Author Topic: The Trump-Russia Conspiracy Theory (aka The Big Lie)  (Read 225139 times)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Re: The Trump-Russia Conspiracy Theory (aka The Big Lie)
« Reply #1250 on: May 16, 2023, 11:56:16 AM »
Everything they've done is a giant and epic fail.
Fail means "Demturd" in real life.

This politicized attack on Trump will also fail.
Just noise...

Aomeba are smarter than your average Libturd. (With a bigger set of nuts as well). Libz have Gunts...
The resident caulk-sukkers - Tracker, Prime, Lurking for Caulk, etc...
Hilarious weak fellers (or girls) who wont say "boo" in real life.

Cowards

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1251 on: May 16, 2023, 11:59:33 AM »
Laura Ingraham: Durham Findings ‘Arguably’ Worse than Watergate
Breitbart ^ | 05/16/2023 | Jeff Poor
Posted on 5/16/2023, 1:42:35 PM by

Monday on FNC’s “The Ingraham Angle,” host Laura Ingraham called the findings of the Durham probe into the investigation of Donald Trump and alleged Russian collusion to be “arguable” worse than the Watergate scandal that plagued former President Richard Nixon.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Its far far worse.   Fags and pedos on the left couldn't care less however. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1252 on: May 16, 2023, 12:40:14 PM »
Liberal fags like Prime bought into every MSM scam about Trump.

What's it to you? My supposedly buying into every MSM scam about Trump has not cost tax payers or you 1¢.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1253 on: May 16, 2023, 08:54:02 PM »
Would you say the evidence you listed worth four years of special counsel investigation and $6.5 M of taxpayer’s money which was spent to produce it?

Does the 'invitation' Jim Jordon sent to Durham require him to show up and testify?

Special Counsel John Durham's report finds that the FBI did not have enough 'factual evidence' to investigate allegations of Trump-Russia collusion. Do you agree?

I am not a fan of special counsel investigations, but I'm glad he confirmed what I already knew:  Trump as a Russian Manchurian Candidate is the stupidest conspiracy theory in the history of stupid conspiracy theories.  This whole thing is the biggest political scandal of my lifetime. 

An invitation is not the same as a subpoena, so no Durham isn't required to show up.

Your cherrypicking is pathetic.  Go read the executive summary of the report.  It's much more than not enough "factual evidence." 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1254 on: May 16, 2023, 08:54:35 PM »
I wonder what she has to say today? 

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #1255 on: May 16, 2023, 09:08:58 PM »

Not very talkative today... She is worse than Psaki. And Psaki was terrible.

Karine Jean-Pierre ends press briefing after being pressed on Durham report

White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre declined to comment from the White House podium Tuesday about Special Counsel John Durham’s report on the investigation into Trump-Russia collusion.

Durham’s 300-page report found that the FBI and Department of Justice "failed to uphold their mission of strict fidelity to the law" regarding its investigation into possible Russia collusion with the Trump campaign in 2016. Though the report dropped on Monday, only RealClearNews reporter Philip Wegmann referred to Durham’s report and asked for a reaction at the White House press briefing.

"What is the White House reaction to special counsel report on how the FBI handled the Trump-Russia probe?" Wegmann asked the press secretary.

Jean-Pierre responded, "I would leave it to the Department of Justice to speak to that."

Wegmann pressed further, asking, "The president talks often about how he wants the DOJ and FBI to remain independent and above the fray. That report seems to reflect the opposite. Does he agree with Special Counsel Durham that there needs to be wholesale changes at the FBI?"

"Again, that is with the Department of Justice," Jean-Pierre said as she closed her briefing book. "That's not something that I'm going to speak from the podium. As you just stated in your question, we believe in an independent Department of Justice. That's what the president said when he was running and that's what the president has said the last two years."

"Thank you so much. I'll see you guys in Japan," she said while leaving the podium before any more questions could be asked.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/karine-jean-pierre-ends-press-briefing-pressed-durham-report-fled-podium

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1256 on: May 16, 2023, 09:28:30 PM »
Not very talkative today... She is worse than Psaki. And Psaki was terrible.

Karine Jean-Pierre ends press briefing after being pressed on Durham report

White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre declined to comment from the White House podium Tuesday about Special Counsel John Durham’s report on the investigation into Trump-Russia collusion.

Durham’s 300-page report found that the FBI and Department of Justice "failed to uphold their mission of strict fidelity to the law" regarding its investigation into possible Russia collusion with the Trump campaign in 2016. Though the report dropped on Monday, only RealClearNews reporter Philip Wegmann referred to Durham’s report and asked for a reaction at the White House press briefing.

"What is the White House reaction to special counsel report on how the FBI handled the Trump-Russia probe?" Wegmann asked the press secretary.

Jean-Pierre responded, "I would leave it to the Department of Justice to speak to that."

Wegmann pressed further, asking, "The president talks often about how he wants the DOJ and FBI to remain independent and above the fray. That report seems to reflect the opposite. Does he agree with Special Counsel Durham that there needs to be wholesale changes at the FBI?"

"Again, that is with the Department of Justice," Jean-Pierre said as she closed her briefing book. "That's not something that I'm going to speak from the podium. As you just stated in your question, we believe in an independent Department of Justice. That's what the president said when he was running and that's what the president has said the last two years."

"Thank you so much. I'll see you guys in Japan," she said while leaving the podium before any more questions could be asked.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/karine-jean-pierre-ends-press-briefing-pressed-durham-report-fled-podium

lol.  Of course she ran away.  She is probably the dumbest press secretary in American history. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1257 on: May 16, 2023, 09:39:25 PM »
Liberal fags like Prime bought into every MSM scam about Trump.
Still do. It's beyond pathetic.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1258 on: May 16, 2023, 11:59:13 PM »

Along with all the others.   Same as every other hyped up liberal emotional “issue”.   Not a single retraction or apology from any of them.   

Disgusting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1259 on: May 17, 2023, 12:08:34 PM »
Don’t Miss The Most Damning Durham Finding
Federalist ^ | MAY 17, 2023 | BY: MARGOT CLEVELAND

FBI/WIKIPEDIA/PUBLIC DOMAIN

Special Counsel John Durham declared the DOJ and FBI’s hearts and minds corrupted.

Monday’s special counsel report detailed extensive evidence of Department of Justice and FBI misconduct concerning the launch and handling of the Crossfire Hurricane investigation, and equally overwhelming proof of partisan motives and double standards. While the facts are critical of both the bureau and the DOJ, more scandalous is John Durham’s conclusion that the inexcusable targeting of a political opponent cannot be prevented absent a curing of the corrupted hearts and minds of law enforcement and intelligence agencies.

Durham’s 306-page report opened with an executive summary capsulizing the results of the special counsel’s four-year investigation into the intelligence activities and investigations arising out of the 2016 presidential campaigns. While calling the findings “sobering,” and previewing the widespread misconduct on which the body of the report elaborated, Durham’s introductory comments emphasized he “does not recommend any wholesale changes in the guidelines and policies.”

It is here that Durham made his damning indictment of the DOJ and the FBI when he stressed that “the answer is not the creation of new rules but a renewed fidelity to the old.” Ultimately, he continued, justice “comes down to the integrity of the people who take an oath to follow the guidelines.” And “the promulgation of additional rules and regulations to be learned in yet more training sessions would likely prove to be a fruitless exercise if the FBI’s guiding principles of ‘Fidelity, Bravery and Integrity’ are not engrained in the hearts and minds of those sworn to meet the FBI’ s mission of ‘Protect[ing] the American People and Uphold[ing] the Constitution of the United States.’”

For the many details that followed — every misstep retraced and every inexplicable and unreasonable action condemned — that conclusion dwarfed them all. From the hurried opening of a full investigation of a presidential campaign based on unanalyzed and uncorroborated information to the fraudulent use of FISA warrants to the disregard of exculpatory evidence, Crossfire Hurricane represented a perfect storm of failures.

But what should terrify the country is not the catalog of malfeasance the special counsel recited — for mistakes and even gross failures can be corrected — but that Durham warned of corrupted hearts and minds, unfaithful to the people and their Constitution.

Telling too was that Durham opened and closed his 300-plus page report on the Russia-collusion hoax with homage to Attorney General Edward H. Levi. Appointed attorney general not long into President Ford’s term, Levi was “credited with restoring order after Watergate.” Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia would later say of Levi, he “brought the department through its worst years.”

But it was not merely Watergate. As Scalia detailed, “it was a bad time not only because of the disgrace of Watergate, which had affected the department most deeply, but there were also problems at the F.B.I.” At the time, the FBI had been conducting domestic surveillance operations, and under Levi’s leadership, regulations were put into place to limit the bureau’s abuse.

That history makes even more pronounced Durham’s introductory reminder that “the integrity of the people who take an oath to follow the guidelines and policies currently in place, guidelines that date from the time of Attorney General Levi,” is what ensures “the rule of law is upheld.”

Likewise, Levi’s role in reforming the FBI and bringing the DOJ out of the shadow of the Watergate scandal gives profound meaning to Durham’s decision to close the special counsel’s report like this:

‘Nothing,’ former Attorney General Levi warned, ‘can more weaken the quality of life or more imperil the realization of the goals we all hold dear than our failure to make clear by words and deed that our law is not the instrument of partisan purpose.’

For all the misconduct the special counsel exposed, it was Levi’s warning that Durham left us. And that, I fear, is the most significant revelation to come from the investigation: that after four years of inspecting the underbelly of the FBI, Durham saw a creature reminiscent of the one running wild under Nixon.

Sadly, Durham’s words are unlikely to resonate with Attorney General Merrick Garland and FBI Director Christopher Wray. For they stand idly by while history repeats itself with the favoritism previously shown to Hillary Clinton now being bestowed on Hunter Biden and the Biden family. But the special counsel’s entreat could still succeed from the bottom up if the honorable and faithful men and women of the FBI join the ranks of whistleblowers and revolt against those leaders corrupted in heart and mind.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1260 on: May 17, 2023, 12:13:32 PM »
Along with all the others.   Same as every other hyped up liberal emotional “issue”.   Not a single retraction or apology from any of them.   

Disgusting.

They should just ask her again tomorrow.

They asked for the "White House's opinion", not the DOJ's.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1261 on: May 17, 2023, 12:18:19 PM »
They should just ask her again tomorrow.

They asked for the "White House's opinion", not the DOJ's.

Look at the liberal twinks on this page - has one even admitted once how bad they were fooled or suckered on this or anything else?  They never will because they are part of a CULT and will never acknowledge reality.  I hope they all choke to death on their KN95's they still wear daily. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1262 on: May 17, 2023, 12:41:19 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1263 on: May 17, 2023, 01:13:35 PM »

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #1264 on: May 17, 2023, 01:14:38 PM »
So it's official, DEMENTED 1 will not meet leaders of Australia,India & Japan @ the Sydney Opera House , 24th May 2023 !.

China must be  ;D !.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1265 on: May 17, 2023, 01:28:24 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1266 on: May 17, 2023, 01:50:53 PM »

Disgusting.

Not just refusing to retract, but doubling down. 

MSNBC's Nicolle Wallace rejects Durham Report since her career 'was built upon a fraud' in Russiagate: Critics
The 'Deadline: White House' host was a big booster of Trump-Russia collusion narrative
By Joseph A. Wulfsohn, David Rutz | Fox News
Published May 17, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/media/msnbcs-nicolle-wallace-rejects-durham-report-career-built-upon-fraud-russiagate

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1267 on: May 17, 2023, 03:11:42 PM »
I am not a fan of special counsel investigations, but I'm glad he confirmed what I already knew:  Trump as a Russian Manchurian Candidate is the stupidest conspiracy theory in the history of stupid conspiracy theories.  This whole thing is the biggest political scandal of my lifetime. 

An invitation is not the same as a subpoena, so no Durham isn't required to show up.

Your cherrypicking is pathetic.  Go read the executive summary of the report.  It's much more than not enough "factual evidence."

I already read it. Words are not actions.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1268 on: May 17, 2023, 04:25:52 PM »
I already read it. Words are not actions.

That's a meaningless statement.  You are purposely trying to understate the findings.  But I understand why.  You have good company at MSNBC. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1269 on: May 17, 2023, 04:31:40 PM »
That's a meaningless statement.  You are purposely trying to understate the findings.  But I understand why.  You have good company at MSNBC.

Maybe I should start watching MSNBC. I enjoy being in good company.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1270 on: May 17, 2023, 04:37:29 PM »
Maybe I should start watching MSNBC. I enjoy being in good company.

No need.  You already parrot their propaganda.   

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #1271 on: May 18, 2023, 12:24:55 AM »
They always knew it was a hoax. In their minds republicans are evil so they will tell any lie or commit any fraud to defeat them. They will never apologize because they don't see anything wrong with it. They are saving the world! ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1272 on: May 18, 2023, 02:09:07 PM »
They always knew it was a hoax. In their minds republicans are evil so they will tell any lie or commit any fraud to defeat them. They will never apologize because they don't see anything wrong with it. They are saving the world! ::)

Some Republicans are evil, so are some Democrats. Who always knew it was a hoax?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1273 on: May 18, 2023, 02:12:15 PM »
Some Republicans are evil, so are some Democrats. Who always knew it was a hoax?
everyone did but partisans hacks like yourself. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1274 on: May 18, 2023, 03:28:43 PM »

That is exactly right.  They use an "ends justifies the means" argument to destroy civil liberties, the Constitution, etc., because they are combating "evil."