Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > The Getbiggers Board - The Lounge

Dear Diary: a place for fleeting thoughts and daily ponderings.

<< < (8/76) > >>

Taffin:

--- Quote from: Phantom Spunker on October 08, 2021, 05:21:32 AM ---Michael Bolton is a living legend. Not only is his vocal range amazing, but he's clearly a shagger of biblical proportions. While all the men were busy mocking his admittedly abominable mullet, he was banging the living hell out of probably every housewife in America throughout the 1980s. I tip my hat to the man.

--- End quote ---

I had no idea

Talking of mullets, was that a mullet that Bumstead was rocking at the Olympia?  Maybe they're making a comeback - who's with me..?

Primemuscle:
I slept too late this morning. Gotta quit this. Life's to short to spend a lot of time in bed....sleeping, that is.

Phantom Spunker:

--- Quote from: Taffin on October 10, 2021, 04:42:19 PM ---I had no idea

Talking of mullets, was that a mullet that Bumstead was rocking at the Olympia?  Maybe they're making a comeback - who's with me..?

--- End quote ---

I think I saw that guy rocking one, yeah.  I'm entirely committed to forming a gang of mullet-sporting Getbig trolls.

Humble Narcissist:

--- Quote from: Primemuscle on October 10, 2021, 04:49:01 PM ---I slept too late this morning. Gotta quit this. Life's to short to spend a lot of time in bed....sleeping, that is.

--- End quote ---
Sleeping is the ultimate relaxation.  Most don't get enough.

Primemuscle:

--- Quote from: Humble Narcissist on October 11, 2021, 02:06:35 AM ---Sleeping is the ultimate relaxation.  Most don't get enough.

--- End quote ---

It is not so much how long you sleep as how deep you sleep. Power naps are great!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version