Author Topic: >* The New Locker Room *<  (Read 822933 times)

Stavios

Re: *****The New Locker Room*****
« Reply #200 on: July 01, 2007, 05:05:14 PM »
Just got back from IHOP. I ate:

3 pancakes with syrup and whipped cream
The Steak Omelet (eggs, steak, hashbrowns, cheese, mushrooms, peppers, salsa)
4 pieces of bacon w/more syrup
8 cheese sticks
A glass of Milk
Ice cream
...and a few bites of the crepes the girl I was with had.

Last cheat meal for the next 2 months, so had to do it right...and yes, I feel fantastic!

Good luck for your show AJ !

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #201 on: July 01, 2007, 09:20:05 PM »
Good luck for your show AJ !

Thanks bro.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #202 on: July 01, 2007, 09:27:55 PM »
So I'm watching the news tonight and they're doing a report on amusement park accidents. According to the report, there have already been a few dozen serious accidents this summer...several of them fatal...one of them even included a young girl who lost both her legs at a 6 flags "superman" ride.

I know this is most likely pointless but even so, it got me to thinking. I wonder how many fatal accidents or even non fatal ones, just serious injury such as having limbs lost, have occurred this summer due to AAS use? How about this year, how about the past few years? Now I'm talking about individuals that use AAS and that's it...not those who also partake in other rec drugs such as coke or who are heavy drinkers or both.

So how many, 100, 20, 1? A free cycle to the person who can point me to just one. One person who meets this criteria: loss of limb, loss of motor function, near death experience, or death itself. Speculation or "maybes" do not count...this has to be conclusive

Luckily for me, this offer for a free cycle is one I know I'm not going to have to make good on. 8)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #203 on: July 02, 2007, 04:48:39 AM »
Just got back from IHOP. I ate:

3 pancakes with syrup and whipped cream
The Steak Omelet (eggs, steak, hashbrowns, cheese, mushrooms, peppers, salsa)
4 pieces of bacon w/more syrup
8 cheese sticks
A glass of Milk
Ice cream
...and a few bites of the crepes the girl I was with had.

Last cheat meal for the next 2 months, so had to do it right...and yes, I feel fantastic!

Impressive.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: July 02, 2007, 06:59:59 AM »
So I'm watching the news tonight and they're doing a report on amusement park accidents. According to the report, there have already been a few dozen serious accidents this summer...several of them fatal...one of them even included a young girl who lost both her legs at a 6 flags "superman" ride.

I know this is most likely pointless but even so, it got me to thinking. I wonder how many fatal accidents or even non fatal ones, just serious injury such as having limbs lost, have occurred this summer due to AAS use? How about this year, how about the past few years? Now I'm talking about individuals that use AAS and that's it...not those who also partake in other rec drugs such as coke or who are heavy drinkers or both.

So how many, 100, 20, 1? A free cycle to the person who can point me to just one. One person who meets this criteria: loss of limb, loss of motor function, near death experience, or death itself. Speculation or "maybes" do not count...this has to be conclusive

Luckily for me, this offer for a free cycle is one I know I'm not going to have to make good on. 8)

Serious Accident? Ok, I consider aas pretty much harmless unless a guy really puts his mind to ABUSING them...
But a buddy did point out one troubling thing..  Youall heard of beer goggles, right?
Well, he says that any drug that starts to make Rosie O'Donnell or Opra look like a potential hump is CLEARLY A DANGEROUS DRUG! :P

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #205 on: July 02, 2007, 08:10:04 AM »

Years ago, I read an article in one of the muscle mags that a guy had to amputate his leg because the roids deteriorated the insides of his leg. He even went as far to say that there were maggots in there when they cut it open?!? Was a total fictitious article but was written like it really happened in a naritive view. I bet newbies read it and believed it though.

I think it was the all Natural Muscular Development or Muscle Mag in the early '90s.

Can I claim my prize now AJ?  ;D

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #206 on: July 02, 2007, 08:12:07 AM »
Years ago, I read an article in one of the muscle mags that a guy had to amputate his leg because the roids deteriorated the insides of his leg. He even went as far to say that there were maggots in there when they cut it open?!? Was a total fictitious article but was written like it really happened in a naritive view. I bet newbies read it and believed it though.

I think I remember reading a similar article.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #207 on: July 02, 2007, 08:27:37 AM »

I think it was the all Natural Muscular Development or Muscle Mag in the early '90s.

Can I claim my prize now AJ?  ;D
I've read that...and no, no prize for you...fake stories don't count...sorry.

there was also the guy on TV a yr or 2 ago who was paralyzed from the waste down because of steroids...at least that's what he said, his doctors nor himself had any proof that it was caused by AAS, but because he had used them in the past they just assumed this was the culprit, they did not even look to see if it could have been caused by something else...no that's bullshit at it's highest power.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: July 02, 2007, 08:32:43 AM »
I read a story where it made a guys Toe fall off ::)  That after months of "IV" Steroid use.
Someone should have told him about IM.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #209 on: July 02, 2007, 12:09:18 PM »

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #210 on: July 02, 2007, 12:11:45 PM »

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #211 on: July 02, 2007, 12:14:53 PM »
Only if you vote for Psychocat next month.

Deal!

8)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #212 on: July 02, 2007, 12:21:42 PM »

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: July 02, 2007, 12:45:59 PM »
Help me represent my pussy!!!!!!

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=156285.msg2189591#msg2189591

8)

Didnt make U for a Cat Guy, Pussy yes, cats no... That's the GF's cat?!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #214 on: July 02, 2007, 12:51:46 PM »

Yes and No.

i've grown up around cats, my mother had 3 when i was born. my entire life there has been a cat in the house.

when this one showed up on my porch in the freezing rain i took her in and was going to give her to my mother. my girlfriend liked her so much i kept her. she is like my shadow, everywhere i go she is within 5 feet of me. i go to take a dump and if i shut the door she meows so i let her in. she will just sit there and stare at me. weird cat but very friendly. when people come over she hops from lap to lap to get attention. she is never out of sight, always 5 feet from me.

8)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: July 02, 2007, 12:56:09 PM »
Pets?   I allways been of the - If it cant hit and hold a 250lb Whiskey and Crank fueled Psycho at the door, it ain't worth feeding it School of Thought.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #216 on: July 02, 2007, 01:24:24 PM »
Pets?   I allways been of the - If it cant hit and hold a 250lb Whiskey and Crank fueled Psycho at the door, it ain't worth feeding it School of Thought.

LMAO!!!

that's why i have lots of guns and a 5' tall viet girlfriend made of dynamite! she scares the shit out of me when she gets mad!

8)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: July 02, 2007, 01:59:22 PM »
LMAO!!!

that's why i have lots of guns and a 5' tall viet girlfriend made of dynamite! she scares the shit out of me when she gets mad!

8)

I got a Kalashnikov w/ 2 double stacks taped together, ready to go w/ a big MagLite.
 But I also got  this little thing about waking up in time to use it!!  Preferably to the shrieks of bad guy w/ a leg stuck in a meat grinder!!
F'n Good Game Pits don't let go.  And, Yeah the evil princess here is nothing to temp to bite either. ::)
At 5'2" she'z often one of The scariest  persons I ever met. Including some Tattoo collage monsters from our nations finest joints.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #218 on: July 02, 2007, 03:08:08 PM »
I've read that...and no, no prize for you...fake stories don't count...sorry.

DAMN!!!!!  >:(

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #219 on: July 02, 2007, 06:36:03 PM »

Nothing wrong with pussy...I mean cats...I mean both. Since I can't have a dog I've got two. Check them out on page three:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=138195.50

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: July 02, 2007, 06:40:14 PM »
Two pussies, or two cats ??? :P

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #221 on: July 02, 2007, 06:42:30 PM »
Two pussies, or two cats ??? :P

Two cats...I'm not sure if two pussies would be worth the trouble...sounds like fun at first but then reality sets in.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: July 02, 2007, 06:47:18 PM »
Two cats...I'm not sure if two pussies would be worth the trouble...sounds like fun at first but then reality sets in.

Im told its a lot of trouble, pros recomend keeping 1 pussy in town, and one pussy in the country for holidays.
It all gets spendy too. But now and then a real clever dude can get 2 pussies to live in harmony (for a little while)
w/ him before is all gos to shit. Honestly it's easier (and safer) to get two male pitbulls to live in the same house..

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #223 on: July 04, 2007, 04:56:02 PM »
I don't know if anyone else lifted today but holy shit the gym was packed. It was leg day today & I even drug my wife along. The gym was so crowded I had to use all machines. Both squat racks were taken up by guys doing curls  ::) & all three smith machines were being used (two for shrugs & one benching). What a mess today was. On a side note my wife had a hell of a workout.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #224 on: July 04, 2007, 05:14:27 PM »
I did chest today and the gym was full of bozos. There's been a couple of hot days and my strenght has been little down.

I just came home from my job and i'm starting to get sick of it...
I'm a bouncer at a heavy metal bar, filled with junkies, bikers, nazis, hippies and other "nice" people. I work alone and there's just a shitload of problems left and right, even the cops avoid that place.

I think i'll start looking for bar/night club that has more normal people...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG