Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Even CNN admits Biden is a failure

<< < (10/11) > >>

Coach is Back!:

--- Quote from: Agnostic007 on February 01, 2022, 07:46:30 PM ---that is an idiotic statement...

--- End quote ---

Yeah, In what way? If you told you didn’t know any of this before voting for him then you underscore what I’ve been saying about people being too stupid to vote.

Agnostic007:

--- Quote from: Coach is Back! on February 01, 2022, 07:56:04 PM ---Yeah, In what way? If you told you didn’t know any of this before voting for him then you underscore what I’ve been saying about people being too stupid to vote.

--- End quote ---

Coach, you really want to go down this road? You're like the Special Olympics debater of this group. The fact you STILL believe the election was stolen underscores your qualification for a handicap placard for your mirror

chaos:

--- Quote from: Agnostic007 on February 01, 2022, 07:52:56 PM ---cool attempt at creating rabbit holes. I could explain how I understand what "defunding the police" actually means, but it would be wasted on someone who's bias is impacting their ability to have a conversation. You MUST know deep down in that heart of yours that my voting for Biden was not a vote to take money from police departments... or do you?   

--- End quote ---
No, your hatred for Trump caused you to vote against him, no matter the consequences. If that's not the answer, then one must assume that you knew the stance of the anti-police leftists and voted for them anyway, therefore supporting their ideas.
I've asked the rest of your liberal friends here and they avoid the question like the plague, but maybe you can answer it....Can you tell us all the great things that Biden has done as President that have improved your life or the life of the general public?

Coach is Back!:

--- Quote from: Agnostic007 on February 01, 2022, 07:58:53 PM ---Coach, you really want to go down this road? You're like the Special Olympics debater of this group. The fact you STILL believe the election was stolen underscores your qualification for a handicap placard for your mirror

--- End quote ---

If there was no fraud, no election laws illegally changed by, for example a state’s Supreme Court, again just as an EXAMPLE there would be no audits still going among other legal cases related to this. Remember, Biden said this was the most transparent ever.

If he really got 81mil votes, then where are they? Where were they at his speeches? Appearances? Why is it when he gave live televised addresses hardly anyone watched? Not to mention the mountains of evidence

Coach is Back!:

--- Quote from: Agnostic007 on February 01, 2022, 07:58:53 PM ---Coach, you really want to go down this road? You're like the Special Olympics debater of this group. The fact you STILL believe the election was stolen underscores your qualification for a handicap placard for your mirror

--- End quote ---

And yes, let’s definitely go down this road

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version