Author Topic: My Mother is Forever Trying to Palm Me Off To Persian Bitches For Marriage  (Read 2613 times)

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
The problem is I genuinely can't fucking stand Persians, especially fucking Persian women they are ALL whiny, whinging ding bats and I have ZERO attraction to them, they remind me of my mother's nagging voice.

I am not going over theirs anymore for dinner and shit if this is gonna continue.

This bitch has been harassing me all fucking day, my mum gave her my number...like WTF ??? ??? ::)

Thing is I can't just be like "fuck off" cos she is daughter of one my mums best friends friend.

The problem is if I fuck her I will have to fuck her eternally otherwise hell will break lose and it will get political.

This is exactly the kind of shit that makes me have a meltdown.

What do I do?

???

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: My Mother is Forever Trying to Palm Me Off To Persian Bitches For Marriage
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2015, 09:22:36 AM »
So, you are complaining about Persian women being whiny, yet your post comes off as whiny?  ???

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2015, 09:22:57 AM »
So, you are complaining about Persian women being whiny, yet your post comes off as whiny?  ???

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2015, 09:28:16 AM »
She looks good.. I would at least try, you'll never know.

Iranian girls can look materialistic but having experienced a short romance with an Iranian girl, they are good women.
Strong family values with good sex.

Sometimes mothers/fathers can see what you don't see yourself, dare to love her, it won't kill you.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2015, 12:41:16 PM »
The problem is I genuinely can't fucking stand Persians, especially fucking Persian women they are ALL whiny, whinging ding bats and I have ZERO attraction to them, they remind me of my mother's nagging voice.

I am not going over theirs anymore for dinner and shit if this is gonna continue.

This bitch has been harassing me all fucking day, my mum gave her my number...like WTF ??? ??? ::)

Thing is I can't just be like "fuck off" cos she is daughter of one my mums best friends friend.

The problem is if I fuck her I will have to fuck her eternally otherwise hell will break lose and it will get political.

This is exactly the kind of shit that makes me have a meltdown.

What do I do?

???

But your Persian yourself? Shes very hot. Hey weres my 400 man  ;)

twitchfibres

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2015, 04:33:57 PM »
persian girls are told be their parents that they are the shit.

they are shit.