Author Topic: Black Panthers  (Read 7709 times)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Black Panthers
« on: December 14, 2006, 09:42:56 PM »
Let me preface my post by saying I in no way condone the actions of any racist group, esp the Klan or Black Panthers.  That being said, why do we always here about the dangers and hatred of the Klan or Neo Nazis but never hear about the Panthers as a hateful and prejudicial group?  It flusters me, especially when all three groups fit into the same category.  All seem to be idiots to one degree or another.  Discuss. 
Squishy face retard

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Black Panthers
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2006, 09:45:44 PM »
Probably because the Panthers aren't around anymore, whereas the other two are alive, kickin' & recruiting.  :-\
w

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2006, 09:47:31 PM »
Probably because the Panthers aren't around anymore, whereas the other two are alive, kickin' & recruiting.  :-\
I could have sworn that the Panthers were at a rally for the Jamaican guy killed in NY.  :-[.  They all suck, why not talk about them on equal footing?
Squishy face retard

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2006, 09:49:53 PM »
the "new black panther party" is around now

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2006, 09:50:57 PM »
I never really hear anything about Neo Nazis.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2006, 09:51:17 PM »
the "new black panther party" is around now
Yarrr! The day is mine. Sorry, I knew I was right.  ;D
Squishy face retard

sandycoosworth

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2006, 06:32:38 AM »
do you all know about the panthers/weather underground? the armored car robbery, kidnapping, money laundering ...

those were some badassed guys!

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2006, 06:53:52 AM »
They all suck, why not talk about them on equal footing?

Because separate is not necessarily equal.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2006, 08:08:51 AM »
Because separate is not necessarily equal.
Plessy v Ferguson said it was right?  ;D But didn't Brown v Board education strike it down?
Squishy face retard

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2006, 08:11:55 AM »
Let me preface my post by saying I in no way condone the actions of any racist group, esp the Klan or Black Panthers.  That being said, why do we always here about the dangers and hatred of the Klan or Neo Nazis but never hear about the Panthers as a hateful and prejudicial group?  It flusters me, especially when all three groups fit into the same category.  All seem to be idiots to one degree or another.  Discuss. 

Discuss?  Ok, you are starting this thread because you are a racist pig.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2006, 08:13:13 AM »
Discuss?  Ok, you are starting this thread because you are a racist pig.
No, because I hate gang bangers.  If you were JKD you would call me racist.  Are you not understanding this thread because you lack basic comprehension skills?
Squishy face retard

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2006, 08:27:21 AM »
No, because I hate gang bangers.  If you were JKD you would call me racist.  Are you not understanding this thread because you lack basic comprehension skills?

Why would you even ask him that? Have you seen some of his topics and posts? The guy's a fucking retard.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2006, 08:28:59 AM »
Why would you even ask him that? Have you seen some of his topics and posts? The guy's a fucking retard.
Old_Cock really needs to lay of the crack and meth.
Squishy face retard

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2006, 08:39:52 AM »
I could have sworn that the Panthers were at a rally for the Jamaican guy killed in NY.  :-[.  They all suck, why not talk about them on equal footing?

Maby their all Gray Panthers now.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2006, 01:58:41 PM »
Its as easy as this...

It's now socially acceptable to call a white man racist and jump on the band wagon since now pure white men are a minority in the USA.  Because of this the media and everyone else plays those cards to death because the have nothing more productive to do.  To top off the icing on the cake, white men run this country like it or leave it so they are the ones to fear, not some jackoff wanna be black racist group that has no power.  Please don't get me wrong, I don't condone any of these gangs, groups, whatever you want to call them and even I myself married someone from another race so no bullshit racials comments please or your just a "victim" like the rest of them!

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2006, 02:00:58 PM »
Its as easy as this...

It's now socially acceptable to call a white man racist and jump on the band wagon since now pure white men are a minority in the USA.  Because of this the media and everyone else plays those cards to death because the have nothing more productive to do.  To top off the icing on the cake, white men run this country like it or leave it so they are the ones to fear, not some jackoff wanna be black racist group that has no power.  Please don't get me wrong, I don't condone any of these gangs, groups, whatever you want to call them and even I myself married someone from another race so no bullshit racials comments please or your just a "victim" like the rest of them!
I just don't like any of them but I am upset with the fact that this group is not lumped together with the others as hate groups, depsite the power differential you mentioned.
Squishy face retard

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2006, 02:08:05 PM »
I just don't like any of them but I am upset with the fact that this group is not lumped together with the others as hate groups, depsite the power differential you mentioned.

Or maybe nobody wants to give them ANY media attention whatsoever.  Kinda like advertising a bunch of little girls having a neighborhood gang trying to hussle lemonade!

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2006, 09:45:54 AM »
H. Rap Brown.  How cool is that.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2006, 11:29:23 AM »
Or maybe nobody wants to give them ANY media attention whatsoever.  Kinda like advertising a bunch of little girls having a neighborhood gang trying to hussle lemonade!
Hahaha.  That's kinda true.
Squishy face retard

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2006, 12:39:35 PM »
Sorry I ruined your Black Panther party.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2006, 06:17:59 PM »
You what's ironic. The KKK was an organization developed to intimidated and to terrorize blacks from voting and disrupting Reconstruction.  Now, don't wee have a "War on Terror"? Only select groups don't fit under that blanket. And there are two qualifications: 1. American 2. A good Ol' Boy 

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2006, 08:52:28 AM »
You what's ironic. The KKK was an organization developed to intimidated and to terrorize blacks from voting and disrupting Reconstruction.  Now, don't wee have a "War on Terror"? Only select groups don't fit under that blanket. And there are two qualifications: 1. American 2. A good Ol' Boy 

But wasn't the KKK rendered practically useless once they developed ways to make us hate ourselves and those who look like us? 

OneBigMan

« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2006, 09:04:41 AM »
As far as the KKK goes, I wonder did anyone watch a recent program about them that goes back a few years to 2001 or 2002 on the History Channel called "The Ku Klux Klan-A Secret History". I can't believe these hate mongers still are so hardheaded that they don't know the difference between being a believer, and a perpetrator, and a killer. They should stick to believing what they believe without burning any of their crosses on anyone elses property besides their own. I'd like to think their days of burning down other people's churches are completely over because only sadistic sinners believe in that type of mean-spirited madness.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2006, 10:00:12 AM »

Jag, one thing I have to say is even though the klan and neo-nazi's are still around is that they both have very miniscule membership and support. Whenever these weirdos have a rally they are outnumbered 1,000 to 1 by counter-protestors of every color skin.
The House that Ruth built

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2006, 11:21:10 AM »
Jag, one thing I have to say is even though the klan and neo-nazi's are still around is that they both have very miniscule membership and support. Whenever these weirdos have a rally they are outnumbered 1,000 to 1 by counter-protestors of every color skin.

Very very true!