Author Topic: 🇺🇸 Kyle Rittenhouse released from prison  (Read 13559 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: 🇺🇸 Kyle Rittenhouse released from prison
« Reply #125 on: December 01, 2021, 06:43:44 PM »
Last time.  If 25 protesters were there brandishing the very weapon Kyle was.  I think that night ends up very differently.  I know those guys had weapons.  Legit weapons, make shift or otherwise.  But, they weren't marching around with AR-15's. 

Nobody needs to be walking around with AR-15's in this country.  This is America.  Not fucking Yemen.  We should all want to be better.  We should strive for more civil discourse, etc. etc. etc. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #126 on: December 01, 2021, 06:52:38 PM »
Last time.  If 25 protesters were there brandishing the very weapon Kyle was.  I think that night ends up very differently.  I know those guys had weapons.  Legit weapons, make shift or otherwise.  But, they weren't marching around with AR-15's. 

Nobody needs to be walking around with AR-15's in this country.  This is America.  Not fucking Yemen.  We should all want to be better.  We should strive for more civil discourse, etc. etc. etc.
You have no idea about gun stats, do you want to learn or talk liberal bullshit?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #127 on: December 01, 2021, 06:56:00 PM »
You have no idea about gun stats, do you want to learn or talk liberal bullshit?

Tell me about gun stats all you want.  I don't fucking care.  "It's when the other guy pulls out his gun.  That's when we find out who the tough guy is".  Bronx Tale in case you were wondering. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #128 on: December 01, 2021, 06:58:20 PM »
Tell me about gun stats all you want. I don't fucking care.  "It's when the other guy pulls out his gun.  That's when we find out who the tough guy is".  Bronx Tale in case you were wondering.
Of course you don't, you just want your way, typical liberal mentality. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #129 on: December 01, 2021, 07:02:54 PM »
Of course you don't, you just want your way, typical liberal mentality. :)

You are arguing with yourself.  Have all the guns you want.  Open carry if that makes you feel better and it's legal where you live.  I think Kyle would have bailed if he saw "the other side" strapped as heavily as himself.  I could be wrong.  But that is totally my opinion. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #130 on: December 01, 2021, 07:06:32 PM »
I get it.  It's legal there.  Never in dispute.  I'm saying I don't like it.  It's a bully tactic.  That's it.  I don't think Kyle and many others would be as eager to counter protest if the other side were open carrying as well.  That's it.  My opinion.  Nothing more.

Kyle wasn't protesting.  He was painting over graffiti, taping up an injured protester's ankle, running around with his medical bag trying to help others, and putting out fires. 

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #131 on: December 01, 2021, 07:09:11 PM »
Kyle wasn't protesting.  He was painting over graffiti, taping up an injured protester's ankle, running around with his medical bag trying to help others, and putting out fires.

Understood.  I also would have acquitted him if I were on that jury.  He was there with good intentions.  I've become convinced of that as of late.  But, I think once he finished his painting and medical work he would have called it a day had he seen a couple dozen AR-15's in not so friendly hands.  I also wouldn't blame him. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: December 01, 2021, 07:11:03 PM »

I think this is a geographical sentiment.  People who live in cement cities with little or no access to firearms tend to view any scary looking firearm as a threat, regardless of how it is used.  People in the midwest and other places where firearms are all over the place, lawfully, don't feel threatened when they see firearms, including scary looking firearms.  I'm not about to tell any American that they should not be walking around with AR15 (or any other firearm).  I'll let the Constitution speak to what the government is restrained from interfering with. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: December 01, 2021, 07:12:59 PM »
Understood.  I also would have acquitted him if I were on that jury.  He was there with good intentions.  I've become convinced of that as of late.  But, I think once he finished his painting and medical work he would have called it a day had he seen a couple dozen AR-15's in not so friendly hands.  I also wouldn't blame him.

Possibly.  I doubt it though.  People like him are not intimidated by others openly carrying firearms. 

Props to you for looking at the facts.  This is as clear a case of self defense as I've seen. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: December 01, 2021, 07:14:22 PM »

And what the heck happened on Sunday??  I was all set with my popcorn, waiting on Michael Buffer to do an intro.  Then nothing.  No throwing hands.  Just basketball. 

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #135 on: December 01, 2021, 07:16:26 PM »
And what the heck happened on Sunday??  I was all set with my popcorn, waiting on Michael Buffer to do an intro.  Then nothing.  No throwing hands.  Just basketball.

Someone told Isiah Stewart that if you want to stay in this league you'd better squash it.  Yesterday.  But yeah, what a dud. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: December 06, 2021, 07:52:45 PM »
I love this kid.   ;D

“I was a Lakers fan too before he said that. I was really pissed off when he said that because I liked LeBron, and then I’m like, you know what, f**k you, LeBron,” Rittenhouse said while appearing on “You Are Here” when asked about LeBron’s infamous tweet.

Kyle Rittenhouse says ‘F-You’ Lebron after comment during trial [FULL INTERVIEW]
DEC. 6, 2021 BY THE RIGHT SCOOP
https://therightscoop.com/kyle-rittenhouse-says-f-you-lebron-after-comment-during-trial-full-interview/

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #137 on: December 07, 2021, 04:03:22 AM »
I love this kid.   ;D

“I was a Lakers fan too before he said that. I was really pissed off when he said that because I liked LeBron, and then I’m like, you know what, f**k you, LeBron,” Rittenhouse said while appearing on “You Are Here” when asked about LeBron’s infamous tweet.

Kyle Rittenhouse says ‘F-You’ Lebron after comment during trial [FULL INTERVIEW]
DEC. 6, 2021 BY THE RIGHT SCOOP
https://therightscoop.com/kyle-rittenhouse-says-f-you-lebron-after-comment-during-trial-full-interview/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: December 07, 2021, 08:09:19 PM »
‘I’ll Be There In The Spring!’: Rittenhouse Says Protests To Get Him Booted From ASU Have Failed
Dec 7, 2021   DailyWire.com
https://www.dailywire.com/news/ill-be-there-in-the-spring-rittenhouse-says-protests-to-get-him-booted-from-asu-have-failed

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #140 on: December 07, 2021, 09:13:36 PM »
I am really starting to like this kid.  Who's son is he on here?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: December 08, 2021, 02:52:57 AM »
‘I’ll Be There In The Spring!’: Rittenhouse Says Protests To Get Him Booted From ASU Have Failed
Dec 7, 2021   DailyWire.com
https://www.dailywire.com/news/ill-be-there-in-the-spring-rittenhouse-says-protests-to-get-him-booted-from-asu-have-failed
He should skip college and focus on winning civil court cases. Antifa will target him at school.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: December 08, 2021, 01:01:05 PM »
He should skip college and focus on winning civil court cases. Antifa will target him at school.

I think he is enrolling in the online program.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: December 09, 2021, 01:46:13 AM »
That makes sense. The only bad thing is he won't be able to interact with the hotties at ASU. They don't call it "broken condom university" for nothing.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #145 on: December 09, 2021, 03:38:03 AM »
That makes sense. The only bad thing is he won't be able to interact with the hotties at ASU. They don't call it "broken condom university" for nothing.

Should freeze his sperm and get snipped immediately.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: December 09, 2021, 09:11:50 PM »

He might as well get his degree in law because he's going to making millions off the networks and social media lawsuits.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: December 10, 2021, 02:24:11 AM »

He might as well get his degree in law because he's going to making millions off the networks and social media lawsuits.
A lawyer who represents himself has a fool for a client.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: December 10, 2021, 04:03:48 PM »
Raising a generation of sissies.

Massachusetts school offers 'safe space' for 'students of color' after Rittenhouse, Arbery verdicts
One safe space was geared specifically to 'students of color'
By Adam Sabes | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/us/massachusetts-school-offers-safe-space-for-students-of-color-after-rittenhouse-arbery-verdicts

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #149 on: December 10, 2021, 04:50:21 PM »
Raising a generation of sissies.

Massachusetts school offers 'safe space' for 'students of color' after Rittenhouse, Arbery verdicts
One safe space was geared specifically to 'students of color'
By Adam Sabes | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/us/massachusetts-school-offers-safe-space-for-students-of-color-after-rittenhouse-arbery-verdicts

Bunch of Obama’s.