Author Topic: >* The New Locker Room *<  (Read 822913 times)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: *****The New Locker Room*****
« Reply #125 on: June 04, 2007, 08:17:38 PM »
Holy shit was the gym crowded today. There was no room to do anything. I did Chest & Calves today. The only bench/machine open for the first half hour was the Hammer Strength Decline Machine - so I had to make do with that. It was insane. It was the most crowded Monday I've seen since the first couple weeks of January.
Chest on a Monday? Come on Rim, didn't you know that Monday is international chest day at every gym in America...and no, I'm not joking, this is a fact.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #126 on: June 05, 2007, 03:27:48 AM »
Chest on a Monday? Come on Rim, didn't you know that Monday is international chest day at every gym in America...and no, I'm not joking, this is a fact.

I know I know. But usually Monday's the only day when the benchs aren't being used. Usually everyone's on the Chest machines.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #127 on: June 05, 2007, 05:20:10 AM »

Yes and every 140 pound wannabe gangster is doing 10 sets of bench with 5 minutes between sets!

This is why i bench on tuesday.

8)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #128 on: June 05, 2007, 07:35:49 AM »
Yes and every 140 pound wannabe gangster is doing 10 sets of bench with 5 minutes between sets!

This is why i bench on tuesday.

8)

I think you have it reversed - it should be 5 sets of bench with 10 minutes between sets.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: June 05, 2007, 10:57:51 AM »
One set looks like enough for this dude. ;)
&mode=related&search=

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #130 on: June 05, 2007, 11:07:26 AM »
That is Bertil Fox, he had some DEEP separation. He also did his curls in a WEIRD way...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

AMNIMAL

• Getbig II
  • IRON addict for LIFE
« Reply #131 on: June 11, 2007, 04:44:43 AM »
New topic................... .............

How many of you shave your entire body?

I have not been able to get myself to do my arms and legs..

Everything but my head! If you have never shaved before I suggest using the clippers to get as close as you can then follwing up with a chick razor like Venus or something equivalent. For some reason they are not as hard on your skin? Also if you choose to shave your underarms, depending on what style you use, expect some burn from your deoderant! I have been shaving for the last 5 years. I find it easier to just shave once a week. Any longer and the stubble becomes very uncomfortable.

IMO shaving makes EVERYTHING look BIGGER lol!

musclemass

• Getbig II
« Reply #132 on: June 12, 2007, 03:35:05 PM »
I agree totally!! "Everything" does look bigger when shaved!! LOL.

I have been shaving my entire body for about 4 years now. I shave a certain body part everytime I get in the shower so I don't have to spend a huge amount of time in there. It really only takes a couple of mins, (legs take a bit longer).

I use the Schick EXTREME 3, disposible razors. They are cheap- $5 for 4 and last forever!! One razor can last me a month- and thats shaving my entire body, including head.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: June 13, 2007, 11:47:46 AM »
Woman Dies in Emergency Room while 911 refuses to respond....

Maybee all these guys that dont want to go to the Doc are not as dumb as we think?
Die puking up blood for a hr in the ER while they watch... ::) ???

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19207050/?GT1=10056

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #134 on: June 13, 2007, 01:20:18 PM »
Woman Dies in Emergency Room while 911 refuses to respond....

Maybee all these guys that dont want to go to the Doc are not as dumb as we think?
Die puking up blood for a hr in the ER while they watch... ::) ???

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19207050/?GT1=10056

Damn.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #135 on: June 13, 2007, 01:22:29 PM »
I was at last nights Tigers game & I think seeing Verlander throw a no hitter was better then Game 2 of the World Series. It was fucking amazing.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #136 on: June 14, 2007, 03:06:55 PM »
Monday I injected my right glute and by Wednesday morning it was very swollen and sore. I'm not running a fever or anything and I've had this happen before...it seems to always subside in a few days...however, it hurts like a bitch.

We get threads posted all the time with guys asking about this sort of thing, and as you can now see, it happens to all of us. Why, I'm not sure...nicked a nerve, oil seeped back out and settled under the skin? I'm not sure, all I know is that it pisses me off. And yes, to all those wondering, I am very sanitary about my injections...I use 1 pin to draw, replace, and inject into a alcohol swabbed area...injected pin touches nothing but the injected spot...a spot that is cleaned and then swabbed before injected.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #137 on: June 14, 2007, 03:10:21 PM »
Monday I injected my right glute and by Wednesday morning it was very swollen and sore. I'm not running a fever or anything and I've had this happen before...it seems to always subside in a few days...however, it hurts like a bitch.

We get threads posted all the time with guys asking about this sort of thing, and as you can now see, it happens to all of us. Why, I'm not sure...nicked a nerve, oil seeped back out and settled under the skin? I'm not sure, all I know is that it pisses me off. And yes, to all those wondering, I am very sanitary about my injections...I use 1 pin to draw, replace, and inject into a alcohol swabbed area...injected pin touches nothing but the injected spot...a spot that is cleaned and then swabbed before injected.

I also had a shitty shot on Monday (but it was my left glute). I was shooting about 2.5ml. It still hurts today - no swelling or redness but there's a bruise the size of a quarter. I kind of expected it though - the shot was sloppy & I was in a hurry.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: June 14, 2007, 06:00:12 PM »
Ya cant be in a hurry, and seems to me that moving  the needle around as ya press the plunger is the worst (Next to hit a nerve) Im going back to 23ga for glute/ hip because its easier to press the plunger than 25s esp winter, when its 40 degrees in my gym!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #139 on: June 14, 2007, 06:06:31 PM »
Ya cant be in a hurry, and seems to me that moving  the needle around as ya press the plunger is the worst (Next to hit a nerve) Im going back to 23ga for glute/ hip because its easier to press the plunger than 25s esp winter, when its 40 degrees in my gym!

That's exactly what happened. Which is why I hate glute shots.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: June 14, 2007, 06:14:48 PM »

Go in directly sideways, almost dead center viewed fron the side. ask Overload, he started them and likes them.
Easiest shot in the book.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #141 on: June 14, 2007, 06:17:47 PM »
Oddly enough I did the right one last week & there were no problems.

Like I said the problem was I was in a hurry & take my time.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #142 on: June 14, 2007, 09:11:30 PM »
I was at last nights Tigers game & I think seeing Verlander throw a no hitter was better then Game 2 of the World Series. It was fucking amazing.

That is fucking amazing! Being a D Back fan, wish I could have witnessed Randy Johnson's perfect game a couple years back...that is so cool you saw one of the most amazing accomplishments in sports.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: June 15, 2007, 04:01:09 AM »

I have been saying this all along, the 25g takes too much pressure to push, which causes that moving around of the needle during the shot.  A 23 is great compromise, a good all around pin.  Its not that the glutes are hard to hit, they are very easy and forgiving.

AMNIMAL

• Getbig II
  • IRON addict for LIFE
« Reply #144 on: June 15, 2007, 05:14:12 AM »

How far off was it from the previous stick area on that side? I alternate sides but try to stay in the same dime sized area on each side. It seems like after the second or third pin the pain is less and less. I don't know if it hurts less because there is irritated tissue already or what?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #145 on: June 15, 2007, 05:24:47 AM »
I have been saying this all along, the 25g takes too much pressure to push, which causes that moving around of the needle during the shot.  A 23 is great compromise, a good all around pin.  Its not that the glutes are hard to hit, they are very easy and forgiving.

I think after this batch of needles is done I'm going to go with 23 guage needles.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #146 on: June 15, 2007, 05:56:12 AM »
I think after this batch of needles is done I'm going to go with 23 guage needles.

I've switched back to 23g for this cycle. the 25g can be a pain to press in odd positions, i only use the 25g for delts now.

8)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #147 on: June 15, 2007, 06:50:43 AM »
That is fucking amazing! Being a D Back fan, wish I could have witnessed Randy Johnson's perfect game a couple years back...that is so cool you saw one of the most amazing accomplishments in sports.

It was amazing. The atmosphere down there was imcredible.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #148 on: June 19, 2007, 10:07:28 AM »
Injected half a c into both tri's sunday afterrnoon, and today those jokers are sore as crap...no whelps or knots, just sore. Even so, I think I'm going to give tri's some more injections, although it is sore now, I bet it will get used to it, plus, what an easy place to inject.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: June 19, 2007, 10:13:58 AM »
Injected half a c into both tri's sunday afterrnoon, and today those jokers are sore as crap...no whelps or knots, just sore. Even so, I think I'm going to give tri's some more injections, although it is sore now, I bet it will get used to it, plus, what an easy place to inject.

Ive gone directly straight down into the side horseshoe head w/ 5/8" & small shots and not a prob.
Ive had some short term tendonitis type symptoms a couple times going in around the upper back part, angeling
the length of the tri.