Author Topic: >* The New Locker Room *<  (Read 822955 times)

trab

• Getbig V
Re: *****The New Locker Room*****
« Reply #325 on: August 15, 2007, 01:00:04 PM »
OK, GUYS!

Iīm in Portugal!

This is my second day here and today i saw so many incredible good looking women that i canīt believe it! I mean they are ALL drop dead gorgeous.

This country is awesome as well, i have absolutely nothing to complain about. Me and my dads first choice was Bulgaria, but there where no flights and now iīm happy that there werenīt this place rocks, BIG TIME!

Ok, all the best to all you guys, iīll go have some lobster now...

Lisbon Rocks Luol! And Cheap. And them Dark hair Girls... :P
Been to Athens? A must see.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #326 on: August 15, 2007, 02:49:20 PM »
OK, GUYS!

Iīm in Portugal!

This is my second day here and today i saw so many incredible good looking women that i canīt believe it! I mean they are ALL drop dead gorgeous.

This country is awesome as well, i have absolutely nothing to complain about. Me and my dads first choice was Bulgaria, but there where no flights and now iīm happy that there werenīt this place rocks, BIG TIME!

Ok, all the best to all you guys, iīll go have some lobster now...
That's pretty sweat bro...I've always want ed to go there hopefully will eventually...enjoy

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #327 on: August 15, 2007, 07:20:12 PM »
That's pretty sweat bro...I've always want ed to go there hopefully will eventually...enjoy

Airfare aint very spendy to Europe AJ. Land in Holland and use the Train System. Its real nice...
Holland, Spain, Greece, Portugal all nice and not terribly expensive...
France, Switzerland etc pretty Expensive...

Lot of Euro Get Big Friends here..

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #328 on: August 15, 2007, 08:46:25 PM »
Airfare aint very spendy to Europe AJ. Land in Holland and use the Train System. Its real nice...
Holland, Spain, Greece, Portugal all nice and not terribly expensive...
France, Switzerland etc pretty Expensive...

Lot of Euro Get Big Friends here..
Yeah, definitely want to go one day...never been to Europe. Greece has appeal especially...I have a lot of family there.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #329 on: August 15, 2007, 09:36:41 PM »
Yeah, definitely want to go one day...never been to Europe. Greece has appeal especially...I have a lot of family there.

I been a lot of places. Athens is Prolly one of the coolest. And money went a long way.
It's so strange. You walk around and come along these ancient ruins. The city is like walking around in a dream.
Get there while you can.

There's a car ferry that runs across the ocean from Italy to there also.
The Italian countryside is cool, its a little bit tough country to navigate. Be cool if you had friends there though...

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #330 on: August 16, 2007, 04:36:48 AM »

I have no urge to go to europe and be with all the American hating snobs.  If I go on vacation I want people kissing my ass.

Sounds like a major pain in the butt with the language barriers and funky food and money and the attitudes of most of europe.  I was watching someting on sattilite about Italy and in one of the touristy cities they were saying how if you are walking down the street these fu*ks will not move over at all and make way, if you dont move they will walk right into you.  Ill tell you what, that place would piss me off and there would probally be some kind of problem with the f*cking waap (easy Im half dago) who walks into me.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #331 on: August 16, 2007, 04:52:28 AM »
I have no urge to go to europe and be with all the American hating snobs.  If I go on vacation I want people kissing my ass.

Sounds like a major pain in the butt with the language barriers and funky food and money and the attitudes of most of europe.  I was watching someting on sattilite about Italy and in one of the touristy cities they were saying how if you are walking down the street these fu*ks will not move over at all and make way, if you dont move they will walk right into you.  Ill tell you what, that place would piss me off and there would probally be some kind of problem with the f*cking waap (easy Im half dago) who walks into me.

Calm down Luv, i donīt itīs like that at all , not even for americans. Where ever i have gone i have allways been treated like royalty, tourist places or not. but then again im not american.

Trab, iīve been to all over: Greece, Spain, turkey, Cyprys etc. Canīt even remember all the places iīve been to.

Man, i love these dark haired NATURAL girls that they have in Greece and Portugal, they are so good looking that i have BLOOD coming out of mu eyes...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #332 on: August 16, 2007, 08:57:54 AM »
I've been all over England and France.

England was a wonderful place, the people were polite, no wannabe gangster thugs with fake limps and pants around their knees. not a single guy acted "hard" or bumped into you out of "Mr badass syndrome". most girls were really cute and nice to me. when we would go into pubs most guys would buy you a drink just because you were from America. i actually only had one guy be rude to me the whole 2 weeks i was there. when i told them i was from Texas they asked where my cowboy hat was and if i rode a horse all the time...lol...overall i enjoyed London and Oxford the most. i highly suggest England.

France was a very odd place. the country side was amazing, everything was clean and taken care of unlike America. Paris was a dirt ass place but the rest of France was very clean. the problem is they HATE Americans. the minute i opened my mouth i got treated like trash. we ate at the resteraunt halfway up the Eiffel tower and got the worst service I've seen in my life and this was a very expensive place. all of our water and wine glasses would be dry for 10 minutes before they refilled them, they wouldn't even look at our table for 30 minutes, food was served cold. the french people next to us got refilled before they reached halfway empty. i even had a guy accuse me of stealing his watch in the bathroom! he couldn't even tell me the brand on the watch but told the manager it was his and he left it on the counter and i stole it! everywhere we went we were treated like dirt. you could hear waiters speaking English but when they came to our table they acted like they had no idea what we were saying. we went to Disney land and stayed in the 5 star resort and had to wait 2 hours for our room which we reserved 3 months in advance, we watched everyone else get their rooms immediately. all in all i would never step foot in that country again, i could tell you about 100 other things that happen but i don't have the time.

8)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #333 on: August 16, 2007, 09:59:28 AM »
Ditto on the France Experience Overload. Don't even get off the train is my advice.
If you could speak fluent French, prolly different. I was told by one of them the Parisians discriminate against the other Frenchmen. "Dont take it personal, We hate each other too".

Still, I can find places where my money goes a lot farther, and they like me.
Portugal was one of the cheapest places I ever stayed.

I hear Viet Nam is a sort of Bureaucratic Cluster F---. Be prepared.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #334 on: August 16, 2007, 10:43:57 AM »

I hear Viet Nam is a sort of Bureaucratic Cluster F---. Be prepared.

Next summer when she takes me to her hometown she told me to be prepared. she has alot of family there and we will mainly be staying in her village near the beach. The things she tells me about the government over there is ridiculous, such a horrible group of men running that country.

I'll PM you her entire story of how she made it to America one day. it's a very long and sad story, her father had to abandon them so they wouldn't throw him in a concentration camp or execute him because they "thought" he had hidden money, which he did. so they threw her mother in a camp after he left and the oldest brother(only 5 years old) had to take care of 3 children, one was my girl who was only 6 months old. he took care of them alone for 8 months. her father is one amazing man and i admire his passion for the survival of his family, he finally made his way to hong kong and then America. they thought he was dead because they didn't hear from him for almost 14 years. then one day he sponsors them to America. her entire family was stripped of everything they owned and left to rot. they had to live off the land just to survive.

Now her family is successful. All three brothers are Dentists and the 3 daughters are CPA's...truly an amazing story of how immigrants "should" take advantage of what they have here. instead of the illegals coming over here and shooting out babies and living on our tax money the rest of their lives, these Viet's made a difference. they worked so hard to learn our language, working for minimum wage to get through college.

8)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #335 on: August 16, 2007, 10:54:41 AM »
Next summer when she takes me to her hometown she told me to be prepared. she has alot of family there and we will mainly be staying in her village near the beach. The things she tells me about the government over there is ridiculous, such a horrible group of men running that country.

I'll PM you her entire story of how she made it to America one day. it's a very long and sad story, her father had to abandon them so they wouldn't throw him in a concentration camp or execute him because they "thought" he had hidden money, which he did. so they threw her mother in a camp after he left and the oldest brother(only 5 years old) had to take care of 3 children, one was my girl who was only 6 months old. he took care of them alone for 8 months. her father is one amazing man and i admire his passion for the survival of his family, he finally made his way to hong kong and then America. they thought he was dead because they didn't hear from him for almost 14 years. then one day he sponsors them to America. her entire family was stripped of everything they owned and left to rot. they had to live off the land just to survive.

Now her family is successful. All three brothers are Dentists and the 3 daughters are CPA's...truly an amazing story of how immigrants "should" take advantage of what they have here. instead of the illegals coming over here and shooting out babies and living on our tax money the rest of their lives, these Viet's made a difference. they worked so hard to learn our language, working for minimum wage to get through college.

8)

My wife is real fortunate, her family lucked into a tourist paradise island. But we know so many stories that will turn your stomach. Abandoned children eating out of garbage piles with the street dogs... It gets worse. Too far for here.
Your gona see stuff make your eyes water. Some is so shocking its hard to take. Make you freeze in your tracks.

I hear the Viet Govt controls tightly where foreigners can go and see. The legal situation is also not sane.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #336 on: August 16, 2007, 11:07:55 AM »
My wife is real fortunate, her family lucked into a tourist paradise island. But we know so many stories that will turn your stomach. Abandoned children eating out of garbage piles with the street dogs... It gets worse. Too far for here.
Your gona see stuff make your eyes water. Some is so shocking its hard to take. Make you freeze in your tracks.

I hear the Viet Govt controls tightly where foreigners can go and see. The legal situation is also not sane.

Yeah, i can't imagine some of the things she has told me. it's morbid to me, my worst nightmares couldn't match some of the things she has seen and been through. watching family members executed in front of the entire family as a warning...alot of things i don't care to mention. kids killing diseased dogs for food! she slept in a bed with her entire family and they all had knives under their pillows so men could not rape them.

this is why i treat her with such respect, her eyes and mind have been through more than i could even fathom. she wakes up from nightmares and makes me check the house for "things"...strange to me but she's seen too much. sometimes i wake up to her squeezing me as hard as she can and shaking, she's dreaming of the past. it's hard for me to bare but i feel like i'm here for her, it was meant to be.

Yes in certian parts of Vietnam we are not welcome and they let you know that very quickly.

8)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #337 on: August 16, 2007, 11:20:40 AM »
Yeah, i can't imagine some of the things she has told me. it's morbid to me, my worst nightmares couldn't match some of the things she has seen and been through. watching family members executed in front of the entire family as a warning...alot of things i don't care to mention. kids killing diseased dogs for food! she slept in a bed with her entire family and they all had knives under their pillows so men could not rape them.

this is why i treat her with such respect, her eyes and mind have been through more than i could even fathom. she wakes up from nightmares and makes me check the house for "things"...strange to me but she's seen too much. sometimes i wake up to her squeezing me as hard as she can and shaking, she's dreaming of the past. it's hard for me to bare but i feel like i'm here for her, it was meant to be.

Yes in certian parts of Vietnam we are not welcome and they let you know that very quickly.

8)

Yeah, Thats not funny. Thats way beyond the Thais Poverty. The war was good for their economy.
Watch yourself over there.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #338 on: August 17, 2007, 04:03:31 AM »
Abandoned children eating out of garbage piles with the street dogs... It gets worse. Too far for here.
Your gona see stuff make your eyes water. Some is so shocking its hard to take.

not the kind of stuff you want to read after clubbing all night with 4 local girls...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #339 on: August 17, 2007, 05:59:29 AM »
not the kind of stuff you want to read after clubbing all night with 4 local girls...

Sorry Bud ;D  You Europeans clubs go VERY LATE TO! (Into the morning). ???

The Spanish got it figured out. Just sleep in the afternoon ;D
Spains ANother cool stop. You aint far from there now.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #340 on: August 17, 2007, 02:17:59 PM »
Well, I get to live on my own for almost two weeks. Wife's in the Phillipines for a funeral. Kinda sucks because I wanted to go but I lack the vacation time.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #341 on: August 17, 2007, 02:52:57 PM »
Well, I get to live on my own for almost two weeks. Wife's in the Phillipines for a funeral. Kinda sucks because I wanted to go but I lack the vacation time.

soooo basically what youre saying is that you get to sit in your boxers and watch tv, leave the seat up on the toilet and masterbate wherever you want???

heaven

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #342 on: August 17, 2007, 03:13:20 PM »
soooo basically what youre saying is that you get to sit in your boxers and watch tv, leave the seat up on the toilet and masterbate wherever you want???

heaven

Pretty much. The only problem is the house must be spotless when she gets home.

I think tonight I'm going to watch the Tigers hopefully beat the Yankee's & have a six pack of Bell's Expedition Stout (Yum).

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #343 on: August 18, 2007, 12:43:23 PM »
Sorry Bud ;D  You Europeans clubs go VERY LATE TO! (Into the morning). ???

The Spanish got it figured out. Just sleep in the afternoon ;D
Spains ANother cool stop. You aint far from there now.

De nada...

Iīm about 20 mins. from Spain, on this trip we ainīt gonna go, but i have been there and itīs nice...

I and my dad have been biking all day up and down the mountains and we ended up in the Cabanas and let me tell you the babes i saw... Man!

This about 35 years old portuguese milf was flirting with me and i didnīt have the cojones to go talk to her because my dad was there, he wouldnt have minded at all, but i have a rule not to hit on Milfs in front of the parents, i have done that before and the comments never end...

Anyway i have another night of clubbing ahead, will start with few beers and have a nice dinner by the river with a bottle of local red wine and after that to the bar and clubs...

Btw. it looks like i have another trip coming soon because my brother wants to go somewhere, iīm one lucky bastard. On a side note i have been burned pretty badly and couldnt find any clothes that would have fitted me in the shops, i have nothing nice to wear, because we left so quickly...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #344 on: August 18, 2007, 01:23:57 PM »
YOu Are Funny! "I have a rule Not to hit on Milfs in front of Parrents"... ;D.

Your lucky to be close to your dad and be able to do like  this..
A lot of PPl dont have that.....

When I pulled into Lisbon on the Train, I was Horified by the squaters shacks by the refineries outside the city. Corregated metal Lean-Too  shacks in the mud...

I said out loud, "Fuck - I came all the way to Detroit..."

Only a couple PPl understood English and laughed. This Pretty Olive skin  1/2 Lebonese chick Leans over  and says.. "Darling, It's not that bad, trust me, I'll show you... ;D

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #345 on: August 18, 2007, 07:59:50 PM »
Man wish I could afford to visit other countries. Spain sounds cool. Shit, maybe one day I can just take a break from everything, go to a foreign country, train there for two years then come back. Would be nice, but who am I kidding, odds of that happening are prolly zero.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #346 on: August 19, 2007, 08:45:22 AM »
Body Machine, you really donīt need a fortune to travel and even if you travel alone itīs very easy to make friends. Just get all the $ you can and leave, after all you only live once and you can never tell when you "check out."

I just came from the pool and i couldnīt stop staring at this swedish chick, she had thongs and was topless. Her boyfriend noticed that i was staring and for some reason left, maybe they have an "open relationship" were itīs ok to him that other guys do her?

TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #347 on: August 19, 2007, 08:58:45 AM »
Oh yeah, i forgot to tell you guys this embarrassing incident that happened this morning: so last night i ate something bad and got the shits, after i came to the hotel drunk with my dad i went to sleep. In the middle of the night i woke up suddenly and felt a weird pain in my gut, so in about 1.2 seconds i had to make it to the WC. Well long story short i left a "small suprise" in the bed. So when the cleaners came i had to explain to two women who dont speak any english: "iīm real sorry about this diarrhea in the bed..."
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #348 on: August 19, 2007, 10:18:10 AM »
Body Machine, you really donīt need a fortune to travel and even if you travel alone itīs very easy to make friends. Just get all the $ you can and leave, after all you only live once and you can never tell when you "check out."

I just came from the pool and i couldnīt stop staring at this swedish chick, she had thongs and was topless. Her boyfriend noticed that i was staring and for some reason left, maybe they have an "open relationship" were itīs ok to him that other guys do her?

Did you Tip them poor cleaning ladies? ;D :-X

What you say is exactly how I felt at your age...
Although I traveled alone, I was never "alone". A plane Tic to Europe and train pass is cheap for a single guy.

Nothing beats the odd-ball characters that Ive met traveling.... ALso makes you look at everything differently..
We get pretty stuck in our way of thinking if we never see other cultures......
Good for your creativity to travel..

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #349 on: August 20, 2007, 03:40:10 AM »
I allways tip, unless something is REALLY wrong with the service.

TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG