Author Topic: Let's Face It, Men Are Lazy  (Read 12104 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Let's Face It, Men Are Lazy
« on: June 02, 2009, 04:44:21 PM »

Dating in the financial markets is no task for the faint of heart. It takes a City Girl of steel to navigate the curve balls of investment bankers and their like. Indeed, decades after the feminist movement promised an idyllic world of fairness, it’s become increasingly apparent that when it comes to a financial markets romance, old habits die hard.

The tricky dating minefield that exists between City Boys and Girls can be partially explained by observing Madonna. Some straight men hate Madonna because she has 'balls', and some women also hate her because she exhibits the power many women are denied, personally or professionally.

Just like Madonna, the 'City Girl' is a postmodern myth. She does what she wants when she wants, not out of some kind of rogue selfishness, but in the same unapologetic way men have been doing it from the beginning of time. In the male-dominated City, City Girls have their cake and eat it too. We get domestic help to do chores for us, and men to hold doors open for us.

Like most City Girls, Madonna is a totally self-made woman who proves that power is accessible to all. But the established City Boys are not about to relinquish that power without a fight.

The relationship between a female body and lack of power is, of course, part of the reason why women have been forced to act as men to achieve success. Gender is at odds with the masculine nature of the occupation we perform. 

The problem with City Girls dating City Boys in any age bracket is that you want the same things professionally (money, power, recognition) but not personally (they want a lot of sex from different people, you want a lot of commitment from just one). City Boys prefer women who seem malleable and awed. We prefer men who seem confident and debonair. City Boys want young models with perfect legs. We want older men with perfect credit records. And the biggest secret fear of single City Girls is that their powerful positions are a turn-off for men, while the male power is an aphrodisiac for women.

Having thoroughly analyzed the nexus between City Boys and City Girls, I can unscientifically conclude that there is an imperfect correlation between the sexes' agendas.

Most City Girls want someone who is attractive, talented, financially stable and generous - in other words, someone who is exactly like them. On the other hand, what do City Boys want? Typically, just someone who has a nice body! 

At the end of the day, let's face it: men are lazy. The bottom line is that they don't want it all, and women do.

It's something to think about the next time you find yourself choosing between determining Beta or domestic bliss.
w

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
  • You fucking disappoint me!
Re: Let's Face It, Men Are Lazy
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2009, 08:13:38 PM »
I wouldn't call men lazy, simple yes, but not lazy.
Just Bad Bad Blood!

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2009, 08:16:37 PM »
men aren't lazy, but to add to what OS said, we just don't complicate crap like women do.  The guys I know are hard workers.  Women are often the one wanting to be treated like princess and pampered all the time.  Guys want food, shelter, companionship and on occassion some freaking peace.

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2009, 08:18:48 PM »
Pfft  ::)

Guys want sports, beer and breasts!

There may actually be some thoughts beyond breasts but no man alive has been able to think past them.
Just Bad Bad Blood!

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2009, 08:25:14 PM »
Pfft  ::)

Guys want sports, beer and breasts!

exactly what i said.

sports, seen in a bar or home = shelter

Beer, made from water hops, grain = food

Breasts = Companionship

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2009, 08:32:18 PM »
exactly what i said.

sports, seen in a bar or home = shelter

Beer, made from water hops, grain = food

Breasts = Companionship

I think not....

sports, seen in a bar or home = shelter Testosterone pissing contest for guys who can't

Beer, made from water hops, grain = food  CHEAP drunk to bond with other guys who can't

Breasts = Companionship Hookers, Strippers, One night stands bring no companionship.  It is only SEX

Just Bad Bad Blood!

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2009, 08:33:48 PM »
again women complicate things.  Men just do. 

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2009, 08:37:59 PM »
again women complicate things.  Men just do. 

Because women can and men can't

It is an IQ thing.  Now you may feel the need to respond but I have attached a shiny picture to my post and all men will lose their train of thoughts

Just Bad Bad Blood!

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2009, 08:41:26 PM »
Because women can and men can't

It is an IQ thing.  Now you may feel the need to respond but I have attached a shiny picture to my post and all men will lose their train of thoughts

no way!  we can complicate stuff just fine.  Have you ever seen us assemble things?  lol.

by the way, that pic wasn't very appealing...

and that's coming from a guy with a dry streak to rival the sahara.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2009, 09:05:06 PM »
no way!  we can complicate stuff just fine.  Have you ever seen us assemble things?  lol.

by the way, that pic wasn't very appealing...

and that's coming from a guy with a dry streak to rival the sahara.

...one who can neither for the life of him figure out why, ...nor take the steps to rectify the situation.  ::)
w

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2009, 08:19:31 AM »
i can figure out why, just not ready to get into a relationship at the moment.  The fact that I can't really be open to someone right now would not be fair to me or to her.  Beleive it or not I don't want to hop in and out of peoples beds.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2009, 08:42:38 AM »
i can figure out why, just not ready to get into a relationship at the moment.  The fact that I can't really be open to someone right now would not be fair to me or to her.  Beleive it or not I don't want to hop in and out of peoples beds.

Way to be a lazy, dumb, boob distracted manwhore we are painted to be in the above post. ::)  The fact is this is a generalization. While most can / will fit into the catagory, there are those that do not.

I have two jobs, single dad, don't watch sports..I rather play them and I'm not a raging alcoholic. I much rather be in a committed relationship than not and I won't sleep with a woman I'm not in a relationship with.

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2009, 08:45:32 AM »
I have worked all my life.  Sometimes 2-3 jobs at a time.  I have gone to school etc.  Sure there are some deadbeata out there.  But the same can be said for women. 

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2009, 12:08:33 PM »
Men Are Just Happier People

What do you expect from such simple creatures? Your last name stays put. The garage is all yours. Wedding plans take care of themselves. Chocolate is just another snack. You can be President. You can never be pregnant. You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park. You can wear NO shirt to a water park. Car mechanics tell you the truth. The world is your urinal. You never have to drive to another gas station restroom because this one is just too icky. You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt. Same work, more pay. Wrinkles add character. Wedding dress $5000. Tux rental-$100. People never stare at your chest when you're talking to them. New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet. One mood all the time.

Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat. You know stuff about tanks. A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase. You can open all your own jars. You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness. If someone forgets to invite you, he or she can still be your friend.

Your underwear is $8.95 for a three-pack. Three pairs of shoes are more than enough. You almost never have strap problems in public. You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes. Everything on your face stays its original color. The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades. You only have to shave your face and neck.

You can play with toys all your life. One wallet and one pair of shoes -- one color for all seasons. You can wear shorts no matter how your legs look. You can "do" your nails with a pocket knife. You have freedom of choice concerning growing a mustache.

You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives on December 24 in 25 minutes.

No wonder men are happier.
Just Bad Bad Blood!

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2009, 12:20:54 PM »
You never have to drive to another gas station restroom because this one is just too icky.

;D
R

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2009, 01:15:07 PM »

1. Chocolate is just another snack
2. Car mechanics tell you the truth
3. Wedding dress $5000. Tux rental-$100.
4. People never stare at your chest when you're talking to them.
5. New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet.
6. One mood all the time....
7. You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness.
8. If someone forgets to invite you, he or she can still be your friend.
9. Your underwear is $8.95 for a three-pack.
10. Three pairs of shoes are more than enough.
11. You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes.
12. Everything on your face stays its original color.
13. The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades.
14.You only have to shave your face and neck.
15. You can play with toys all your life.
16. One wallet and one pair of shoes -- one color for all seasons

1. Not really..it is the ultimate seduction (next to women) for some. Mix the two and there will be some serious cardio going on ;D

2. you'd be suprised how many dudes can't change oil, tire or plugs. I watched a guy watch his girl change a tire on the shoulder of the highway the other day!

3. It's cause we don't care about details. Marrying the girl of my dreams hasn't got shit to do with clothes. I'd do it in a grass skirt if she wanted me to.

4. Now that depends the guys chest and the women. I catch women looking at my chest when they talk to me...especially if I have a t-shirt on. 8)
5. Please, I DREAD buying new business shoes. With silk socks, the first 2-3 weeks are hell.

6. No again. I think guys are more prone to supress / share their moods..the reasons why are the interesting questions.

7. LOL..you should meet my ex. I bought her a new car and all I got was "Didn't they have it in red?".

8. Not really.

9. Got us there ;D

10. Not true...4 is the number. Business, casual, gym, some form of open toe (flip flops maybe?)

11. Not all of us live like high school kids and pick our clothes of the day off the floor.

12. Female faces turn colors?...that's cool.

13. Again..got me here. :-*

14. Not all of us :-\

15. Isn't the women sex toy industry a billion dollar business? ;D

16. We're supposed to change the color of our wallets and shoes per season? What colors? Weird.

I think when it comes down to it mean are simple in a sense that we think on a larger scale..bigger picture and just plain don't give a shit about most details (which gets us in trouble sometimes) ..then again, I sometimes wonder how women don't have a stroke by 40 the way they worry and think about multiple things at the same time constantly...sometimes into all hours of the night. In all... the genders balance eachother out very well.

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2009, 02:36:41 PM »

I think when it comes down to it mean are simple in a sense that we think on a larger scale..bigger picture and just plain don't give a shit about most details (which gets us in trouble sometimes) ..then again, I sometimes wonder how women don't have a stroke by 40 the way they worry and think about multiple things at the same time constantly...sometimes into all hours of the night. In all the genders balance eachother out very well.

truth!

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2009, 02:37:56 PM »

You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt.

righty tighty, lefty loosey

;D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2009, 02:48:01 PM »
i'm lazy...and proud of it...

and smart nuff to pull it off...so why not  ;D
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2009, 02:50:45 PM »

2. you'd be suprised how many dudes can't change oil, tire or plugs. I watched a guy watch his girl change a tire on the shoulder of the highway the other day!

dats me!  ;D

one thing i dont understand about women is....they'll buy a $1000 purse (or make me buy it >:( ) so they can carry their $50 in it  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2009, 03:19:32 PM »
i get made i have to buy wallets on occasion.  they are too expensive.  $20+

When my mom goes to spain, i'll ask her to bring me one back. 

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2009, 03:48:33 PM »
Btw..horrid chick pic! I rather watch Miggs avatar :o

I never really noticed till just now, I kind of smile when I look at them move like that. It's an involuntary genetic response I'm sure ;D

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2009, 03:52:42 PM »

Most City Girls want someone who is attractive, talented, financially stable and generous - in other words, someone who is exactly like them. On the other hand, what do City Boys want? Typically, just someone who has a nice body! 

Uh..have you checked out Craigslist lately?..W4M dating section. List of demands and expectations of perfection from "a little curvy" 242lbs woman.

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2009, 04:14:20 PM »
Btw..horrid chick pic! I rather watch Miggs avatar :o

I never really noticed till just now, I kind of smile when I look at them move like that. It's an involuntary genetic response I'm sure ;D

i do the same thing lol.  i was thinking about using cl, until they took out the erotic section.  kidding, but did see the w4m area and was like hell no.

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
  • What is the most common form of stupidity?
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2009, 04:48:35 PM »

Wow you got it, I am impressed!
W