Author Topic: Police Use Taser On Naked Student Inside High School  (Read 3620 times)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
Re: Police Use Taser On Naked Student Inside High School
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2007, 04:49:15 AM »
FUCK THE POLICE
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2007, 05:04:11 AM »
i'm still a little skeptical on whether it's real. 
it's hard for me to believe officials would even release that to the public. 
even if it was obtained illegally, do people not have enough respect for the victims and their famlies not to plaster it all over the net!!    >:(

and just a few more reasons why i'm not so sure it's real:
- the sound is too good.  usually security cameras don't record sound.
- when the kid fires the shotgun it doesn't appear his shoulder or body for that matter even snaps back.  i know when i shoot my 20 gauge it feels like my arm is being pulled off.
- when the kids shoot themselves, they just fall over.  you shoot yourself with a shotgun or high powered rifle your body or head is going to blow backwards.

only my observations, i could be wrong.
W

body88

« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2007, 09:00:25 AM »
i'm still a little skeptical on whether it's real. 
it's hard for me to believe officials would even release that to the public. 
even if it was obtained illegally, do people not have enough respect for the victims and their famlies not to plaster it all over the net!!    >:(

and just a few more reasons why i'm not so sure it's real:
- the sound is too good.  usually security cameras don't record sound.
- when the kid fires the shotgun it doesn't appear his shoulder or body for that matter even snaps back.  i know when i shoot my 20 gauge it feels like my arm is being pulled off.
- when the kids shoot themselves, they just fall over.  you shoot yourself with a shotgun or high powered rifle your body or head is going to blow backwards.

only my observations, i could be wrong.

I am pretty sure it is  real. You can find the columbine video online as well. The 911 recordings are all authentic unfortunately >:( Security cams usually record at a slightly lower speed making detail less noticable then real time cams. Either weay it is sick.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2007, 09:47:06 AM »
who cares the taser doesn't hurt that bad,the worst part is when the ems guys pull out the hooks with pliers

Yeah, and to think my parents and grandparents complained about getting paddled...

Pussies.