Author Topic: Y board!!!  (Read 3523 times)

Alex23

Re: Y board!!!
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2008, 10:42:04 PM »
well since only your gimmicks would agree and everyone else thinks its you I would have to disagree :D

...and its funny you were kissing my ass up until I called you out on your lame crap----ah well have fun with your lame homo gimmicks and your 145lb sidekick :-\

oh and cue another lame attempt by Alex to get revenge--------just like the lame photoshopped screenshots he throws out about me or my personal favorite the time he said I was threatened to shoot him and tried to have Danielson back him up, only to have danielson say "what  ???

hahahahaha keep trying fatboy :-*

You're quite the whiner. nobody nor know what you're talking about nor gives much a shit.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2008, 06:03:04 AM »
You're quite the whiner. nobody nor know what you're talking about nor gives much a shit.

just calling a spade a spade--------I know it sucks to hear the truth

you try to hard around here and it shows-------but it must be satisfying hunting peoples families down (ala squad) cause they insulted your girl and your AIDS infested G4P boyfriend DA :-\

.....you need to take the obsessive level down like 50 degrees (this place is supposed to be for fun---and you wrecked it with your bizarre stalking and bringing getbig into reality shit)

maybe you and your little cancer surviving sidekick can start another thread about candizzle, to add to the 20 you've started about the kid in last 2 weeks :-\ ::) ::)

Alex23

« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2008, 12:30:12 PM »
just calling a spade a spade--------I know it sucks to hear the truth

you try to hard around here and it shows-------but it must be satisfying hunting peoples families down (ala squad) cause they insulted your girl and your AIDS infested G4P boyfriend DA :-\

.....you need to take the obsessive level down like 50 degrees (this place is supposed to be for fun---and you wrecked it with your bizarre stalking and bringing getbig into reality shit)

maybe you and your little cancer surviving sidekick can start another thread about candizzle, to add to the 20 you've started about the kid in last 2 weeks :-\ ::) ::)

Quit whining like a bitch and reminding stuff we all forgot and don't give shit about anymore.

I guess calling you out to post a pic really hit a nerve doesn't it?

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2008, 03:05:23 PM »
well since only your gimmicks would agree and everyone else thinks its you I would have to disagree :D

...and its funny you were kissing my ass up until I called you out on your lame crap----ah well have fun with your lame homo gimmicks and your 145lb sidekick :-\

oh and cue another lame attempt by Alex to get revenge--------just like the lame photoshopped screenshots he throws out about me or my personal favorite the time he said I was threatened to shoot him and tried to have Danielson back him up, only to have danielson say "what  ???

hahahahaha keep trying fatboy :-*

WOW! After reading this post, I was questioning myself. But I took a deep breath and realized.

ITS ONLY THE INTERNET!

Keep saying that to  yourself bro, your stalking and homoeroticness is ruining getbig. Take a break, relax, go fuck some bitches and come back when your not such a fag.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2008, 04:26:43 PM »
WOW! After reading this post, I was questioning myself. But I took a deep breath and realized.

ITS ONLY THE INTERNET!

Keep saying that to  yourself bro, your stalking and homoeroticness is ruining getbig. Take a break, relax, go fuck some bitches and come back when your not such a fag.
and the 145lb sidekick protects his big daddy :-\ :-X

maybe you should take your own advice and stop stalking candizzle and asking your brother in law for details about boning your sister :-\

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2008, 05:36:39 PM »
and the 145lb sidekick protects his big daddy :-\ :-X

maybe you should take your own advice and stop stalking candizzle and asking your brother in law for details about boning your sister :-\

dude, i only fuck with candizzle cos i like the kid, and he takes it pretty well. He knows its all in fun ( well I hope he does)

And like you said, alex is my bro in-law, so of course we are going to be cool. What else would you expect I do. Bash him and stalk him like you do for no reason?? No thank you, ill pass.

Alex23

« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2008, 04:21:54 PM »
dude, i only fuck with candizzle cos i like the kid, and he takes it pretty well. He knows its all in fun ( well I hope he does)

And like you said, alex is my bro in-law, so of course we are going to be cool. What else would you expect I do. Bash him and stalk him like you do for no reason?? No thank you, ill pass.

Don't mind Dicklick Breast, the internet drama on here is a must in his life and lives it 24/7. Quite obviously...

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2008, 05:54:35 PM »
Don't mind Dicklick Breast, the internet drama on here is a must in his life and lives it 24/7. Quite obviously...
hmmm I guess thats why you;ve been stalking me out on getbig for the last week :-\

if I post I can count on you responding in about 30 seconds with some lame insult

step away from the internet and maybe then you'd realize stalking out people;'s family because of an online insult is creepy and psychotic behavior

Alex23

« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2008, 05:55:47 PM »
hmmm I guess thats why you;ve been stalking me out on getbig for the last week :-\

if I post I can count on you responding in about 30 seconds with some lame insult

step away from the internet and maybe then you'd realize stalking out people;'s family because of an online insult is creepy and psychotic behavior

HAHAHAHAHA psycho says we're stalking him...

look at this thread and your post trace poor moron...

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2008, 07:35:50 PM »

Oh the irony of such a mistaken penislover! For the past 2 or 3 weeks this cockgobbler has been posting pic after pic of our arnold weekend, responding in damn near every thread I post in, and having his "internet buddies" sadly attempt, to team up on me when I post.

And whos the psycho??

Nodick Breast you are the definition of lame.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2008, 04:27:39 AM »
Oh the irony of such a mistaken penislover! For the past 2 or 3 weeks this cockgobbler has been posting pic after pic of our arnold weekend, responding in damn near every thread I post in, and having his "internet buddies" sadly attempt, to team up on me when I post.

And whos the psycho??

Nodick Breast you are the definition of lame.
hahah ah the delusion you and alex live in

its funny how the majority of people on the Y and the main board that have pmed me laughing at you buffoons spinning in circles over this whole thing ;D

keep dancing like little marionettes