Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Ellen DeGeneres: The Toxic Workplace Scandal Felt Coordinated And Misogynistic

(1/11) > >>

Palumboism:
Ellen DeGeneres says the toxic workplace scandal felt ‘coordinated’ and ‘very misogynistic’

By: Suzy Byrne

The Ellen DeGeneres Show host, 63, told Today's Savannah Guthrie that the toxic workplace allegations and ratings slide were not factors in her decision, noting that if she was still "having fun, I would do this show with nobody watching." However, she admits the personal attacks hit hard, and said they felt "orchestrated" and "coordinated." They also felt "very misogynistic."

The interview took place after DeGeneres recorded her emotional monologue announcing the news on her show, which airs Thursday. Speaking to her viewers, she broke down in tears, saying "The past 18 years have changed my life. You’ve changed my life. And I am forever grateful to all of you for watching, for laughing, for dancing, sometimes crying.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/ellen-de-generes-says-the-toxic-workplace-scandal-felt-coordinated-and-very-misogynistic-143158988.html

Bottom line, this was a coordinated attack against her because she's a woman.

ThisisOverload:
Bullshit.

It's because she is a raging cunt.

People have been talking about how big of an asshole she is for decades.

Palumboism:

"The viewers fired her". Ellen's former producer Hedda Muskat does not hold back when she reacts to the news that Ellen Degeneres' show has been cancelled, in an extraordinary LIVE interview. Her stunning and scathing comments about Ellen are jawdropping.

SOMEPARTS:
Man or woman, dancing or belittling her underlings....at 63 you already hit pay dirt - JUST GO AWAY.  ;D

Her ears and nose are growing like a mofo.

Henda:
Who the fuck in their right mind would put up with that disgusting looking piece of shit talking to them like shit? Would smash the horrible little lesbian cunt straight between the eyes and quit job there and then

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version