Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

George Bush is still an idiot,and republicans still suck.

<< < (2/3) > >>

Hedgehog:
Don't make the mistake of associating the Bush administration too much with the Republican Party IMO.

For every Bush there is currently 5 or 10 McCains in the GOP right now.

-Hedge

gtbro1:

--- Quote from: 240 is Back on December 17, 2006, 07:20:40 AM ---I wish more repubicans saw that.  You can remain loyal to your country without pledging your undying devotion to the evil disintegrating cabal in power at the moment.

--- End quote ---

NOT according to I-ONE. I am sure he probably thinks I am a communist just because I don't like Bush.  I jokingly say "Bring back Clinton" all the time...but the truth is I do not think too much of a draft dodger being commander in Chief. I just do not care for the way Bush has handled things,that's all.

gtbro1:

--- Quote from: 240 is Back on December 17, 2006, 09:17:24 PM ---  They cannot comprehend 50,000 dead bodies.

--- End quote ---

me either. That's crazy.

240 is Back:
and when people stand up and shout "let's kill the whole billion of the bastards"... well, that makes that person the absolute scum of the earth.

Hedgehog:

--- Quote from: gtbro1 on December 17, 2006, 08:52:03 PM ---
  NOT according to I-ONE. I am sure he probably thinks I am a communist just because I don't like Bush.  I jokingly say "Bring back Clinton" all the time...but the truth is I do not think too much of a draft dodger being commander in Chief. I just do not care for the way Bush has handled things,that's all.

--- End quote ---

Clinton dodged the draft. I understand if this is important to you. But how do you think he handled his job as a president?

Bush refuses to answer questions regarding past drug use. He doesn't denies it, or admits to it. He just won't answer those questions.

But this should not be about what these presidents did before they became presidents. It should really be about what they accomplished during their presidencys.

-Hedge

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version