Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Steroids Info & Hardcore

>* The New Locker Room *<

<< < (3/627) > >>

HYDROLICS:
yeah he is a good guy...Big_O and I had lots of fun with him on the old board back in the day............

Arnold jr:

--- Quote from: wes mantooth on May 09, 2007, 08:15:55 AM ---WTF is going on in here? are some changes being made or what? is arnoldjr still around as a mod?

i dont like the way things are looking.... >:(

--- End quote ---
Come on mantooth...you can't stop Arnold jr.!

Luv2Hurt:
Was the old "locker room" deleated?

Arnold jr:

--- Quote from: Luv2Hurt on May 09, 2007, 02:14:49 PM ---Was the old "locker room" deleated?

--- End quote ---
Yes. BigjohnN79 removed it because he felt it didn't belong here. obviously he hasn't really been around in a long time and I explained the situation to him as to why we have that thread. Hopefully he understood that and will let it ride...of course if he doesn't we'll simply keep reposting it.

BTW, just to clarify, I have nothing against BJN79. Even though he's been around here longer then I have, I was around when he still used to post frequently and he always seemed like a good guy. But when you disappear for a while you don't really know what's going on.

wes mantooth:
why would you just come on and start deleting shit? especially if you havent been here in a while....AND havent talked to the other mods as well. Oh well, nothing against bigjohn....or o, dont know either from adam.....

but i will say this...the steroid board is really the only reason i come to getbig. sure...i read some of the other shit, partially for entertainment, mostly because i am in awe daily at the number of idiots on this board. grown men that are dellusional at best...and trying to make a name for themselves on the internet. oh well.....all fun i guess :) :-\

but if the roid board policies change...and the fruit loops start runnin' shit around here....ill just have to find another board.

btw....any suggestions on another board??? ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version