Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Even CNN admits Biden is a failure

<< < (9/11) > >>

chaos:

--- Quote from: Coach is Back! on January 31, 2022, 09:32:16 PM ---Dude, when you voted for Biden knowing who he picked for VP and who is cabinet was also knowing they were for defunding, you voted for it.

--- End quote ---
He's just happy Trump isn't saying mean things to his friends anymore!

Agnostic007:

--- Quote from: Coach is Back! on January 31, 2022, 09:32:16 PM ---Dude, when you voted for Biden knowing who he picked for VP and who is cabinet was also knowing they were for defunding, you voted for it.

--- End quote ---

that is an idiotic statement...

Agnostic007:

--- Quote from: chaos on February 01, 2022, 05:51:48 PM ---He's just happy Trump isn't saying mean things to his friends anymore!

--- End quote ---

hahahaha!! you're so funny and that post added so much value to the discussion.. good job!  ::)

chaos:

--- Quote from: Agnostic007 on February 01, 2022, 07:46:30 PM ---that is an idiotic statement...

--- End quote ---
So you didn't know their policies and intentions when you voted for them ???

Agnostic007:

--- Quote from: chaos on February 01, 2022, 07:49:00 PM ---So you didn't know their policies and intentions when you voted for them ???

--- End quote ---

cool attempt at creating rabbit holes. I could explain how I understand what "defunding the police" actually means, but it would be wasted on someone who's bias is impacting their ability to have a conversation. You MUST know deep down in that heart of yours that my voting for Biden was not a vote to take money from police departments... or do you?     

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version