Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Steroids Info & Hardcore

What is best PCT for comming off of 7 years of TRT?

(1/6) > >>

Mega Man:
Does anyone have experience coming off of Years of HRT with some success of restoring test levels, amd regaining fertility???

I was on TRT for 7 years. I'm comming off, to see what my natural levels can get back up to, and see what my fertility situation is.

I was thinking

hcg 1500 is 3x per week for 3 weeks. 25mg clomid per day before bed because I hate the emotional side effects, amd want to sleep through them. And 20mg of Nolvadex in the am. When I get my tax return I'll buy some hmg as well.

AbrahamG:

--- Quote from: Mega Man on March 19, 2021, 12:25:40 AM ---Does anyone have experience coming off of Years of HRT with some success of restoring test levels, amd regaining fertility???

I was on TRT for 7 years. I'm comming off, to see what my natural levels can get back up to, and see what my fertility situation is.

I was thinking

hcg 1500 is 3x per week for 3 weeks. 25mg clomid per day before bed because I hate the emotional side effects, amd want to sleep through them. And 20mg of Nolvadex in the am. When I get my tax return I'll buy some hmg as well.

--- End quote ---

I was on TRT for about 3 years.  Last July 1st I took my last shot. (I'll spare you the reasons why I came off only to say that it had nothing to do with wanting kids)  Two weeks later I started 50mg's of clomid daily for 2 months.  Along with some OTC test boosting products and some GW50516 to mitigate fat gain.  Prior to going on TRT my test level was 297.  LH & FSH were on the mid to low end of normal.  My recent labs which were 6 months after my last clomid dose were testosterone 291 and LH was 2.2 and FSH was 4.1 or vice versa. 

I'm kind of amazed at my test levels coming back to pretty much the exact same number they were 3 years ago especially since I'm ging to be 48 later this year.

I think what you are doing makes sense.  There are smarter guys here than me when it comes to endocrinology.  Maybe Walter White can chime in. 

falco:
Dave Palumbo extends HCG and clomid use for no less than 6 months. There are many videos on RXMuscle about it.

Mega Man:

--- Quote from: falco on March 19, 2021, 04:29:28 AM ---Dave Palumbo extends HCG and clomid use for no less than 6 months. There are many videos on RXMuscle about it.

--- End quote ---

Do you have a link to the videos?

falco:
No. Either rxmuscle or Leo and longevity youtube channels adress those issues, with doses and the such.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version