Author Topic: Impeachment  (Read 275323 times)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Re: Impeachment
« Reply #1350 on: February 16, 2021, 12:15:12 AM »
Massive failure.  Again. 

Former President Donald Trump acquitted in 2nd impeachment trial
Donald Trump is the only U.S. president to be impeached twice.
By Lauren Lantry
February 13, 2021
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/president-donald-trump-acquitted/story?id=75853994

Also the only President to be acquitted twice.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1352 on: August 20, 2021, 09:34:56 AM »

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1355 on: August 20, 2021, 05:42:47 PM »
That leaves us with Kamala.

Yeah.  She might wind up taking over before 2024 anyway, but I don't think people are thinking through the side-effects of impeachment and removal. 

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #1356 on: August 20, 2021, 06:13:03 PM »
That leaves us with Kamala.

pelosi would just sick Hildog and her hit squad on her..... and you'd be left with

PELOSI/SCHUMER running the country

Let's do this!!

PEDO FOR POTUS 2024!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1357 on: August 21, 2021, 01:06:04 AM »
Yeah.  She might wind up taking over before 2024 anyway, but I don't think people are thinking through the side-effects of impeachment and removal.

No way on Heaven and Earth. She was kicked out early in the primaries and in a recent poll, even the majority of Democrats don't think she is qualified to be President. If you were part of the President's cabinet would you want her as a boss?

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #1358 on: August 21, 2021, 01:35:32 AM »
No way on Heaven and Earth. She was kicked out early in the primaries and in a recent poll, even the majority of Democrats don't think she is qualified to be President. If you were part of the President's cabinet would you want her as a boss?

No, I wouldn't want her as a boss, but:

I believe that her political ambitions are too close to being realized, and that no one could persuade her to go quietly.  The DNC made the call (I don’t think that Biden had much say in VP choice) and can’t change direction – to do so would be considered racist, sexist, etc.  Stupid woke-ism.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1359 on: August 26, 2021, 10:35:32 AM »

At least one person is:

Nikki Haley
@NikkiHaley
Should Biden step down or be removed for his handling of Afghanistan? Yes. But that would leave us with Kamala Harris which would be ten times worse. God help us.
#ItDidntHaveToBeThisWay #GodBlessOurTroops #AfghanistanDisaster
9:51 AM · Aug 26, 2021·Twitter for iPad
 Retweets

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1360 on: August 26, 2021, 01:04:15 PM »
Resign, you bastard
Flopping Aces ^ | 08-26-21 | DrJohn
Posted on 8/26/2021, 3:47:35 PM by Starman417

Enough is enough.

At least ten US service members have been killed in a terrorist attack at Kabul airport.

But Biden assured us that no one’s being killed:

“Oh, there is,” Biden said when asked about “pandemonium” near the airport by Stephanopoulos. “But, look – but no one’s being killed right now, God forgive me if I’m wrong about that, but no one’s being killed right now.”
The US has been made a laughingstock by Joe Biden’s actions. His unilateral decision to abandon our allies in Afghanistan has been met with both scorn and ridicule.
The United Kingdom’s Parliament on Wednesday held President Joe Biden in contempt for his withdrawal of American troops from Afghanistan, calling the move “catastrophic” and “shameful.”
Members of Parliament, including some who served alongside U.S. soldiers in Afghanistan, accused Biden of “throwing us and everybody else to the fire” with his decision to withdraw. They also attacked Biden for his “shameful” criticism of the Afghan National Army and said it was “dishonourable” to blame Afghanistan’s fighting force for the Taliban’s takeover.

“Those who have never fought for the colours they fly should be careful about criticising those who have,” said Tom Tugendhat, a British Army veteran of the Afghanistan war and the Conservative chairman of the Foreign Affairs Committee. Biden is one of only a few U.S. presidents who have not served in the military.

After the fall of Kabul to the Taliban, Biden said he stood “squarely behind” his decision to pull out, adding that “there was never a good time to withdraw U.S. forces.” He blamed Afghanistan’s president and military for the collapse of the country.

Back in January Biden said
 “We will repair our alliances and engage with the world once again.”
He’s said a lot of things. Former UK Prime Minister Tony Blair called Biden an “imbecile.”
“I am president of the United States of America, and the buck stops with me,”
Sure, other than he has consistently tried to pin the blame for the disaster on Donald Trump
Biden blamed his predecessor, former President Trump, for empowering the Taliban and leaving them “in the strongest position militarily since 2001.”
Then Biden proceeded to arm the Taliban with $83 billion in military assets and all the classified data the Taliban needs to identify and kill all the Afghans who aided the US. As liberals have ZERO long term memory let’s revisit what Biden said not long ago
https://rumble.com/vl8uwp-biden-timeline-and-manner-of-afghanistan-withdrawal-was-my-decision.html

He made all the decisions but it’s still Trump’s fault. Just yesterday Biden thought the idea of leaving Americans stranded in Afghanistan was funny:

Joe Biden joked about the evacuation with an NBC News reporter as thousands of Americans and Afghans still wait to escape the country.
The president, who has strongly defended his administration’s response to the crisis, was asked by Peter Alexander what he would do if Americans are still in Afghanistan after the 31 August deadline to withdraw US troops.

And the smiling Commander-in-Chief told Alexander, “You’ll be the first person I call.”

A week ago Biden said
“…any attack on our forces or disruption of our operations at the airport will be met with a swift and forceful response.” Joe Biden, August 20, 2021.
I can’t wait to see that one. I bet it’ll be a stern, strongly worded letter. So today?
(Excerpt) Read more at floppingaces.net...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1361 on: August 26, 2021, 02:43:30 PM »
Holy F is he done.  Listening now.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #1362 on: August 26, 2021, 04:22:33 PM »
The irony:

https://www.politico.com/blogs/ben-smith/2008/10/biden-obama-will-be-tested-013284

Biden: Obama will be tested
By BEN SMITH 10/20/2008 09:28 AM EDT
Joe Biden shifted things briefly onto what's thought to be McCain's turf at a Seattle fundraiser yesterday:

"It will not be six months before the world tests Barack Obama like they did John Kennedy. The world is looking. We're about to elect a brilliant 47-year-old senator president of the United States of America. Remember I said it standing here if you don't remember anything else I said. Watch, we're gonna have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy."

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1363 on: September 22, 2021, 11:49:13 AM »
Rep. Bob Gibbs introduces articles of impeachment against Biden
by Emily Brooks, Political Reporter |   | September 21, 2021
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/bob-gibbs-impechment-articles-biden

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1364 on: January 31, 2022, 05:14:36 PM »

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #1365 on: June 18, 2022, 01:55:11 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1366 on: June 18, 2022, 06:10:59 PM »

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1367 on: June 19, 2022, 08:50:58 AM »
Typical

The Atlantic also published the phony story about Trump calling troops who died in combat losers, with the editor backtracking and basically admitting the entire crux of the story was wrong.

But it served it's purpose and is still true in the minds of the infected / affected.
Y

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1368 on: June 14, 2023, 01:39:54 PM »
If this influence peddling stuff is true, the House has to impeach Biden.  I doubt the Senate removes him, because Democrats are great at circling the wagon and will not convict Biden unless there is a video of him physically accepting bribe money. 

But as things start to heat up, what if Biden pardons Trump, Hunter, and himself?  Crazy I know, but we are living in crazy times. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1369 on: June 14, 2023, 03:12:58 PM »
Also the only President to be acquitted twice.

This only follows, a President cannot be acquitted twice of it unless he or she was twice impeached.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #1370 on: June 14, 2023, 08:33:23 PM »
This only follows, a President cannot be acquitted twice of it unless he or she was twice impeached.

and lets not ignore the conviction rate vs other presidents.. but hey, Trump, regardless of his impeachment and indictment records, but have been a phenomenal upstanding President every Christian and Patriot could get behind.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1371 on: June 15, 2023, 02:21:20 PM »

Partisan impeachments, which Democrats previously said should never happen. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1372 on: June 15, 2023, 05:22:53 PM »
and lets not ignore the conviction rate vs other presidents.. but hey, Trump, regardless of his impeachment and indictment records, but have been a phenomenal upstanding President every Christian and Patriot could get behind.
Do you agree those "impeachments" and "indictments" were legitimate or were they partisan attacks?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #1373 on: June 15, 2023, 07:58:57 PM »
Do you agree those "impeachments" and "indictments" were legitimate or were they partisan attacks?

Legit... you can only ignore so much unethical behavior before you are forced to deal with it

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1374 on: June 15, 2023, 08:10:34 PM »
Legit... you can only ignore so much unethical behavior before you are forced to deal with it
So you would consider Biden and all of his 47 years mooching off the taxpayer as ethical?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!