Author Topic: >* The New Locker Room *<  (Read 826393 times)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: *****The New Locker Room*****
« Reply #400 on: August 30, 2007, 07:17:44 AM »
"IF" you feel like being healthy, obviously the sour cream and cheese can be fat free or low fat. BUT the fats are what gives it the consistency.

Heck, Chili is not Chili without BEANS?! Never had a non-bean chili anyway.

I love adding cheese & sour cream to chili.

Never had a no bean chili? It's the shit they try to pass off as chili that covers hot dogs & such.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #401 on: August 30, 2007, 08:03:57 AM »
Never had a no bean chili? It's the shit they try to pass off as chili that covers hot dogs & such.

Yeah they call it Wolf Brand chili...lol

8)

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #402 on: August 30, 2007, 01:10:38 PM »
Sounds gross  :-X

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #403 on: August 30, 2007, 01:24:08 PM »

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #404 on: August 30, 2007, 02:10:34 PM »
The non bean chili they put on hot dogs or the Wolf Brand Overload was talking about...I just had a visual of it being like a hot dog with mystery parts, thats all. Just sounded gross...

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #405 on: August 30, 2007, 03:56:58 PM »
New topic:

I'm not a huge fan of fast food but I think my favorite of all time has to be Burger King's Rodeo Cheeseburger. Those things are like crack.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #406 on: August 30, 2007, 07:36:50 PM »
Been kinda hooked on Carls Jr. Teryaki burgers lately!

Will try BK's Rodeo this weekend to compare. But won't try crack, have to draw the line there!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #407 on: August 30, 2007, 07:53:51 PM »
New topic:

I'm not a huge fan of fast food but I think my favorite of all time has to be Burger King's Rodeo Cheeseburger. Those things are like crack.
You can't beat Taco Bell IMO!!!

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #408 on: August 30, 2007, 09:17:18 PM »
straight up mcdonalds quarter pounder with cheese......MMMMMM. damn, i want one...its been months...

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #409 on: August 31, 2007, 05:09:01 AM »
Im fond of a BK triple Whopper with chesse, perfect post work out meal, when not dieting.  Chipolte burritos, yum too with lots of guacamole.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #410 on: August 31, 2007, 06:41:26 AM »
You can't beat Taco Bell IMO!!!

I'd normally agree but those Rodeo Cheeseburgers are addicting.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #411 on: August 31, 2007, 07:17:31 AM »
The only time I enjoyed Taco Bell is after the bars at 2am! Oh, the good ol' days.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #412 on: August 31, 2007, 07:19:31 AM »
The only time I enjoyed Taco Bell is after the bars at 2am! Oh, the good ol' days.

One time I was in Penn. & we were cruising around drunk about three AM. I almost freaked when I saw Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, & KFC in the same restaurant. Needless to say I had a little of each.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #413 on: August 31, 2007, 07:46:46 AM »
Down here in the S.West, there are these places called Filabertos. Authentic Mexican food and open 24hrs. Drunk, 3 am, a plate of beans, rice and pulled chicken tacos with a pepsi. YUM...

...but next day is hell...

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #414 on: August 31, 2007, 07:48:56 AM »
...but next day is hell...

I can imagine.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #415 on: August 31, 2007, 07:51:49 AM »
I almost freaked when I saw Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, & KFC in the same restaurant.

They have the Taco Bell and KFC combo all over Houston.

I can't remember the last time i ate fast food, probably 3-4 months ago. i usually have it after a weigh in to get all my weight back! i'm a sucker for Ultimate cheese burgers from Jack with a chocolate overload cake...fitting name.

8)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #416 on: August 31, 2007, 07:53:24 AM »
This year was the first time I ever had Jack-in-the-Box. I loved it...breakfast all the time - I'm sold.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #417 on: August 31, 2007, 07:55:05 AM »
They have the Taco Bell and KFC combo all over Houston.

I believe it. They don't have them at all up here or at least not in my stomping grounds.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #418 on: August 31, 2007, 11:56:07 AM »
Any pizza buffet or just 8-10 regular cheese burgers. When i go to buffets i eat WAY too much, but 8-10 cheese burgers and a large coke from Mcd or any similar place and i still feel fine (with shitload of ketchup). I've never been into french fries...

Btw: I've been sick as a dog for about 4-5 days now and haven't eaten much (allmost anything) and i still haven't lost weight.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #419 on: August 31, 2007, 12:14:28 PM »
Btw: I've been sick as a dog for about 4-5 days now and haven't eaten much (allmost anything) and i still haven't lost weight.

Wow.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #420 on: August 31, 2007, 01:42:51 PM »
Does anyone who posts on this board have a signifigant other who reads the boards as well? I'm just curious. My wife has little to no interest in bodybuilding. All that aside I always wonder if she cruises getbig to see what I'm posting.

Actually I thought about posting some crazy shit on here a couple times just to see if she'll read it & ask me about it.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #421 on: August 31, 2007, 02:20:48 PM »
Does anyone who posts on this board have a signifigant other who reads the boards as well? I'm just curious. My wife has little to no interest in bodybuilding. All that aside I always wonder if she cruises getbig to see what I'm posting.

Actually I thought about posting some crazy shit on here a couple times just to see if she'll read it & ask me about it.

Mine tells me.. BBers are "Ugly"...& "If you gain 10 more lbs of MUSCLE - Im GONE!" (that was about 30lbs ago).

But she also points out - "See, you can even make people hate you who've never met you!"  ;D

Naw Rim, I dont think theres any threat there.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #422 on: August 31, 2007, 02:23:45 PM »
Naw Rim, I dont think theres any threat there.

I know. My wife thinks bodybuilders are ugly. However, I've got a wicked side & a little morbid sense of humor.  ;D

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #423 on: August 31, 2007, 02:26:17 PM »

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Thats hilarious  :D

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #424 on: August 31, 2007, 02:59:38 PM »

My girlfriend is into and understands the whole scene  but does not read the boards.

We go to shows together and she "gets it"...we went to the Europa in Dallas and going to the O in Vegas which are like vacations for us. We sprinkle in other activities (non bodybuilding related) when we go to these shows. She even will be pining my tris for me soon  :D

Regardless, if your girl loves who you are, should not matter how much muscle you have! She knows about my extended family here and is glad that I can learn about the darkside from people that know their shit! Lets just hope she does not cruise what I have written on the Sex Board  :o