Author Topic: >* The New Locker Room *<  (Read 823058 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: why i am god ,, a demonstration/bible insex
« Reply #3100 on: March 29, 2012, 03:11:48 PM »
i'm not saying he doesn't, but he still needs to make a living. not all businessmen are bad

I have a strong feeling that man behind the gh15 account has more money than he knows what to do with personally
l

shreddedtobones

• Getbig II
« Reply #3101 on: March 29, 2012, 03:51:26 PM »
So when is your website coming up? March is coming to an end already.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #3102 on: March 29, 2012, 03:55:12 PM »
whenever it is to my satisfectory ,,rememebr this is nto wiliam copy cat information ,, this is all gh15 hands on ,, you talk here about history ,, i assume in few weeks it all will be out,,if you fllas with 30 posting gimicks think you will be able to pull what you do on getbig over there...you are severly mistake,, the best of the best will be working fo rme

gh15 approved
fallen angel

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #3103 on: March 29, 2012, 03:55:51 PM »
no,, i executed this opertion ,, i ptu this here to see thebeggings and the chasing going through right now after it ws done,, it is DEMONSTRATION of how strong gh15 word is in actual circle of bodybuild cult who is built from body buillder

when sites are up which is very soon ...you will have a choice among many gh suppliers approved by gh15 directly,, until thenm nothing is safe ,, NOTHING ,, man name should not mention is only oen i approve until then

i have lines LINES of pharma grade gh waiting to come on sites, LINES!

gh15 approved

Is it possible for a source/supplier like Kami to redeem himself if he consistently starts turning out a good product for EVERYBODY, not just elfs and mods?

The situation with Kami always seemed different to me. Things never made sense nor did they add up. He could have owned the gh market even after they came out with the properly dosed product around Oct - Nov. instead of the over dosed ones they first came out with. The fact that he was willing to do the resend spoke well of his character. The fact that the resends were garbage was truly baffling. I have not gotten any response to that question. The only thing that seems to make sense is that they were getting reamed by their supplier. What else could it be? And here they are still trying to salvage their reputation. At this point I would just bail and come back under a different name like I'm sure ghprosupply/freeman labs have and as so many others have. Why bother with more resends.

On  a personal level I've always like their operation and how exceedingly patient and immune to insults they seem to be. They've always kept things at a professional level. I've always suspected there was more going on behind the scenes then we are aware. But I just can't be sure. The proof is in the pudding and so far the pudding has been poop. Either way I consider this whole episode to be beyond bizzare and utterly baffling.

shreddedtobones

• Getbig II
« Reply #3104 on: March 29, 2012, 04:29:22 PM »
whenever it is to my satisfectory ,,rememebr this is nto wiliam copy cat information ,, this is all gh15 hands on ,, you talk here about history ,, i assume in few weeks it all will be out,,if you fllas with 30 posting gimicks think you will be able to pull what you do on getbig over there...you are severly mistake,, the best of the best will be working fo rme

gh15 approved

It's all good but please tell me you will have proper grammar/spelling on your site.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #3105 on: March 29, 2012, 07:57:40 PM »
It's all good but please tell me you will have proper grammar/spelling on your site.

the gh15 media will have few sites,, it will have proper gramer but when i talk it will be same old gh15 gramer,, my vocublary is world wide known and USED by all of you  it can not change

gh15 approved
fallen angel

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3106 on: March 29, 2012, 09:02:59 PM »
I've always suspected there was more going on behind the scenes then we are aware.

how i feel as well. doesn't mean i'm sending him my hard earned $ though!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3107 on: March 29, 2012, 09:29:19 PM »
you really think he doesn't get his cut of the profits? no one ever does something for nothing

Of course he gets something out of it. Knowing that he is making a positive difference in people's lives and possible saving them from getting robbed and cheated as so many have before him.

It's not always about money, my friend. At least not for everybody. My grandfather joined the military knowing very well he would see combat. He did it to help defend the country at a time when the country really needed defending.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3108 on: March 29, 2012, 09:36:56 PM »
Of course he gets something out of it. Knowing that he is making a positive difference in people's lives and possible saving them from getting robbed and cheated as so many have before him.

It's not always about money, my friend. At least not for everybody. My grandfather joined the military knowing very well he would see combat. He did it to help defend the country at a time when the country really needed defending.

i never complained about that, but do you honestly think these death threats and talks of working for the government and bragging on mainstream channels about being an illegal drug baron and all this other shit is called for? the last thing bodybuilding needs is more bad rep

people that are in it for the satisfaction of helping others generally don't brag about it or threaten other people's families with bodily harm

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3109 on: March 29, 2012, 09:48:14 PM »
i never complained about that, but do you honestly think these death threats and talks of working for the government and bragging on mainstream channels about being an illegal drug baron and all this other shit is called for? the last thing bodybuilding needs is more bad rep

people that are in it for the satisfaction of helping others generally don't brag about it or threaten other people's families with bodily harm

That is what makes him so endearing and special. Exploiting his Luna level security clearance to cause misery and death to his enemies. There is a sort of cosmic Ying and Yang in the world where the power to do good is inversely proportional to the power to do bad. The level of one's compassion is matched by one's level to do cruelty. No one can match the compassion that a human being can show. To build hospitals, travel across the globe to distribute food and water, to willingly and consciously give their life for another.... but, conversely, no other creature can come close to matching the abject cruelty and malice that a human can display.

God has the power to reward you with everlasting paradise or to burn in hell for eternity.

What is your exact location?

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #3110 on: March 29, 2012, 09:50:25 PM »

gh15 approved

This is what bugs me about people who keep calling out the date and asking wheres the website. This isnt just another forum board that we are use to seeing, this is a board that is going to be loaded with ALOT of steroid information. No bullshit supplement companies or guys who try and preach low doses and diet/training above all else. This website will be a REAL STEROID BOARD. It will have more steroid related information then any other website and most importantly by someone who knows his shit and has been there/done that.

Whether you like GH15 or hate him, he knows a hell of alot about drugs and bodybuilding in general. A website made by him can only benefit us as a community seeking to get bigger and better. So pipe down and let the site come when it comes because fact is the first thing everyone raggin on GH15 right now will do the day that site pops up is go register and read it till their eyes bleed. Deny it all you want but there wont be a single person who knows about this website that will not visit it asap and soak up everything and anything they can from GH15.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3111 on: March 29, 2012, 09:53:27 PM »
That is what makes him so endearing and special. Exploiting his Luna level security clearance to cause misery and death to his enemies. There is a sort of cosmic Ying and Yang in the world where the power to do good is inversely proportional to the power to do bad. The level of one's compassion is matched by one's level to do cruelty. No one can match the compassion that a human being can show. To build hospitals, travel across the globe to distribute food and water, to willingly and consciously give their life for another.... but, conversely, no other creature can come close to matching the abject cruelty and malice that a human can display.

God has the power to reward you with everlasting paradise or to burn in hell for eternity.

What is your exact location?

wwhat.....how.... honestly i'm trying to think of a reply but there is just no words for this....i think im going to distance myself from you

and no im not telling you my exact location

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3112 on: March 29, 2012, 09:54:55 PM »
This is what bugs me about people who keep calling out the date and asking wheres the website. This isnt just another forum board that we are use to seeing, this is a board that is going to be loaded with ALOT of steroid information. No bullshit supplement companies or guys who try and preach low doses and diet/training above all else. This website will be a REAL STEROID BOARD. It will have more steroid related information then any other website and most importantly by someone who knows his shit and has been there/done that.

Whether you like GH15 or hate him, he knows a hell of alot about drugs and bodybuilding in general. A website made by him can only benefit us as a community seeking to get bigger and better. So pipe down and let the site come when it comes because fact is the first thing everyone raggin on GH15 right now will do the day that site pops up is go register and read it till their eyes bleed. Deny it all you want but there wont be a single person who knows about this website that will not visit it asap and soak up everything and anything they can from GH15.

dude he tells people to sit on their asses and megadose every anabolic substance on the planet....what exactly do you think is going to happen to your body if you do that? do you really think you'll shrink if you substitute anadrola for dbola or whatever the fuck terminology he uses?

seriously im trying to understand the appeal here. we all appreciate listening to advice but saying that there's only one way to do something is ridiculous.....and if it does work then where is his sandow? where is his pro card? we don't know anything about the guy(s) behind that account. if he's really a retired pro then i don't see any harm in telling people the truth, it's not like theyre going to yank his sponsorship...and it's not illegal to talk about steroids. what is he hiding from? you understand people generally want to see some proof of a person's credibility before they take his advice about what potentially dangerous substances they are going to inject into their body.

furthermore why does he have a beef with EVERYONE in the industry, even well recognized steroid gurus. what is wrong with trying something someone else's way? some people want to be rewarded for their efforts. some people don't want to be on 2 grams of tren year round. what is so terrible about "danta"? perhaps because he created an effective exercise routine that many pros swear by and it's cutting into his profits? like i said we all listen to what he has to say and take it into consideration but lately he sounds more and more like some kind of deranged psychopath on a power trip.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3113 on: March 29, 2012, 10:09:19 PM »
if he admitted he was (whoever he is) then he most likely would be target for assassination.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3114 on: March 29, 2012, 10:17:32 PM »
if he admitted he was (whoever he is) then he most likely would be target for assassination.

ok fine, let's assume that's true. what does he hope to accomplish by going public with his bs? does he really hope to shut down the supplement industry? does he really think this will end well for anyone involved? americans will NEVER accept steroids out in the open, they've been brainwashed too effectively by the government.

chess315

« Reply #3115 on: March 29, 2012, 10:59:53 PM »
ok fine, let's assume that's true. what does he hope to accomplish by going public with his bs? does he really hope to shut down the supplement industry? does he really think this will end well for anyone involved? americans will NEVER accept steroids out in the open, they've been brainwashed too effectively by the government.
it wont shut it down but it could make changes for serious bodybuilders or lifters

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3116 on: March 29, 2012, 11:36:35 PM »
it wont shut it down but it could make changes for serious bodybuilders or lifters

whatever, let him launch his site. we'll see soon enough if any changes are made.

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #3117 on: March 29, 2012, 11:50:03 PM »
dude he tells people to sit on their asses and megadose every anabolic substance on the planet....what exactly do you think is going to happen to your body if you do that? do you really think you'll shrink if you substitute anadrola for dbola or whatever the fuck terminology he uses?

seriously im trying to understand the appeal here. we all appreciate listening to advice but saying that there's only one way to do something is ridiculous.....and if it does work then where is his sandow? where is his pro card? we don't know anything about the guy(s) behind that account. if he's really a retired pro then i don't see any harm in telling people the truth, it's not like theyre going to yank his sponsorship...and it's not illegal to talk about steroids. what is he hiding from? you understand people generally want to see some proof of a person's credibility before they take his advice about what potentially dangerous substances they are going to inject into their body.

furthermore why does he have a beef with EVERYONE in the industry, even well recognized steroid gurus. what is wrong with trying something someone else's way? some people want to be rewarded for their efforts. some people don't want to be on 2 grams of tren year round. what is so terrible about "danta"? perhaps because he created an effective exercise routine that many pros swear by and it's cutting into his profits? like i said we all listen to what he has to say and take it into consideration but lately he sounds more and more like some kind of deranged psychopath on a power trip.

Ignoring your dislike for GH15 for a moment, you are fucking clueless lol.

Your making grand assumptions. I dont see any posts by him telling every gym rat to mega dose compounds, he lays out what it takes to make it to the top for the BODYBUILDERS that are interested. You dont want to be a top bodybuilder? Fine, but for fucks sake that doesnt mean GH15 doesnt know a shitload about drugs. If you personally had any knowledge on the subject you would be able to read what he says in regards to particular drugs and realize it makes sense.

This ^ is merely in regards to his drug knowledge and what he shares. I see no need to get caught up in judging whether or not he is telling the truth about everything else. Bottom line, hes one of the first to tell it how it is and not sugar coat shit and treat us like babies. Love him or hate him, what hes doing is great for the bodybuilding community. He is sharing alot of knowledge and is going to great lengths to continue doing so. As far as "why is he hiding" you serious? If for half a second you can wrap your brain around the mere thought that perhaps maybe... just maybe he is telling mostly the truth then you bet your ass its in his best interest to keep his personal identity a secret. I dont see you dropping your name out there? Hes going against the grain and giving it to us straight, no more bullshit, obviously he needs to remain unknown.

Point is, if you like the guy or not he is a big asset to all of us in terms of the said experience he has and more importantly steroid knowledge he has to share. N as I said, all the people hating on him so much will sure as shit be browsing his website the second it comes up.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3118 on: March 30, 2012, 10:29:56 AM »
Ignoring your dislike for GH15 for a moment, you are fucking clueless lol.

Your making grand assumptions. I dont see any posts by him telling every gym rat to mega dose compounds, he lays out what it takes to make it to the top for the BODYBUILDERS that are interested. You dont want to be a top bodybuilder? Fine, but for fucks sake that doesnt mean GH15 doesnt know a shitload about drugs. If you personally had any knowledge on the subject you would be able to read what he says in regards to particular drugs and realize it makes sense.

This ^ is merely in regards to his drug knowledge and what he shares. I see no need to get caught up in judging whether or not he is telling the truth about everything else. Bottom line, hes one of the first to tell it how it is and not sugar coat shit and treat us like babies. Love him or hate him, what hes doing is great for the bodybuilding community. He is sharing alot of knowledge and is going to great lengths to continue doing so. As far as "why is he hiding" you serious? If for half a second you can wrap your brain around the mere thought that perhaps maybe... just maybe he is telling mostly the truth then you bet your ass its in his best interest to keep his personal identity a secret. I dont see you dropping your name out there? Hes going against the grain and giving it to us straight, no more bullshit, obviously he needs to remain unknown.

Point is, if you like the guy or not he is a big asset to all of us in terms of the said experience he has and more importantly steroid knowledge he has to share. N as I said, all the people hating on him so much will sure as shit be browsing his website the second it comes up.

nasser went "against the grain" too and didn't need to hide his identity....he did plenty of interviews and talked about steroids all the time. oh gee no one assassinated him? not to mention bill roberts, llewellyn and tons of other gurus. maybe bodybuilding isn't the huge conspiracy we all think it is.  ::)

i don't "dislike" gh15 he's honestly the only reason i knew about this site, but now that i'm on here i see plenty of knowledgeable individuals that disagree with what he has to say.....and that's perfectly fine, any logical person would respond with something like "ok well you're free to do as you please but these are my experiences and this worked for me"  as opposed to "you opiecde of mothr fuckin whore ,, i will make sure you wont breath when im done with you".

anyone with half a brain can see this isn't how sane individuals should act.

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #3119 on: March 30, 2012, 11:05:51 AM »

anyone with half a brain can see this isn't how sane individuals should act.

And anyone with half a brain can see that your completely taking out of context the things he says and laying them out how you see fit to bad mouth him.

In the end, my original post merely said that whether you like him or not he has information to offer. You decided to attack that, so please tell me how was I wrong? Oh wait, I wasnt wrong. Your just a kid trolling. You have already pissed off a few solid members here with your bullshit.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3120 on: March 30, 2012, 11:15:02 AM »
And anyone with half a brain can see that your completely taking out of context the things he says and laying them out how you see fit to bad mouth him.

In the end, my original post merely said that whether you like him or not he has information to offer. You decided to attack that, so please tell me how was I wrong? Oh wait, I wasnt wrong. Your just a kid trolling. You have already pissed off a few solid members here with your bullshit.

please also tell me how making threats of bodily harm to people, and their families/girlfriends is justified. i am listening.

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #3121 on: March 30, 2012, 11:23:16 AM »
please also tell me how making threats of bodily harm to people, and their families/girlfriends is justified. i am listening.

Once again, that has absolutely nothing to do with what I said. You attacked my post when all I said was this man knows his shit and is an asset.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3122 on: March 30, 2012, 11:25:23 AM »
Once again, that has absolutely nothing to do with what I said. You attacked my post when all I said was this man knows his shit and is an asset.

you're dodging the issue.

fine, i will concede that he "knows his shit" regarding steroids. are you happy now?

now please answer my question.

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #3123 on: March 30, 2012, 11:38:25 AM »
you're dodging the issue.

fine, i will concede that he "knows his shit" regarding steroids. are you happy now?

now please answer my question.

lol, the approval of a whiney bitch doesnt make me happy. Make me a sanwhich, then we are talking.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3124 on: March 30, 2012, 11:43:37 AM »
lol, the approval of a whiney bitch doesnt make me happy. Make me a sanwhich, then we are talking.

still dodging the issue i see. fair enough, i wouldn't expect someone who blindly follows anonymous posting in the deep, dark recesses of the internet as if it were gospel itself to present a cogent argument.

make your own sanwhich