Author Topic: Police Use Taser On Naked Student Inside High School  (Read 3619 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Police Use Taser On Naked Student Inside High School
« on: January 30, 2007, 08:13:54 AM »
Police Use Taser On Naked Student Inside High School

WBNS-10TV
Tuesday, January 30, 2007 

Police arrested a Westerville North High School student after he allegedly ran naked in the school's commons area during lunch on Monday.

Taylor C. Killian, 18, was charged with inducing panic, public indecency, resisting arrest and disorderly conduct, police said.

According to police, a school resource officer was twice forced to use his Taser on Killian in front of students.

The officer, Doug Staysniak, said he saw a naked man with a full beard and shoulder-length hair, yelling, screaming and flailing his arms as if out of control, enter the high school's commons area where lunch is served.

Staysniak told police that the man, whom he did not recognize, appeared very pale and looked to be sweating profusely.

According to police, the person who was later identified as Killian was running towards groups of students, scaring them and causing them to scream and run for safety.

Both Staysniak and a school administrator approached the teenager but he allegedly made sexual gestures towards the pair and continued to scare and chase students in the area.

After ordering the teenager to stop, police said Staysniak deployed his Taser. According to police, Killian was struck by the Taser but attempted to get up and again run towards the students. Then, police said Staysniak deployed his Taser a second time.

Staysniak then gained control of the teenager and placed him under arrest, police said.

Killian was transported to St. Ann's Hospital for brief treatment and was later booked and transported to the Delaware County Jail.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
Re: Police Use Taser On Naked Student Inside High School
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2007, 08:17:59 AM »
sounds like this guy has head problems
X

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2007, 08:22:30 AM »
Still using a Taser on a naked student looks bad to say the least.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2007, 08:24:43 AM »
He made sexual gestures.  They tazered him.  Weird was their need to over-explain the SECOND tazing.  "He attempted to get up again and run at students".  I'm guessing they did it one more time for good measure for making them chase his naked ass down.  I hope the school got a video of this one.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2007, 08:26:01 AM »
they just tasered him...no one shot him or tackled and injured him
X

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2007, 08:31:53 AM »
Well so much for only using tazers where a firearm would have been used ::)

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2007, 10:14:50 AM »
i bet he'll think twice before doing something stupid again
W

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2007, 03:10:40 PM »

GREAT avatar !!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2007, 03:12:51 PM »

Ah the voice of reason.   :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2007, 04:12:31 PM »

They should have shot him in the head.  He'd NEVER do something dumb like that again.

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2007, 04:16:57 PM »
They should have shot him in the head.  He'd NEVER do something dumb like that again.

:)
W

body88

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2007, 04:28:48 PM »

Take a look at this video. It will make you sick. I stumbled on it by accident. One of those videos that will make you sick to your stomach. This is why schools need to have high security and not take chances with crazy people / students running around.

If this kid had done nothing, and was minding his own business you would have a point. But, as much as people who hate authority would like to believe (not saying you are one of these people). Things like that do not happen often. If the point was that excessive force was used for no reason, here is the reason. Although I would say running at students naked, scaring the shit out of them and not listening to the cops might get you tazered.

http://www.strangeland.com/19482

Video is fucking awful, I feel so bad for those students. Video still haunts me to this day, sigh.

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2007, 04:39:15 PM »

Take a look at this video. It will make you sick. I stumbled on it by accident. One of those videos that will make you sick to your stomach. This is why schools need to have high security and not take chances with crazy people / students running around.

If this kid had done nothing, and was minding his own business you would have a point. But, as much as people who hate authority would like to believe (not saying you are one of these people). Things like that do not happen often. If the point was that excessive force was used for no reason, here is the reason. Although I would say running at students naked, scaring the shit out of them and not listening to the cops might get you tazered.

http://www.strangeland.com/19482

Video is fucking awful, I feel so bad for those students. Video still haunts me to this day, sigh.

dude, was that real??  if so, that's terrible.
i'm assuming it was made as a sick joke.
W

body88

« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2007, 04:43:49 PM »
Just like Columbine, unfortunately it is real. Wish i never clicked it. Know what I mean now?

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2007, 04:52:00 PM »
pretty horrific.
do you know what school or where that happened??
W

body88

« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2007, 04:54:58 PM »
pretty horrific.

No, I clicked the link thinking it was some type of spoof of the trajedy at Columbine, Which would be fucking tasteless and sick in the first place. But, the vid turned out to be what you saw, and it was horrible. I wish they got those bastards who did that.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2007, 07:46:56 PM »
who cares the taser doesn't hurt that bad,the worst part is when the ems guys pull out the hooks with pliers

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2007, 09:59:06 PM »
who cares the taser doesn't hurt that bad,the worst part is when the ems guys pull out the hooks with pliers

That's not true... depending on the level the taser is set to... it can cause you to lose control of all bodily functions.

Either way... this guy was a schmuck.

"That guy needs some help..."

"We just helped him"

king

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2007, 11:01:58 PM »
pretty horrific.

can someone give me a clue to what happens... i'm kinda scared to click on it now

body88

« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2007, 11:08:37 PM »

can someone give me a clue to what happens... i'm kinda scared to click on it now

The video is not gory due to the quality. But, it is very very disturbing. The video is one that will haunt you. The audio is absolutely brutal. Needless to say, it makes you sad there are people on this earth who would do what was done in this video.

I feel terrible for the students that where victims of this. I would like to meet the parents of these monsters.

king

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2007, 11:13:57 PM »
ehhhh... yea, i dont think i'm gonna click it

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2007, 11:14:52 PM »

Same!  :(
S

body88

« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2007, 11:17:27 PM »

If I knew what it was before I clicked it I wouldn't have. I don't blame you. Basically you can hear/see children screaming and being shot, then hear the student's doing the shooting laughing about it. Very very disturbing.

The end shows the shooters killing themselves and the 911 operator trying to talk them out of it.

Just an awful display of the twisted things mislead youth are capable off. I feel terrible for the people that where victims of this tragedy. I would love to meet the parents of these kids just to see what the hell they where doing while there kids where plotting shit like that.

body88

« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2007, 11:18:06 PM »
Same!  :(

Better off, wish I never saw it.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2007, 03:22:29 AM »
I clicked it before I knew what I was really watching but I do plan to watch it again somewhere outside of work so I can hear the audio better. Things like that are sick and disturbing but I would rather be slightly desensitized by watching it then act like a total pussy if I ever get into a situation with crazy people like that.
I