--- End quote ---

In real life I'm very strong and very brave.

sceagacros:
Studies show that the male frontal cortex , which is associated with processing 'consequences' - doesn't finish developing completely until around the age of 26.
In my own life something 'clicked' empathy wise around that age and I am no longer able to cheat as the understanding of the hurt and pain I would bring to the other person completely prevents me from doing so.

TTfit:
I've never cheated on my current partner. What's the point if I'm going to be exclusive with her. We aren't in the dating stage. We are an exclusive monogamous couple.

I've cheated in the past. I hope/think I'm now mature enough to not make the same mistake again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version