Author Topic: Wisconsin, huh?  (Read 4242 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Wisconsin, huh?
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2022, 07:20:32 PM »
Your dumbass obviously didn’t watch a second of the uncut video. Troll

I don’t have to. 

This thread isn’t about gas prices anyway.  Or did you forget what the thread was about?  Or just choose to talk about something different?   As usual.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2022, 07:23:15 PM »
You can't possibly be that obtuse.  Who said the POTUS has the power to set prices?  ::)  This entire clusterfuck is a DIRECT RESULT of that blubbering, incoherent imbecile and his administration's policies. 

The POTUS having the power to regulate and set gas prices would mean we are living in a communist society?  Are we?  Just a simple yes or no. 

It would also mean the POTUS has the power to determine how much oil is released on the international market by foreign countries.   Does he?  Again, a simple yes or no. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2022, 07:38:23 PM »
I don’t have to. 

This thread isn’t about gas prices anyway.  Or did you forget what the thread was about?  Or just choose to talk about something different?   As usual.

Yes you do. You’re obviously uneducated. Educate yourself

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2022, 08:51:15 PM »
Yes you do. You’re obviously uneducated. Educate yourself

No I don’t.   A simpleton who can’t operate without silly delusions has no idea what a measure of education is.  Hence the reason you can’t refute anything in my prior post.   That’s why you keep “SKATING”.   Hahahahahah.  Dumb ass.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2022, 06:11:38 AM »
But...but...but.....  the fraud....  the voters need to see the evidence of the fraud.....    This was a surefire thing here.   :D

---
Judge gives Wisconsin GOP leader chance to avoid contempt.

A judge on Thursday said the investigator hired by Wisconsin Assembly Speaker Robin Vos to look into the 2020 election appears to have “gone rogue” and “run amok” in refusing to comply with the state’s open records law.

Dane County Circuit Judge Valerie Bailey-Rihn gave Vos “one last chance” to seek records requested from investigator Michael Gableman before she fines Vos for contempt. She ordered Vos's attorney to produce an affidavit showing that Vos asked Gableman for the records and for details about what attempts he's made to find the records.

Vos a year ago hired Gableman, a former Wisconsin Supreme Court justice, with $676,000 in taxpayer money to investigate the election won by President Joe Biden. Vos last month paused the investigation, pending the resolution of ongoing legal challenges to subpoenas he has issued.

Liberal watchdog group American Oversight filed three open records lawsuits against Vos and Gableman. Judges have ruled numerous times against Vos and Gableman, saying they have not produced the requested records or shown what attempts they've made to comply.

The judge said that made her think Gableman was trying to hide something.

“He's just run amok and is flatly refusing of following any of the court’s guidance or orders that subject Mr. Vos to liability," Bailey-Rihn said. “That’s what you’re telling me.”

She said it was “astounding” that Gableman was acting this way.

“If he’s gone rogue and refuses to do what they asked of him, then I think they have some other remedies they need to look into," she said.

---

So, what is your point of posting this?  Not only did you not post a link (as per rules), you redacted much of the "article".  No one, not even you libtards, can dispute that BLATANT FRAUD, CORRUPTION AND ILLEGAL activity occurred during the 2020 election. 
:

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2022, 08:19:02 AM »
So, what is your point of posting this?  Not only did you not post a link (as per rules), you redacted much of the "article".  No one, not even you libtards, can dispute that BLATANT FRAUD, CORRUPTION AND ILLEGAL activity occurred during the 2020 election. 

Let it go. Dude has never been right on any issue and he’s arguing like Strawman…just sayin’

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2022, 09:09:46 AM »

Where is the evidence of this fraud?  So much fraud but yet the Republican electors, Republican governors, lower courts, EC, Republican majority SC, Republican VP, Republican AG, Republican audits (and fraudits)  all say otherwise.   Most voter fraud I’ve seen has been from Republicans as legal charges have shown.  As far as illegal activity…. You mean like a President wanting a governor to “find” votes or like the Republicans who sent in the fake elector certificates for Trumpy in states Biden won?

As far as my point of posting this, because it’s related to politics and an ongoing political issue at hand.  Is there any part of what I posted that is unfactual?  Simple question.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2022, 09:19:23 AM »
Let it go. Dude has never been right on any issue and he’s arguing like Strawman…just sayin’

You’ve been owned on two different topics in this thread.  So STFU with your whining. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2022, 05:15:28 PM »
You’ve been owned on two different topics in this thread.  So STFU with your whining.

🙄

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2022, 05:23:17 PM »
🙄

1-  The POTUS doesn't have the power to set gas prices.  Period.
2-  This thread is about Wisconsin.  Which you have failed to refute anything the original post was about.
3-  You are a retard who obviously can't read or comprehend any kind of answer related to the topic at hand so you "SKATE".   ::)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2022, 07:30:55 AM »
Where is the evidence of this fraud? So much fraud but yet the Republican electors, Republican governors, lower courts, EC, Republican majority SC, Republican VP, Republican AG, Republican audits (and fraudits)  all say otherwise.   Most voter fraud I’ve seen has been from Republicans as legal charges have shown.  As far as illegal activity…. You mean like a President wanting a governor to “find” votes or like the Republicans who sent in the fake elector certificates for Trumpy in states Biden won?

As far as my point of posting this, because it’s related to politics and an ongoing political issue at hand. Is there any part of what I posted that is unfactual?  Simple question.

THE EVIDENCE is the TRUTH of what went on.  IT HAPPENED.  THERE'S NO DISPUTING IT.  EXISTING LAWS WERE BLATANTLY BROKEN AND IGNORED AND NOTHING WAS DONE ABOUT IT.  Wisconsin election laws state early voting/absentee voting occurs 2 weeks prior to an election, yet 10s of thousands of pieces of paper were collected and dumped into ILLEGAL drop boxes 3 & 4 weeks prior to the election.  ZERO chain of custody, ZERO identification.  Ballot harvesting is also illegal, yet IT HAPPENED.  Dozens of nursing homes were harvested with ZERO oversight.  Felons voted - illegal.  False addresses were used, such as the address of a UPS store used by dozens.  Zuckerbucks overtook key polling locations forcing out city clerks.  This all happened and it was KNOWN AT THE TIME AND BLATANTLY IGNORED.  NOT SPECULATION, NOT CONSPIRACY THEORIES.  The laws on the state books are very clear.  Doesn't matter whose name was circled on the ballots (Trump or Biden).  Those counted pieces of paper were commingled among legitimate ballots.

:

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2022, 08:22:38 AM »
THE EVIDENCE is the TRUTH of what went on.  IT HAPPENED.  THERE'S NO DISPUTING IT.  EXISTING LAWS WERE BLATANTLY BROKEN AND IGNORED AND NOTHING WAS DONE ABOUT IT.  Wisconsin election laws state early voting/absentee voting occurs 2 weeks prior to an election, yet 10s of thousands of pieces of paper were collected and dumped into ILLEGAL drop boxes 3 & 4 weeks prior to the election.  ZERO chain of custody, ZERO identification.  Ballot harvesting is also illegal, yet IT HAPPENED.  Dozens of nursing homes were harvested with ZERO oversight.  Felons voted - illegal.  False addresses were used, such as the address of a UPS store used by dozens.  Zuckerbucks overtook key polling locations forcing out city clerks.  This all happened and it was KNOWN AT THE TIME AND BLATANTLY IGNORED.  NOT SPECULATION, NOT CONSPIRACY THEORIES.  The laws on the state books are very clear.  Doesn't matter whose name was circled on the ballots (Trump or Biden).  Those counted pieces of paper were commingled among legitimate ballots.

LurkingForBoys is to busy fighting for child molesters on a daily basis to comprehend any actual facts, if it isn't on CNN he thinks its fake news, ironic isn't it ?
c

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2022, 09:41:18 AM »

And yet Republicans deny this.  Why?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2022, 09:42:20 AM »

LurkingForBoys is to busy fighting for child molesters on a daily basis to comprehend any actual facts, if it isn't on CNN he thinks its fake news, ironic isn't it ?

You are too busy fighting for air with your head so far up  my ass.  How did my lunch taste?

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2022, 10:25:36 AM »

WTF are you talking about?  You make absolutely NO SENSE.
:

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #40 on: May 25, 2022, 02:04:00 PM »
Two sides of the same coin.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Gov

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: May 25, 2022, 04:34:13 PM »
You are too busy fighting for air with your head so far up  my ass.  How did my lunch taste?

figures you would fantasize about that  :-X loser in life.....
c

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 25, 2022, 05:00:20 PM »
WTF are you talking about?  You make absolutely NO SENSE.

The Republican VP, AG, leaning SC, EC electors, governors etc etc have all said that the election was fair and not rigged.   I’ve seen more cases -actual cases not made up claims - where most of the few voter fraud crimes were done by Republicans. 

Why else is this guy refusing to turn over records from the Republican financed “investigation”? 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 25, 2022, 05:02:14 PM »
figures you would fantasize about that  :-X loser in life.....

Why don’t you just ask me out on a date and get it over with?  I’ll say no and you can move on with your gay obsessions with someone else. 

If you want my attention you need to get better material and stop being a soggy ass Sheila. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #44 on: May 25, 2022, 07:08:11 PM »
The Republican VP, AG, leaning SC, EC electors, governors etc etc have all said that the election was fair and not rigged.   I’ve seen more cases -actual cases not made up claims - where most of the few voter fraud crimes were done by Republicans. 

Why else is this guy refusing to turn over records from the Republican financed “investigation”?

Yet the evidence says otherwise

The Gov

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: May 26, 2022, 05:04:26 AM »
Why don’t you just ask me out on a date and get it over with?  I’ll say no and you can move on with your gay obsessions with someone else. 

If you want my attention you need to get better material and stop being a soggy ass Sheila.

LurkingForBoys and his sick fantasies trolling for gay sex yet again...sad ::)
c

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 26, 2022, 10:16:14 AM »
Yet the evidence says otherwise

Apparently not.  If it did then this Repub wouldn’t have ran off and disappeared with the “evidence” of his investigation.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #47 on: May 26, 2022, 01:02:14 PM »
Apparently not.  If it did then this Repub wouldn’t have ran off and disappeared with the “evidence” of his investigation.

THERE'S NO FURTHER INVESTIGATION TO BE DONE.  THESE ARE NOT ALLEGATIONS.  THEY ARE FACTS.  IT HAPPENED.  EVERYONE KNEW IT AT THE TIME AND THE (R) TRIED TO STOP IT.  DIDN'T MATTER.  THE WISCONSIN ELECTION LAWS WERE BLATANTLY IGNORED BY THE LIBTARDS.  ALL THE ILLEGALLY COLLECTED PIECES OF PAPER WERE COMMINGLED WITH LEGITIMATE BALLOTS. 
:

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 26, 2022, 02:11:59 PM »
THERE'S NO FURTHER INVESTIGATION TO BE DONE.  THESE ARE NOT ALLEGATIONS.  THEY ARE FACTS.  IT HAPPENED.  EVERYONE KNEW IT AT THE TIME AND THE (R) TRIED TO STOP IT.  DIDN'T MATTER.  THE WISCONSIN ELECTION LAWS WERE BLATANTLY IGNORED BY THE LIBTARDS.  ALL THE ILLEGALLY COLLECTED PIECES OF PAPER WERE COMMINGLED WITH LEGITIMATE BALLOTS. 

Wrong.  There was an investigation.  It says so in the very first post of this thread.

If these were facts then why hasn't the courts or electors acted upon them? 

---
Judge gives Wisconsin GOP leader chance to avoid contempt.

A judge on Thursday said the investigator hired by Wisconsin Assembly Speaker Robin Vos to look into the 2020 election appears to have “gone rogue” and “run amok” in refusing to comply with the state’s open records law.

Dane County Circuit Judge Valerie Bailey-Rihn gave Vos “one last chance” to seek records requested from investigator Michael Gableman before she fines Vos for contempt. She ordered Vos's attorney to produce an affidavit showing that Vos asked Gableman for the records and for details about what attempts he's made to find the records.

Vos a year ago hired Gableman, a former Wisconsin Supreme Court justice, with $676,000 in taxpayer money to investigate the election won by President Joe Biden.  Vos last month paused the investigation Vos last month paused the investigation, pending the resolution of ongoing legal challenges to subpoenas he has issued.

Liberal watchdog group American Oversight filed three open records lawsuits against Vos and Gableman. Judges have ruled numerous times against Vos and Gableman, saying they have not produced the requested records or shown what attempts they've made to comply.

The judge said that made her think Gableman was trying to hide something.

“He's just run amok and is flatly refusing of following any of the court’s guidance or orders that subject Mr. Vos to liability," Bailey-Rihn said. “That’s what you’re telling me.”

She said it was “astounding” that Gableman was acting this way.

“If he’s gone rogue and refuses to do what they asked of him, then I think they have some other remedies they need to look into," she said.

---

The Gov

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: May 27, 2022, 05:48:54 AM »
Wrong.  There was an investigation.  It says so in the very first post of this thread.

If these were facts then why hasn't the courts or electors acted upon them?

LOL certified moron, humiliated yet again.
c