Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Steroids Info & Hardcore

first cycle - please help

<< < (3/3)

Crazy-canuck:

--- Quote from: wantbig on June 07, 2005, 02:00:10 AM ---I need some help on this cycle. Deca 400/week, equip 200/week, Premo B S, Stanazol 200/week. I would really appreciate any suggestions.

--- End quote ---

Ignore anyone who said do this cycle.  I would be surprised if they could cycle a pedal bike.  If your source said to do this cycle, find  a new one this guys an idiot.

This cycle is bad as people have suggested.

The deca shuts you down hard amd it will give you 'deca-dick' basically you will not be able to get it up.  No one wants that.  If you added test then you would be ok. 

The guy who saids test-e is too strong has never done any AS, ignore him.

To the guy who said about the HCG, ignore him also, another person who like to try to sound smart but looks more like an ass.

Luv2hurt is actually trying to help but I don't agree with a beginner using prop as a first cycle.  A first timer has to get used to sticking themselves, which they will already be uneasy about for a while until they get used to it.  So I would recommend kepping the pinning to a minimum but his doeses are fine except I would say that 400mg of eq or Deca is enough for a first cycle.

Don't pyramind your doses like that.  That is an old school myth and doesn't work.

How long have you been training?

What are your stats?

What is your diet like?  This is the most important part of bb'ing.  If you think drugs are the answer then give up now cause you will never be big.  You can take all the drugs in the world but without proper nutrition you will always look like crap.

You are prob going to runa cycle no matter what anyone says so do a cycle like this instead.

Week 1-4 D-bol 30mg/ED
Week 1-10 500 mg Test-e

I would leave it like this but if you really want to add another thing.

Week 1-4 D-bol 30mg/ED
Week 1-10 500 mg Test-e
Week 1-8   400 mg Deca

Inject Mon. and Thurs.  250mg Test and 200 Deca in the same pin.  Rotate your shots.

www.spotinjections.com is a good site to learn how to inject properly.

Dispose of your pins responsibly.  DO NOT Throw them in the trash!  No one should get stuck by your dirty pins.

Do some more research and learn about what it is that you are doing.

Get your diet and PCT in order before you start.

CC.

muskel:
 ;D i have done AS before. 2 small cycles of Dianabol+Stanozolol. Felt great.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version