Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > The Getbiggers Board - The Lounge

How many of you are activly cheating on your partner

<< < (29/29)

Irongrip400:

--- Quote from: residue on October 24, 2017, 08:40:40 AM ---deception, I'm not bothered by the sex, like I've said we're poly, the lying is the issue

--- End quote ---

I couldn't do that. I hate strapping up, and that's just too many people to trust that may bring you home something that doesn't wash off. This isn't the only reason, but I don't think I could do that even if my wife were cool with it. Is that the same as swinging?

Irongrip400:
I had a buddy who told me his wife would tell him he could have a girlfriend/s when he went out of town. They were in a rough patch and she wasn't fucking him because of depression and she told him to go get a hooker or something. I asked, but I don't think he ever took her up on it. Kind of like in the "Hall Pass" movie.

dick kockinsmith:
1st 6 girlfriends cheated on over 200 times with 50 other girls got caught by half of em, confessed to the other ones down the line just to reverse my bad karma

ages 18-23

what fun those days were, should have just told the girlfrineds i wasnt serious, ruined my reputation during these years and the girl im dating now didnt trust me for 18 months

wasted many moons chasing girls and partying could of been an entrepenuer, now im older its harder less fire in you, more responsibilities, less room for error, woulndt take those days back though, as no im living great doing good, and chasing my goals with sharp focus

never gonna break again till i make it

dont loose yourself in the game boys

HTexan:

--- Quote from: SF1900 on December 17, 2017, 06:14:44 PM ---Vince Goodrum, CSN, MFT, HPP, CEO.

He's a big player in the bodybuilding and fitness world.

--- End quote ---
Melvin isn’t straight, he is a bottom slut though.....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version