Author Topic: 285 Lbs Off Season  (Read 26270 times)

Johneffer

• Getbig I
285 Lbs Off Season
« on: December 01, 2017, 03:21:51 PM »
Hello! I am Giovanni DelBiondo. I won the Teen Nationals overall this year and I just wanted to introduce myself. I always have heard of this forum and I wanted to gain some knowledge or hear some cool stories from here. Here's me during contest prep! I am 6'3 ad weighed 235 on stage.
I am now 285 lbs and going hard in my offseason. I plan on bulking until this time next year and then cutting down and seeing where I am. I work with Dave Palumbo for teen nats and am currently for this off season. heres a pic of me now.  

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
Re: 285 Lbs Off Season
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2017, 04:15:37 PM »
Good legs for your height. Welcome!

Simple Simon

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2017, 01:54:16 PM »
Hello! I am Giovanni DelBiondo. I won the Teen Nationals overall this year and I just wanted to introduce myself. I always have heard of this forum and I wanted to gain some knowledge or hear some cool stories from here. Here's me during contest prep! I am 6'3 ad weighed 235 on stage.
I am now 285 lbs and going hard in my offseason. I plan on bulking until this time next year and then cutting down and seeing where I am. I work with Dave Palumbo for teen nats and am currently for this off season. heres a pic of me now.  
are you sure your name isnt John Effer?
why use the name Giovanni DelBiondo, is it a reference at letting us know you are gay or the "pleasure from pain" analogy?
By the way, you need to just look at Dallas McCarvers story and learn your lessons now.

Don't be the next Dallas, literally.

Meta-physical

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2017, 09:45:26 AM »

To gaze at John’s youthful smile is to catch a glimpse into his future: I see a row of neglected and vandalised tombstones; dismal, decayed, and desolate. And on one appears the inscription:

Here lies the bloated body of Giovanni DelBiondo. Age shall not weary him, nor the years condemn.
For he was struck down in his youth, in pursuit of a pointless and unprofitable passion.
Yet let it be known that he died the way he lived: lying flat on his back, red-faced, breathing like a pig, and surrounded by food.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning,
Nobody will remember him.

Simple Simon

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2017, 12:29:52 PM »

To gaze at John’s youthful smile is to catch a glimpse into his future: I see a row of neglected and vandalised tombstones; dismal, decayed, and desolate. And on one appears the inscription:

Here lies the bloated body of Giovanni DelBiondo. Age shall not weary him, nor the years condemn.
For he was struck down in his youth, in pursuit of a pointless and unprofitable passion.
Yet let it be known that he died the way he lived: lying flat on his back, red-faced, breathing like a pig, and surrounded by food.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2017, 10:28:31 PM »
Absolutely brutal responses.  ;D I thought we had to be nice on this board or is that just the positive board.

Meta-physical

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2017, 09:16:20 AM »
Absolutely brutal responses.  ;D I thought we had to be nice on this board or is that just the positive board.
;D Be There and I were just giving him the customary Getbig welcome. I've seen some of John's YouTube clips and he's a down-to-earth, good-humoured guy - he won't mind. He should take heed of Be There's advice, though.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2017, 08:46:40 AM »
you look like shit and will die young. good luck and enjoy the ride.

why not be a mafia man like a real Italian?

Johneffer

• Getbig I
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2017, 10:27:05 PM »
Thank you guys for the lovely replies!!! as for the guy with the south park avatar you can go fuck yourself!! Id like you to post a picture!! And you're damn right im the next dallas!!! FUCKOS! Lmao. But in all seriousness I am looked after and dont plan on going that extreme in any regards of dallas except weight maybe!! I dont want to die anytime soon but bodybuilding is my passion!! why does everyone on here seem like self loathing bodybuilders??? LETS GET BIG!!!!

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2017, 02:27:04 PM »
Italian hair genetics of peace.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2018, 08:31:26 AM »
Thank you guys for the lovely replies!!! as for the guy with the south park avatar you can go fuck yourself!! Id like you to post a picture!! And you're damn right im the next dallas!!! FUCKOS! Lmao. But in all seriousness I am looked after and dont plan on going that extreme in any regards of dallas except weight maybe!! I dont want to die anytime soon but bodybuilding is my passion!! why does everyone on here seem like self loathing bodybuilders??? LETS GET BIG!!!!

OK, bro. Here is a pic. If you want to go in a pigmode feel free to do so, but when you brag about being a 285 pig at your height... it is pathetic.

Hope you dont die soon. and fuck you too.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2018, 08:51:29 AM »

Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha!

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2018, 08:54:39 AM »
OK, bro. Here is a pic. If you want to go in a pigmode feel free to do so, but when you brag about being a 285 pig at your height... it is pathetic.

Not enough ink to paint the other half of the body?

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2018, 02:06:20 AM »
Not enough ink to paint the other half of the body?

gh eats my money...

Johneffer

• Getbig I
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2018, 11:25:11 AM »

Thats good man you look lean! But for you to say I look like shit ? are you talking about my current look or my potential? I wasn't bragging about weighing 285 at all. I was just stating a fact dude   And yes... I have gapped teeth... you guys should know that gapped teeth = naturally high IGF in the blood stream !

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2018, 04:03:30 AM »
Thats good man you look lean! But for you to say I look like shit ? are you talking about my current look or my potential? I wasn't bragging about weighing 285 at all. I was just stating a fact dude   And yes... I have gapped teeth... you guys should know that gapped teeth = naturally high IGF in the blood stream !

Your teeth look tiny no high igf teeth dogg sorry. also you are complete water log, not high igf

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2018, 01:26:25 PM »

Good physique but I really hope that’s your lasses coat with the furry hood.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2018, 08:41:41 PM »

bay likey

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2018, 10:19:37 PM »
The OP soon Effered off pretty quick.

Maybe he had a heart attack from his 50lb+ weight gain
Or choked on a morsel of food

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2018, 01:13:00 AM »

One of the best posters left us. Just a guest now.