Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Mixed Martial Arts (MMA/UFC)

Okay so rules for this board!

<< < (5/6) > >>

WeightPSHR:

--- Quote from: Captain Equipoise on July 07, 2010, 10:15:39 PM ---Agreed, Chuteboxe should definetly be mod again..all around cool dude and most knowledgeable regarding MMA by far.

--- End quote ---

The board is fine the way it is. Chutebox sets a horrible example for a mod. His knowledge and trinkets he thinks verify he trains is one thing, but his constant Dick N Ball talk and ANTI-UFC/Dana campaign are exactly what is wrong with half the problem posters on here.

It's ok to disagree, but be mature about it.

Fury:

--- Quote from: WeightPSHR on July 08, 2010, 11:52:38 AM ---The board is fine the way it is. Chutebox sets a horrible example for a mod. His knowledge and trinkets he thinks verify he trains is one thing, but his constant Dick N Ball talk and ANTI-UFC/Dana campaign are exactly what is wrong with half the problem posters on here.

--- End quote ---

Mindspin gimmick rage. Must kill you that ChuteBoxe is 1000x more respected on here than you.

I'd hate him too if he embarrassed me on a daily basis like he does to you.

MindSpin:

--- Quote from: BerzerkFury on July 08, 2010, 11:56:33 AM ---Mindspin gimmick rage. Must kill you that ChuteBoxe is 1000x more respected on here than you.

--- End quote ---

1. I have NO idea who "chutebox" is.  I rarely look at the name of the people who post on GB.
2. If you think I'm on this board to get "respect" from a bunch of anonymous names, then you have bigger problems than I ever imagined.
3. Please get back on topic and stop with the personal attacks :)

WeightPSHR:

--- Quote from: BerzerkFury on July 08, 2010, 11:56:33 AM ---Mindspin gimmick rage. Must kill you that ChuteBoxe is 1000x more respected on here than you.

--- End quote ---

LOL...What is respect on an internet message board offering nothing but entertainment in some form?

Other than info regarding the sport of MMA, this board is meaningless in regards to accomplishing anything in real life.

Damn Bro... Maybe some time off will do you some good. Maybe it's time for you to take a break from this place.

*ChuteBoxe*:

--- Quote from: WeightPSHR on July 08, 2010, 11:52:38 AM ---The board is fine the way it is. Chutebox sets a horrible example for a mod. His knowledge and trinkets he thinks verify he trains is one thing, but his constant Dick N Ball talk and ANTI-UFC/Dana campaign are exactly what is wrong with half the problem posters on here.

--- End quote ---

I'm not anti UFC, I actually like the UFC, I just don't agree with people like you who think there is only the UFC and any org without those three letters is shit and has no talent.  Especially when the people like you claim to be fans of "all mma".  Maybe learning what "all of mma" means would help.   My opinions on MMA are actually based on the fact that Ive actually trained in many of the facets of the sport for years, not from a reality show I started watching a few months ago.  Flooding the board unnecessarily with anti Strikeforce and Fedor threads is even not only a giant waste of space, it also is what starts a majority of the arguements on this board and what brought on the "guy comments" from everybody.  Don't act suprised by those type of comments when hundreds of threads on the same topic are being pumped out by the same person Weight/Spin.  I really think all of those threads couldve been consolidated into one or 2 threads tops, why would someone react maturely to such immaturity.  Sincity is cool but damn he is never here, were are basically modded by a delusional 40 yr. old UFC fanboy with multiple personality disorder.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version