Author Topic: Curb Your Enthusiasm New Season  (Read 1539 times)

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Curb Your Enthusiasm New Season
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2021, 06:49:48 PM »
Really great show but this new season episode one was a dud.  Worst episode of the entire series. Hopefully it will bounce back. Seemed like the writing and actors weren't doing their usual great stuff.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2021, 08:45:55 PM »
Really great show but this new season episode one was a dud.  Worst episode of the entire series. Hopefully it will bounce back. Seemed like the writing and actors weren't doing their usual great stuff.

Worst episode of Curb is better than the best episode of any other show in history. In my opinion.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2021, 04:39:46 AM »
In a fucked up way I think Larry enjoys not finding enjoyment in life.  :)
After watching Curb episodes you can see the genius behind Seinfeld was Larry not Jerry.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2021, 04:50:59 AM »

been there done that.
Easy to make fun of Christians. Would he have the balls to go to that level with Muslims? I doubt it, because he would end up dead.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2021, 04:58:51 AM »
Easy to make fun of Christians. Would he have the balls to go to that level with Muslims? I doubt it, because he would end up dead.
Of course he wouldn't.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2021, 06:14:00 AM »

Joswift said he had a fatwa placed on him. I don't know what that was about, maybe he said something offensive to Muslims?

But yeah, pissing on Christ is typical for this type. And I'm not even a Christian but notice things.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2021, 06:21:22 AM »
Joswift said he had a fatwa placed on him. I don't know what that was about, maybe he said something offensive to Muslims?

Y

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2021, 06:37:25 AM »
Best comedy ever.  Although I am curious about season 11 episode 1, they sure went out of their way to create the story for the latina girl to audition for Young Larry.  Makes you wonder if art is imitating life

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2021, 06:41:34 AM »
Those Fatwa episodes went on through most, if not all of season 9. He also drops in Muslims jokes in various seasons. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't chance a piss joke with Mohammed, but he does give the the Muslims their fair share.

bLuEeYes

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2021, 04:07:55 PM »
Another great scene. The wisedom in this show is people can't handle the truth and logic. So simple and so spot on that it makes alot of sense.  ;D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2021, 07:16:43 AM »
I was in tears when the mexican told his daughter to show her dance moves and then broke out into the techno beat boxing. Fucking hilarious.  So true about losing sex appeal when someone walks into a glass door.  I was on a date with a super hot chick, she shows up with a skin tight dress, tits and ass hanging out, super high heels.  We were walking out of the restaurant and she steps into a crack with her heel and trips and falls.  Damn, that just killed the entire night.  I couldn't look at her sexy again after watching her fall in such an awkward way and laying on the parking lot like a drunk bitch.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2021, 11:03:33 AM »
I was in tears when the mexican told his daughter to show her dance moves and then broke out into the techno beat boxing. Fucking hilarious.  So true about losing sex appeal when someone walks into a glass door.  I was on a date with a super hot chick, she shows up with a skin tight dress, tits and ass hanging out, super high heels.  We were walking out of the restaurant and she steps into a crack with her heel and trips and falls.  Damn, that just killed the entire night.  I couldn't look at her sexy again after watching her fall in such an awkward way and laying on the parking lot like a drunk bitch.

Did you notice her dad? He played the hotel worker that charged Larry for the chocolate stain at the Mexican hotel last season.  The wedding episode. Your Not Going To Get Me To Say Anything Bad About Mickey.