Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Trump = Winning

<< < (805/809) > >>

Agnostic007:

--- Quote from: Dos Equis on May 02, 2022, 02:25:05 PM ---I don't see how Biden will be able to run again.  At the rate he is mentally deteriorating, I doubt even Democrats will be able to continue ignoring it.

--- End quote ---

Wouldn't vote for him again unless it came down to Biden Vs. Trump. I agree, he's well past his productive years and it's more common than not that at that age you aren't as sharp as you once were. I would hesitate voting for anyone over 70 unless it was a huge lesser of 2 evils scenario

TheGrinch:
just wait

Humble Narcissist:
Of course that's the goal of the Left. Give them an inch, they'll take a mile. Look at gay marriage. Now we have drag queen story hour. The slippery slope is real.

jude2:

--- Quote from: Agnostic007 on June 10, 2022, 09:24:47 PM ---Wouldn't vote for him again unless it came down to Biden Vs. Trump. I agree, he's well past his productive years and it's more common than not that at that age you aren't as sharp as you once were. I would hesitate voting for anyone over 70 unless it was a huge lesser of 2 evils scenario

--- End quote ---
you would really vote for the demented old man again? WTF

Humble Narcissist:

--- Quote from: Agnostic007 on June 10, 2022, 09:24:47 PM ---Wouldn't vote for him again unless it came down to Biden Vs. Trump. I agree, he's well past his productive years and it's more common than not that at that age you aren't as sharp as you once were. I would hesitate voting for anyone over 70 unless it was a huge lesser of 2 evils scenario

--- End quote ---
You think the country is better under Biden than it was under Trump? By what standard?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version