Author Topic: X and I said this would happen but no one listened.  (Read 4437 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: X and I said this would happen but no one listened.
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2023, 02:22:48 AM »
I'm not the only "G" who agrees with "X".

GEETHANG 82
Flying a round the world wit a camera to take advantage and fuck women who dont speak English talking bout get ur passport these niggaz is weird as hell

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2023, 02:56:26 AM »
G

Who is the best in your opinion?

X or MLK?

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2023, 03:25:06 AM »
As I have stated before, black women, not matter the country or continent, are race loyal. Black men have become dysfunctional.  Stephanie Ribeiro has a Black Husband.  Austin fucked up but he will recover. Better to be checked by her than VC or militias.

https://twitter.com/RibSte/status/1615162690011369472/photo/1

They may be race loyal - but it's not always the man's fault. A lot of black women are strong willed and unfeminine. Maybe the men don't like being put in their place. I think both sexes need to be a little more kinder to each other because men don't want to stay around with rachet behaviour and the women don't want men that are unaccountable. Maybe the men are fed up being shown a mirror by their women so they go elsewhere? Who knows.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2023, 03:38:31 AM »
G

Who is the best in your opinion?

X or MLK?

King was a pacifist.  X was a political renegade.

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2023, 03:51:05 AM »
King was a pacifist.  X was a political renegade.

King was no pacifist. "Tactical" peaceful protest was his thing. He was a full blown Marxist funded by Stanley Levison, The Communist Party and Moscow. It was his relationship with Levison why the FBI decided to begin wiretapping and monitoring King.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2023, 04:34:01 AM »
King was no pacifist. "Tactical" peaceful protest was his thing. He was a full blown Marxist funded by Stanley Levison, The Communist Party and Moscow. It was his relationship with Levison why the FBI decided to begin wiretapping and monitoring King.

Tactically, His approach was non-violent confrontation, based on Gandhi. He required his fellow demonstrators to not hit back when they were attacked.  He wanted to draw contrast between peaceful demonstrators and authorities trying to suppress them.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2023, 05:16:18 AM »
When the fucbois get called out, it's always white man's fault.  BTW...Bahia has a small surge in single mothers.  ::)

How is this G_Thang, you racist mutt?  Well, mixed-black women would perceive American black passport clowns as equals to Brazilian white men, based on their economic spending power so they, esp the regular girls who usually avoid sex tourist like a fucking plague, would be open to a relationship. Hence, your single baby momma body count goes up.  There goes the passport bros traveling for better options then North America black women.  ::)  Fucking scum! 

Note: Didn't I just say that about black women if they are quadroons or African when it comes to race loyalty? 

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2023, 08:09:42 AM »
G

So your main complaint is that colored gentlemen are travelling to South America, giving you more competition?

Did you have monopoly on the Latin-American Women before this?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2023, 02:21:29 AM »
As I have stated before, black women, not matter the country or continent, are race loyal. Black men have become dysfunctional.  Stephanie Ribeiro has a Black Husband.  Austin fucked up but he will recover. Better to be checked by her than VC or militias.

Are they race loyal or do they really have no other choice?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2023, 04:57:03 AM »
Are they race loyal or do they really have no other choice?

Women create race.  Men protect race. 

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2023, 08:27:52 AM »

Exploiting homeless women for sex.  These negros are trash. For those who travel for friends and culture, these negros are about to turn your vacation into a nightmare because the locals won't be able to distinguish you from them. 

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2023, 03:54:42 PM »
Hey G,

This has become a pandemic amongst many men within the African American community.

The short of it, for those who aren't hip to what's been happening, is that black guys with valid passports and a few hundred (if not a few thousand) dollars go down to places like the Brazil, Peru, Colombia and Dominican Republic and do their best with their broken Spanish or Portuguese (often using Google Translate on their phones) to try to talk game to random young women they meet on the more crowded city streets (usually the capital city in most of these countries). The black guys fall HARD for the women, as most are tan skinned and have soft features with AMAZING bodies (think black and attractive like a young Halle Berry, but with really NICE and VOLUPTUOUS curves). Because the women aren't midnight black, but still black and due to their soft facial features, it's a win-win for the black guys that otherwise wouldn't be able to get play from a girl with similar presentation in the states. Also, their bodies are ridiculous and they are naturally curved that way, not usually based off of surgery.

THE PROBLEM....

Many, if not the vast majority, of the women these fools meet are actually prostitutes. Some are just random young girls (not even 18) that are trying to make enough money to help their families, but others are prostitutes under the care of pimps (who are usually local street gangsters with big crews behind their stables of women). These black guys go down there alone and are unarmed. They get talked into heading back to the girl's place and then get met by vicious gangsters that will hold them at gunpoint and demand money and more. Recently, a lot of the prostitutes are coating their bodies with hypnotics & sedating agents that upon contact with the eyes or mouth will send their victims into a sedated state. The guys then wake up and find their wallets empty, their passports gone and sometimes are raped in the process. Other times, they are taken to ATMs to drain money as victims under the influence of Scopolamine (for instance) are able to be talked into doing almost anything without remembering much afterwards. I've even heard of prostitutes having uncurable STDs and passing it along to these guys, while still getting them mugged afterwards.

Moral of the story for black guys into this shit....GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER and stop being such pathetic and desperate losers. These guys are akin to the white losers that go for mail-order brides or end up in the Philippines simping for women. If you have to pay for sex, do it in the states. While it will be at a higher price, at least you might achieve some level of protection (think bunny ranch and similar setups).

"1"

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2023, 04:35:12 PM »
Hey G,

This has become a pandemic amongst many men within the African American community.

The short of it, for those who aren't hip to what's been happening, is that black guys with valid passports and a few hundred (if not a few thousand) dollars go down to places like the Brazil, Peru, Colombia and Dominican Republic and do their best with their broken Spanish or Portuguese (often using Google Translate on their phones) to try to talk game to random young women they meet on the more crowded city streets (usually the capital city in most of these countries). The black guys fall HARD for the women, as most are tan skinned and have soft features with AMAZING bodies (think black and attractive like a young Halle Berry, but with really NICE and VOLUPTUOUS curves). Because the women aren't midnight black, but still black and due to their soft facial features, it's a win-win for the black guys that otherwise wouldn't be able to get play from a girl with similar presentation in the states. Also, their bodies are ridiculous and they are naturally curved that way, not usually based off of surgery.

THE PROBLEM....

Many, if not the vast majority, of the women these fools meet are actually prostitutes. Some are just random young girls (not even 18) that are trying to make enough money to help their families, but others are prostitutes under the care of pimps (who are usually local street gangsters with big crews behind their stables of women). These black guys go down there alone and are unarmed. They get talked into heading back to the girl's place and then get met by vicious gangsters that will hold them at gunpoint and demand money and more. Recently, a lot of the prostitutes are coating their bodies with hypnotics & sedating agents that upon contact with the eyes or mouth will send their victims into a sedated state. The guys then wake up and find their wallets empty, their passports gone and sometimes are raped in the process. Other times, they are taken to ATMs to drain money as victims under the influence of Scopolamine (for instance) are able to be talked into doing almost anything without remembering much afterwards. I've even heard of prostitutes having uncurable STDs and passing it along to these guys, while still getting them mugged afterwards.

Moral of the story for black guys into this shit....GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER and stop being such pathetic and desperate losers. These guys are akin to the white losers that go for mail-order brides or end up in the Philippines simping for women. If you have to pay for sex, do it in the states. While it will be at a higher price, at least you might achieve some level of protection (think bunny ranch and similar setups).

"1"

Thanks for the clarification cause I didn’t understand at all. People are gross just going to differ wNt countries to bang hookers and get god knows what diseases. Disgusting people.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2023, 04:36:15 PM »

Black women aren't race loyal just no one wants to fuck them other than black men, and even they prefer some white pussy.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2023, 01:45:38 AM »
Black women aren't race loyal just no one wants to fuck them other than black men, and even they prefer some white pussy.
This^

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2023, 03:42:23 AM »
Hey G,

THE PROBLEM....

"1"

Thank you SO much for this explanation and clarification in real English!

Now i finally understand what G has been talking about for years (slang/jive?)
Q

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2023, 04:11:19 AM »
Thank you SO much for this explanation and clarification in real English!

Now i finally understand what G has been talking about for years (slang/jive?)

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 28, 2023, 04:32:53 AM »
Hey G,

THE PROBLEM....

"1"

Thanks. I had no idea what was being discussed.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 28, 2023, 12:01:45 PM »
Hey G,

THE PROBLEM....

"1"

Great expose!  Got me thinking about...

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #44 on: January 30, 2023, 02:57:30 AM »
It doesn't matter.  Just don't kiss a hooker on the neck or suck her tits.

This could be a problem.  Many GetBiggers are said to eat the pussies of whores.
~

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #45 on: January 30, 2023, 04:49:19 AM »
Brothers with Passports = Passport Bros
Q

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2023, 08:12:47 AM »

Stay in the hood.  There is cheap prostitution right around the corner.  These dudes will get you killed if you are mistaken for one of them.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #47 on: February 11, 2023, 09:45:15 AM »
These bottom feeding negros found you could get a passport at the post office.  They have already messed up the DR, Colombia is a fucking nightmare and the bullshit has made it to Brazil's shores.

I'm crazy, hater, love trannies, mutt, and all the other superlatives but I tell the truth.

This degenerate a-hole drops a video in Bahia with girls as young as 16 yrs old telling the brothers to get their passports and get easy stuff, ends up on Bahia news.  Fool still hasn't left the country with this bullshit apology.

Obviously the Bahia situation was trending so instead of laying low the followers like this Philly degenerate is filming and agitating Brazilians on the beach.

I said this would happen.  The bus might be operated by militias.  Brazilians are about to make an example out of one of the bold negros.

Always fucking shit up with this ghetto bullshit. Yeah white men do shit but they hide in the dark and they take their L when they get caught ala a pedo stabbed on beach and idiot blasted in bar when i was there.  Negro screams racism when his degeneracy is called out.

You aren't going to disrespect a man and his woman under his watch.  Mark my words.  Someone is about to meet his maker.

Fucked up my vacation before it even started.

who did you guys say it to? the brazilian consulate?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 11, 2023, 12:10:32 PM »

who did you guys say it to? the brazilian consulate?

too much stuff for me to go back and look at. say what?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 14, 2023, 12:19:20 AM »
Now, this is when you truly don't listen to the "X".  Malcolm's grandson goes to Mexico City trying to help a social activist organization fundraise and ends up getting beaten to death.  RIP! 

Waiters

How about the black Mexicans in fishing villages who aren't even on the census if you want to play activist.  How about for your own people?  RIP!