Author Topic: Scammed!  (Read 1570 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Scammed!
« on: June 13, 2022, 03:25:08 PM »
I mean saying I told you so would be anti climatic at this point.

—-
During the hearing, a senior investigative counsel for the committee said that Trump supporters received upward of 25 emails a day urging them to donate to an election defense fund that did not exist.

“The Trump campaign knew that these claims of voter fraud were false yet they continued to barrage small-dollar donors with emails encouraging them to donate to something called the ‘Official Election Defense Fund,’” Amanda Wick said. “The select committee discovered no such fund existed.”

In a taped deposition, former Trump campaign staffer Hanna Allred said, “I don’t believe there is actually a fund called the Election Defense Fund,” while the campaign’s digital director agreed that the Election Defense Fund was a “marketing tactic.”

—-

Hey Qoach after you get finished with your predictable spin, lies, and general irrelevant bullshit why not tell us where your money went.  You bragged about having Trump on auto debit each month.   Where did it go?

Official Election Defense Fund?   Doesn’t exist.
Border wall?  Bannon scammed you   
Maybe for the new airplane Trumpy wanted?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Scammed!
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2022, 04:27:56 PM »
I mean saying I told you so would be anti climatic at this point.

—-
During the hearing, a senior investigative counsel for the committee said that Trump supporters received upward of 25 emails a day urging them to donate to an election defense fund that did not exist.

“The Trump campaign knew that these claims of voter fraud were false yet they continued to barrage small-dollar donors with emails encouraging them to donate to something called the ‘Official Election Defense Fund,’” Amanda Wick said. “The select committee discovered no such fund existed.”

In a taped deposition, former Trump campaign staffer Hanna Allred said, “I don’t believe there is actually a fund called the Election Defense Fund,” while the campaign’s digital director agreed that the Election Defense Fund was a “marketing tactic.”

—-

Hey Qoach after you get finished with your predictable spin, lies, and general irrelevant bullshit why not tell us where your money went.  You bragged about having Trump on auto debit each month.   Where did it go?

I stopped reading at “during the hearing” as if it’s a legit “hearing” lol

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2022, 07:22:41 PM »

Which is why you think like you do. You look for any reason not to see the whole picture... For example, that thread you posted with the headline "Nearly half of young Democrats approve of,," If you had bothered to read the article, you would have found it did NOT bode well for Republicans either. But I suspect you saw the headline, and that was good enough for you... which is part of the issue we are having in America, bias confirmation.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2022, 09:38:37 PM »
Which is why you think like you do. You look for any reason not to see the whole picture... For example, that thread you posted with the headline "Nearly half of young Democrats approve of,," If you had bothered to read the article, you would have found it did NOT bode well for Republicans either. But I suspect you saw the headline, and that was good enough for you... which is part of the issue we are having in America, bias confirmation.

Once again, it’s not just an illegitimate hearing but it’s literally a Stalinist/communist staged “hearing” with no exaggeration

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2022, 11:58:06 PM »
Once again, it’s not just an illegitimate hearing but it’s literally a Stalinist/communist staged “hearing” with no exaggeration

Once again... that's your opinion.. yet there could have been some information that was pertinent that you automatically dismissed yet will post link after link from Daily Caller and Town Hall or whatever those right wing nut case "news" sources are.. often times without reading the articles you post... doesn't create a very informed image of yourself

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2022, 07:30:35 AM »

F

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2022, 07:41:16 AM »

So which scam do you fund with the auto debit to Trumpy you do each month?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2022, 07:44:00 AM »

Just to make it easier for Qoach and his ADHDX

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2022, 10:11:49 AM »
Just to make it easier for Qoach and his ADHDX

Still there and still on auto debit

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2022, 06:16:42 PM »
Still there and still on auto debit

What scam are you funding?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2022, 05:18:11 AM »
For $1 you can sign Trumpys OFFICIAL birthday card before ANYONE ELSE.  But Duhnold Jr can only hold your spot for TWENTY MINUTES so act now. 

Hey Qoach does your monthly auto debit scam fund cover this one too?  Or did you have to pay to sign the official card like all the other suckers?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2022, 10:55:43 AM »
For $1 you can sign Trumpys OFFICIAL birthday card before ANYONE ELSE.  But Duhnold Jr can only hold your spot for TWENTY MINUTES so act now. 

Hey Qoach does your monthly auto debit scam fund cover this one too?  Or did you have to pay to sign the official card like all the other suckers?

In case you haven’t figured it out yet…Trump is still the most powerful person in this country. My money is being used wisely unlike your 401k

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/06/14/trump-endorsed-candidates-129-8-big-wins-sc-nv-nd/

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2022, 02:46:20 PM »
In case you haven’t figured it out yet…Trump is still the most powerful person in this country. My money is being used wisely unlike your 401k

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/06/14/trump-endorsed-candidates-129-8-big-wins-sc-nv-nd/

What scam is using your money wisely?  The wall?  New airplane?  Election Defense?  Birthday card.

Please tell us where the money you send Trumpy goes.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2022, 02:48:57 PM »
What scam is using your money wisely?  The wall?  New airplane?  Election Defense?  Birthday card.

Please tell us where the money you send Trumpy goes.

129-8

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2022, 03:45:32 PM »
Where’s your money going?  Why so ashamed to tell us?   Surely they have given you a clue.   

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2022, 04:31:26 PM »
Where’s your money going?  Why so ashamed to tell us?   Surely they have given you a clue.

129-8

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2022, 05:35:44 PM »
So you claim your Trumpy money is going to candidates?   Is that it?  Any data showing how much money donated to Trumpy is making it’s way to them?  Should be easy. 

Trumpy wouldn’t scam you would he?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2022, 07:18:41 PM »
So you claim your Trumpy money is going to candidates?   Is that it?  Any data showing how much money donated to Trumpy is making it’s way to them?  Should be easy. 

Trumpy wouldn’t scam you would he?

Yeah…my investment in Trump is way better than you literally throwing your money away on crypto…your turn

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2022, 10:15:52 AM »
Yeah…my investment in Trump is way better than you literally throwing your money away on crypto…your turn

I don’t own crypto.  Not sure what that little deflection from is about.  Irrelevant as usual.

So basically you don’t know what your money is being used for.  Why am I not surprised.  The thread title says it all.  SCAMMED!   Did you pay $1 to sign his birthday card too?  The grifter will be so disappointed if not.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2022, 12:35:30 PM »
I don’t own crypto.  Not sure what that little deflection from is about.  Irrelevant as usual.

So basically you don’t know what your money is being used for.  Why am I not surprised.  The thread title says it all.  SCAMMED!   Did you pay $1 to sign his birthday card too?  The grifter will be so disappointed if not.

Don’t worry about it little man. You seem obsessed. What’s it like to have both Trump and myself own that vacant piece of real estate in that empty head of yours?

129-8

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2022, 03:49:06 PM »
I see Lurker is making up for the lack of TDS while Straw is out. ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2022, 04:35:50 PM »
I see Lurker is making up for the lack of TDS while Straw is out. ;D

Shared accounts

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2022, 11:57:25 AM »
Don’t worry about it little man. You seem obsessed. What’s it like to have both Trump and myself own that vacant piece of real estate in that empty head of yours?

129-8

Neither of you have so I wouldn’t know. 

Just like you don’t know which scam your money is really used for.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2022, 11:58:06 AM »
Shared accounts

You’ve never been right about anything. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit