Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Steroids Info & Hardcore

Boldenone

(1/3) > >>

Christo:
Hello all,

What is your general opinion about Boldenone?

Is it nessecary to notice any effort to do the following;

Minimal 12 weeks?
High doses> 600 mg per week?

Is boldeone also not known as a "bloodthicker"?

-

ThisisOverload:
I like it, Bold and Deca are the only injectables i use anymore, mixed with Test obviously.

All injectable AAS should be taken for at least 12 weeks. Many people believe that due to it's long half-life it's a slow starter like Deca, i personally have never noticed that. At 400mg per week, i typically can feel it's effects in 2 weeks, which is normal for long acting compounds.

400-600mg a week is fine with some Test. I never go over 400mg anymore.

All AAS thicken your blood, Bold seems to increase your red blood cells faster than others, which is why many believe it was originally used for endurance assistance in animals and then humans. I do seem to notice a little more stamina on Bold.

I've never experienced bad sides from it and i've used it at 900mg per week a few times.

It's been around forever and it's a great drug. Also, it seems to help with vascularity, but i have found that to be primarily genetic.

Christo:
Thanks for your comment.

I do not know you're age but is Deca not too heavy?

just informing:)

ThisisOverload:

--- Quote from: Christo on June 15, 2021, 11:33:22 AM ---
I do not know you're age but is Deca not too heavy?

--- End quote ---

Not in my experience. I'm mid 40's and have no issues with it. Just run it with Test.

Christo:

--- Quote from: ThisisOverload on June 16, 2021, 07:20:29 PM ---Not in my experience. I'm mid 40's and have no issues with it. Just run it with Test.

--- End quote ---

I suppose you do cruise and blast? or TRT?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version