Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

let's say they did prove 9/11 was an inside job

(1/4) > >>

Livewire:
what would it matter? none- cause you want low gas prices.

what would you do? nothing cause you are all pussies.

what would change?  nothing.  cause we're the US and the only superpower.

see, all these threads are stupid.  i'm retired mil. and i am well aware it was an attack upon self- the only difference is, i'm smart enough to know we needed the justification to move on the oil we needed to fuel our SUVs and lifestyles. 

so will the mess of you just shut up with it?  yes, 3000 died, but they died for the greater good. yes the wars are built on lies, but what isn't in this world.  the minute you realize we did it, you can't do shit, and the US owns the planet, your cereal will taste better and your days will become brighter.

chaos:
smartest post on this topic ever ;D
good job

24KT:

--- Quote from: Livewire on December 15, 2006, 07:22:13 PM ---what would it matter? none- cause you want low gas prices.
--- End quote ---

There are other ways to bring down our fuel costs without killing people and squandering the lives of soldiers.

People could use MPG-CAPSTM instead. They're good for the car, and good for the environment.
You could travel further on less gas, thereby reducing both the demand and the consumption of foreign oil,
...while at the same time, reducing 80%+ of the smog causing emissions normally pumped into the environment.

...emissions which are poisoning our bodies, our environment, and our planet.

That's feeding 2 birds with one worm, and making every drop of fuel count, ...TWICE.  :D

They even have MPG-MEGA-CAPSTM for big rigs and larger fuel capacity vehicles.

...infact... just last night... the manufacturer of these MPG-CAPSTM, along with Jerry Lang (the #2 combustion expert in the world), taped an interview along with Ret. General Norman Schwartzkoff.

We should be seeing more about this in World Business Review shortly.  :)

--- Quote ---what would you do? nothing cause you are all pussies.
--- End quote ---

:o  I disagree.

If Americans were pussies who'd do nothing, ...corrupt rogue elements wouldn't feel a need to lie to them would they?

Americans can be counted on to do the right thing, ...provided they have the truth, and the means to do it.

Now with MPG-CAPSTM, we can all feed 2 birds with 1 worm, making every drop count twice.  :D

Cars, Trucks, Boats, Motorcycles, Snowmobiles, Tractors, Farming Equipment etc.,

They work in any gasoline, diesel, bio-diesel, or gasoline / ethanol powered engine.

Hugo Chavez:

--- Quote from: Livewire on December 15, 2006, 07:22:13 PM ---what would it matter? none- cause you want low gas prices.

what would you do? nothing cause you are all pussies.

what would change?  nothing.  cause we're the US and the only superpower.

see, all these threads are stupid.  i'm retired mil. and i am well aware it was an attack upon self- the only difference is, i'm smart enough to know we needed the justification to move on the oil we needed to fuel our SUVs and lifestyles. 

so will the mess of you just shut up with it?  yes, 3000 died, but they died for the greater good. yes the wars are built on lies, but what isn't in this world.  the minute you realize we did it, you can't do shit, and the US owns the planet, your cereal will taste better and your days will become brighter.

--- End quote ---
Oh Brother ::) If nothing happened, the only thing that would be making that a reality is dillweeds who say this kind of shit.  Basically, you just said, fuck democracy and fuck the US Constitution.

OzmO:
It's a gimmick account

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version