Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > The Getbiggers Board - The Lounge

Relax Nancy

<< < (2/3) > >>

djliftsthings:
no wonder Jeannette left you. Look at how you post on here, its a reflection of what a shitty person and I can only imagine what a shitty husband you were to her. I get a strong feeling you hit her and 100% cheated on her. Smart gal punting you

epic is back:
If he dies

He dies

djliftsthings:
heres one for you Nancy that you can ridicule me about so you feel better about yourself
I live in a garage. No joke. I cant afford rents anymore so I sleep in a garage on a couch. I can prove with pics. And you wonder why I can do anything I want to anyone and not have anything to lose? Best thing I own are my shoes. A garage, and winter starts this week up here

There ya go you can call me an even bigger loser now,...it'll make you feel great about yourself

epic is back:
Stop crying

It’s karma

epic is back:

--- Quote from: djliftsthings on October 10, 2021, 08:56:04 PM ---heres one for you Nancy that you can ridicule me about so you feel better about yourself
I live in a garage. No joke. I cant afford rents anymore so I sleep in a garage on a couch. I can prove with pics. And you wonder why I can do anything I want to anyone and not have anything to lose? Best thing I own are my shoes. A garage, and winter starts this week up here

There ya go you can call me an even bigger loser now,...it'll make you feel great about yourself

--- End quote ---

post up the pics gloria

garage living at its finest!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version