Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 768925 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #5925 on: April 30, 2024, 11:01:30 AM »
He certainly jumped to attention and got those social media posts taken down.   Hahahaha

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #5926 on: April 30, 2024, 11:40:30 AM »
Has a "race" ever been this retarded in our history??

A crazy guy arrested and in court?? A pant-shitting zombie who cant speak or think??

LOL

American politic's does appear to be in the gutter & doubtful it's
to the benefit of the general population.
It may of been this way for a long time only now it's a lot more
easy to see it out in the open.

If the names were changed it could quite easily be India / Pakistan or
some south american corrupt country that this Fuckwittery is going on in.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5927 on: May 01, 2024, 09:32:07 AM »
Michael Moore: Biden Is Losing Youth Vote, Likely He Won’t Be Reelected
Breitbart ^ | 05/01/2024 | Pam Key
Posted on 5/1/2024, 12:16:30

Liberal documentary filmmaker Michael Moore said Monday on CNN’s “The Source” that the college protests were a danger to President Joe Biden being re-elected in November.

Partial transcript as follows:

KAITLAN COLLINS: There’s a CNN poll that showed today 81 percent of voters, who are under the age of 35 disapprove of how President Biden has been handling this war. I mean, we’re seeing it on campuses. There is a question of what we’re going to see in November. I wonder what you think he should be doing differently to change those numbers.

MOORE: Thank you for asking that question, Kaitlan. This is why I was so, when I got the call, asking if I’d like to come on tonight. I really was coming on. I know we’re speaking to millions of people. But I’d like to speak to one particular individual. And that is President Biden.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #5928 on: May 01, 2024, 11:41:00 AM »
Marco Rubio for president
c

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #5929 on: Today at 05:55:59 AM »
So much #winning, that people can't wait to get away from him.  When a law firm drops their client, there are three most common reasons : 1) they are not getting paid  2) the client's expectations and requests are placing them in a position of violating ethical, legal, moral boundaries,  3) it has become impossible to work with and deal with the client.

In Trumpy's case, I am pretty sure it is all three.

---
Law Firm Defending Trump Seeks to Withdraw From a Long-Running Case

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Law+Firm+Defending+Trump+Seeks+to+Withdraw+From+a+Long-Running+Case

A law firm that has long defended Donald Trump’s campaign and businesses from employment lawsuits has abruptly asked to withdraw from a yearslong case over what it calls an “irreparable breakdown in the attorney-client relationship.”

The firm — LaRocca, Hornik, Greenberg, Rosen, Kittridge, Carlin and McPartland — has represented Trump’s political operation in numerous suits dating to his first presidential run, helping secure several settlements and dismissals and billing nearly $3 million in the process.

But late Friday, it asked a federal magistrate judge to allow it to withdraw from a suit filed by a former campaign surrogate, A.J. Delgado, who says she was sidelined by the campaign in 2016 after revealing she was pregnant. The timing of the motion was notable, just two days after the same federal court had ordered the campaign to turn over in discovery all complaints of sexual harassment and gender or pregnancy discrimination from the 2016 and 2020 campaigns — materials that the defendants have long resisted handing over.

In the request, filed in federal court in Manhattan, the lead lawyer, Jared Blumetti, did not provide any details about the dispute, asking permission to “explain” the matter privately with the judge. Blumetti did not respond to a request for comment.

The apparent rupture with a long-trusted firm comes at a busy time, legally speaking, for the former president.
---