Author Topic: Wisconsin, huh?  (Read 4062 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Wisconsin, huh?
« on: May 20, 2022, 04:27:08 AM »
But...but...but.....  the fraud....  the voters need to see the evidence of the fraud.....    This was a surefire thing here.   :D

---
Judge gives Wisconsin GOP leader chance to avoid contempt.

A judge on Thursday said the investigator hired by Wisconsin Assembly Speaker Robin Vos to look into the 2020 election appears to have “gone rogue” and “run amok” in refusing to comply with the state’s open records law.

Dane County Circuit Judge Valerie Bailey-Rihn gave Vos “one last chance” to seek records requested from investigator Michael Gableman before she fines Vos for contempt. She ordered Vos's attorney to produce an affidavit showing that Vos asked Gableman for the records and for details about what attempts he's made to find the records.

Vos a year ago hired Gableman, a former Wisconsin Supreme Court justice, with $676,000 in taxpayer money to investigate the election won by President Joe Biden. Vos last month paused the investigation, pending the resolution of ongoing legal challenges to subpoenas he has issued.

Liberal watchdog group American Oversight filed three open records lawsuits against Vos and Gableman. Judges have ruled numerous times against Vos and Gableman, saying they have not produced the requested records or shown what attempts they've made to comply.

The judge said that made her think Gableman was trying to hide something.

“He's just run amok and is flatly refusing of following any of the court’s guidance or orders that subject Mr. Vos to liability," Bailey-Rihn said. “That’s what you’re telling me.”

She said it was “astounding” that Gableman was acting this way.

“If he’s gone rogue and refuses to do what they asked of him, then I think they have some other remedies they need to look into," she said.

---

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
Re: Wisconsin, huh?
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2022, 04:44:30 AM »
LurkingForBoys the loser  ::)
c

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2022, 06:16:44 AM »

Dudes always grasping at straws…he’s to stupid to learn

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2022, 12:09:05 PM »
Dudes always grasping at straws…he’s to stupid to learn

Well in that case it should be easy to refute any of the information I posted.  I'll wait.

But you won't.  Because you can't.  All you can do is deny, deflect and talk about irrelevant shit.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2022, 12:10:12 PM »

The Cuk still cucking.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2022, 05:15:51 PM »
Well in that case it should be easy to refute any of the information I posted.  I'll wait.

But you won't.  Because you can't.  All you can do is deny, deflect and talk about irrelevant shit.

This is about as irrelevant as you can get little “man”

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2022, 05:27:49 PM »

Have you seen 2000 Mules?  They didn't even scratch the surface of the ILLEGAL shit that went on in Wisconsin.  Laws were flat out IGNORED and broken.  There's no way to dispute it.    Voting begins 2 weeks before the election...voters cast their ballots and they were counted.  No way to pull that Jeanie out of the bottle.  Mentally incapacitated people "voted".  Ballot harvesting (illegal) happened.  None of this is disputed.

81M pieces of paper were counted for Brandon.  That doesn't equate to 81M votes.
:

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2022, 07:55:57 PM »
Have you seen 2000 Mules?  They didn't even scratch the surface of the ILLEGAL shit that went on in Wisconsin.  Laws were flat out IGNORED and broken.  There's no way to dispute it.    Voting begins 2 weeks before the election...voters cast their ballots and they were counted.  No way to pull that Jeanie out of the bottle.  Mentally incapacitated people "voted".  Ballot harvesting (illegal) happened.  None of this is disputed.

81M pieces of paper were counted for Brandon.  That doesn't equate to 81M votes.

No I haven't seen it.  What I have seen is that more Republicans are guilty of so called voter fraud than Dems, Russians, or Chinese thermostats.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2022, 07:56:29 PM »

I noticed you still haven't refuted anything.  Can't say I am surprised.  You can't.

The Gov

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2022, 05:56:08 AM »

LurkingForBoys doesn't have the mental capacity to watch and understand that.
He is a bottom dweller lowlife loser who's hero is a 80 year old child groper.
c

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2022, 06:09:49 AM »
LurkingForBoys doesn't have the mental capacity to watch and understand that.
He is a bottom dweller lowlife loser who's hero is a 80 year old child groper.

Apparently, I stay in your head quite a lot.  Those unrequited homosexual tendencies of yours must be a burden to carry around all day.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2022, 01:51:39 PM »

Just refute his claims and shut him up.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2022, 02:17:22 PM »
I noticed you still haven't refuted anything.  Can't say I am surprised.  You can't.

Troll..in every thread and every post I own your ass and there isn’t one person on here besides your delusional self and Strawman that would deny it. Fucking coward. Why would I deny something as irrelevant as this, fucktard.

How about you addressing some of the real problems your installed boy has caused? Oh wait…you can’t? I see

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2022, 03:23:34 PM »
Troll..in every thread and every post I own your ass and there isn’t one person on here besides your delusional self and Strawman that would deny it. Fucking coward. Why would I deny something as irrelevant as this, fucktard.

How about you addressing some of the real problems your installed boy has caused? Oh wait…you can’t? I see

You still haven't refuted a single thing that was posted.  Instead just talk about other irrelevant (and false) shit.  If you could refute it, you would.  But you can't.  Instead you whine and cry in order to deflect.

Fragile X tactics.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2022, 04:11:05 PM »
You still haven't refuted a single thing that was posted.  Instead just talk about other irrelevant (and false) shit.  If you could refute it, you would.  But you can't.  Instead you whine and cry in order to deflect.

Fragile X tactics.

Hahahahaha ……sure. What do you want refuted ? You always do this shit when you skate then try to turn it around.

Hey, Lurker? Do do you think Biden is responsible for the ride in fuel? If not, why?

See, these are things that matter you fucking moron

The Gov

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2022, 06:55:27 AM »
Apparently, I stay in your head quite a lot.  Those unrequited homosexual tendencies of yours must be a burden to carry around all day.

Coming from The moron who supports child molesters on a daily basis  ::)
c

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2022, 09:00:24 PM »

I'd be hard pressed to agree to your claim as well. You usually are the one getting owned. It's amusing to me that you aren't able to see that and further, make statements like the above that are not based in any reality. But I do enjoy reading your posts.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2022, 11:51:54 AM »
Hahahahaha ……sure. What do you want refuted ? You always do this shit when you skate then try to turn it around.

Hey, Lurker? Do do you think Biden is responsible for the ride in fuel? If not, why?

See, these are things that matter you fucking moron

Again, nothing has been refuted.  Talk about "skating" and yet does exactly that.    ::)

As far as fuel goes....  hahahahaha

When the POTUS is directly in control of raising the fuel costs himself then you may have a point.  But he isn't and you don't. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2022, 12:01:49 PM »
I'd be hard pressed to agree to your claim as well. You usually are the one getting owned. It's amusing to me that you aren't able to see that and further, make statements like the above that are not based in any reality. But I do enjoy reading your posts.

He is too stupid to know he's stupid.   He lacks basic self awareness.   He constantly claims he is owning people but yet can't own simple facts and reality.     ::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2022, 12:03:08 PM »
Just refute his claims and shut him up.

Exactly.  It should be so simple.  Well, except for Qoach apparently.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2022, 03:35:53 PM »
Again, nothing has been refuted.  Talk about "skating" and yet does exactly that.    ::)

As far as fuel goes....  hahahahaha

When the POTUS is directly in control of raising the fuel costs himself then you may have a point.  But he isn't and you don't.

Another lurker face plant

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2022, 03:55:58 PM »
Another lurker face plant

The POTUS has no power to regulate or set gas prices.  Period. 

Another dazzling example of Qoachs retardation working overtime to filter out reality.   It’s like that extra chromosome has turned your brain into a mental fleshlight where any CT or insipid bullshit in general swings by and makes a deposit. 

Case in point : this thread is about action in Wisconsin.  Which you still haven’t refuted yet but instead just started talking about other shit that you got OWNED on. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2022, 05:25:44 PM »

Another dazzling example of Qoachs retardation working overtime to filter out reality.   It’s like that extra chromosome has turned your brain into a mental fleshlight where any CT or insipid bullshit in general swings by and makes a deposit. 

Case in point : this thread is about action in Wisconsin.  Which you still haven’t refuted yet but instead just started talking about other shit that you got OWNED on.

Your dumbass obviously didn’t watch a second of the uncut video. Troll

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2022, 05:30:33 PM »

You can't possibly be that obtuse.  Who said the POTUS has the power to set prices?  ::)  This entire clusterfuck is a DIRECT RESULT of that blubbering, incoherent imbecile and his administration's policies. 
:

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2022, 05:58:31 PM »
You can't possibly be that obtuse.  Who said the POTUS has the power to set prices?  ::)  This entire clusterfuck is a DIRECT RESULT of that blubbering, incoherent imbecile and his administration's policies. 
But Trump said mean things!! :'(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!